Esato

Forum > General discussions > Esato forum > Too much bullshit in Esato! Why??

Author Too much bullshit in Esato! Why??
Eamonn
P800 no flip
PM
Posted: 2002-05-25 17:48
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
GREAT....where am I supposed to post all the funny sites now, not to mention the upcoming female or shemales???? I'm not a happy chappy

[ This Message was edited by: ejasim on 2002-05-25 16:51 ]
arroyootje
C902 Black
PM
Posted: 2002-05-25 20:48
Quote:

On 2002-05-25 16:31, Xeleven wrote:
O.K arroyootje, you've been a member since february, and all your 1000 + entries have been serious, informative and interesting for all the rest of us.... Come on!

I'm not saying all my posts have been a special interest to everyone, but when I can, I try and post something useful... not just an answer to every little thing posted...

@ejasim: There are already sites there with he-she males... just post the new ones there....

[ This Message was edited by: arroyootje on 2002-05-25 19:54 ]
lor
P910
PM
Posted: 2002-05-26 06:56
you're right, one reason i actually stopped posting
there was nothing much to say

but most of my posts are rather full of anger, about se coming out with the t68i, about em lying to use about the release of the final software for the t68, and about everything else around

but hell

forgive and forget, by the time the software comes out, the p800 will be out

btw arroyootje, let me just say that i've benefitted a lot from your posts, most of it anyway

[ This Message was edited by: lor on 2002-05-26 05:59 ]
decoy7
K700
PM
Posted: 2002-05-26 15:21
i posted this message a while back...you slow cats need to catch up...glad to see your eventually getting up to speed though.

"admins please note - this site has more and more crap being written by geeky folk like myself who are really getting sadder by the day just trying to build up that post # count - so how about deleting it for a while to see if people stop writing unneccessary trash - or do you wish to promote people making more posts for hits/stats purposes? if so, then well done and fair play to you."

http://www.esato.com/board/viewtopic.php?topic=4072&forum=19#post38179
arroyootje
C902 Black
PM
Posted: 2002-05-26 16:57
@decoy7: I heard what you were saying the and agreed with you, but I do feel that it's become even more recently and obviously people have paid more attention to mine.... Doesn't mean we're slow... it just didn't bother me as much then and now it does! Hence my topic

decoy7, great minds think alike...looks like we're great minds
kogos
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2002-05-26 17:06
all of you should not forget that this is a wap ANd HTML forum... you do not have to read every message... so, why complaining if a thread is big??? you have the option not to read it... i understand that the wap reading is difficult, so do not read one of the big threads using wap... most of the threads that have 500+ posts, DO NOT HAVE (or maybe 1) posts through wap for the first 100 posts... (check it out yourselves)... so no wap users posts there...
anyway, peace to all and happy posting...

WE ARE ALL FRIENDS IN ESATO, REMEMBER???
Eamonn
P800 no flip
PM
Posted: 2002-05-26 21:18
was happy till the garbage threads were disabled...
Wings_Talons
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2002-05-27 09:36
There may be "too much bullshit" but I guess its all in the Garbage area! If someone is not interested in reading the 'bullshit' then its best he/she doesn't visit that area and stay put in the intellectual area. After all that is why Laffen put up that area so that people who are bored and want to have a bit of fun can do so. Otherwise he would have long deleted the 'bullshit'

lor
P910
PM
Posted: 2002-05-27 09:59
I don't see a problem here. If you see a thread you don't like, or isn't proper. Delete it. You can't really do much except that.

And if the poster gets annoying, you either suspend him or delete his account. [addsig]
evoke
K700
PM
Posted: 2002-05-27 22:00
Quote:

On 2002-05-27 09:36, maltesh wrote:
There may be "too much bullshit" but I guess its all in the Garbage area! If someone is not interested in reading the 'bullshit' then its best he/she doesn't visit that area and stay put in the intellectual area. After all that is why Laffen put up that area so that people who are bored and want to have a bit of fun can do so. Otherwise he would have long deleted the 'bullshit'

maltesh (and lor) I'm inclined to agree with you here. All the 'garbage' was in that thread so you didn't need to read if you didn't want to. And if it wasn't originally in the garbage thread it soon got put there if it wasn't fit the the other threads.

Maybe it's all down to space on the site/server??

Also the grabage threads don't appear in the wap list so they weren't taking up anyones time when browsing by wap.

Anyway what is best for the site is best for me as I enjoy this site!

Ed

[ This Message was edited by: edwardm on 2002-05-27 21:05 ]
Eamonn
P800 no flip
PM
Posted: 2002-05-28 14:42
I agree with you maltesh, lor & ed.
pogie
Samsung Galaxy Note II
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-06-10 09:43
i totally agree to the removal of "garbage topics". but i would like to ask, who determines that a topic or the forum itself is garbage? i believe that this is a relative issue. someone's garbage is a pool of knowledge to others. it is like art, yoyu can never define it.

and i never think of posting as a competiton, rather, that you are active in exchanging information with other forumers that like you, shares a common interest. whatever that interest is.

well, i am just a small spec of dust in the existence of the world wide web. but at least there are forums like this that listens and allows me to voice my ideas and beliefs, as well as my insanity.

[ This Message was edited by: pogie on 2002-06-10 08:45 ]
arroyootje
C902 Black
PM
Posted: 2002-06-10 09:47
Here we just have to rely on the trust of our beloved moderators who do their best to decide what is really garbage and what not....

Usually it's stuff that has no specific place in a mobile phone forum.... and mostly jokes, sex and discussions about the flavour of beer......

enjoy Esato!!!

stlblues
T610
PM
Posted: 2002-06-10 10:57
Please just ericsson related topics should be posted...Any other issues outside the topic is GARBAGE and IRRELEVANT so don't post it here!!
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi