Welcome to Esato.com




Latest Freesite Vodacom [Experts]


Click to view updated thread with images




Posted by dx32
I have Found a new Freesite For Vodacom.
To View the Freesite Just Decrypt the Message:

Decryption Method

AER-256 (freesite = key) > Armon-64 > ZONG22 > BASE-64 > FERON-74 > AER-256 > Plain Text

Message to decrypt

623.7480458572173, 725.1624102227156, 712.3427796784256, 674.0845972011389, 648.8401431905204, 661.6112430236159, 687.0523189161022, 724.8640890862541, 623.7478419466661, 623.748042081096, 674.3817583131312, 610.8794994373579, 724.8654394272379, 623.6475043614201, 699.4748298857346, 686.9519767995106, 661.8082538459796, 674.3312934725966, 648.4453527274925, 712.2441813746592, 712.4425440484553, 699.2766545075559, 699.5245153348287, 547.3793763358029, 699.6728043742589, 725.1134913262493, 585.7860487421739, 674.4287355280151, 712.1956544395858, 712.1946900182008, 699.3744824825732, 623.499993958206, 648.4453527274925, 648.9903701354117, 724.865058794209, 661.2643911759596, 699.4746259751834, 636.2703128894125, 725.063035548406, 636.2200406310654, 648.7436700878326, 686.9508129989199, 724.816335500827, 712.0953100573215, 648.9892063348211, 674.2827718240932, 661.1161028917537, 686.8541495797177, 636.3203842581055, 673.9357304151468, 623.5993656116184, 547.4281018948577, 648.7918126137556, 661.6601588991851, 585.4900468994268, 724.8650482210693, 623.5504542673948, 712.1950736721269, 712.1461555308849, 712.046012793499, 712.4404173369282, 611.0782548277712, 699.5247101826888, 636.0216839990635, 661.4138440159807, 635.7749816858117, 724.766449917303, 674.4795840224754, 699.2760775162185, 699.6227224324264, 623.5009561139179, 699.6735807448022, 725.0634146709866, 623.5498697238145, 712.4404173369282, 686.7555452341574, 661.4134550754846, 712.2430236158627, 699.4740527599671, 661.1161021365294, 648.9907575654591, 610.7319912998165, 635.9248212006556, 648.743668577384, 547.3787993444654, 623.3522834205618, 725.064191796754, 585.7864339065486, 636.2204250402157, 636.2699231936924, 712.3425946484808, 699.8207022075205, 611.0784481651826, 661.1159133304635, 648.9418394242169, 699.5241301704541, 661.2643949520809, 674.4299000838299, 547.427327034763, 699.6227322503418, 636.3198110428891, 585.5385761001729, 661.8076693023994, 687.1002681046136, 674.4805507095332, 648.8407277341007, 699.3752588531164, 661.1161021365294, 623.5512268618166, 674.3817605788038, 686.605902077622, 649.0398630023185, 547.3784126696422, 649.1380814282801, 610.9792645626119, 585.5383842732099, 661.71080272787, 623.3530552597595, 686.8038773213706, 724.9155115511551, 687.0519329965033, 712.2919349600863, 661.4639214264676, 648.9410668297951, 610.7795470164865, 610.9782993860026, 547.428097363512, 610.6811397844589, 724.7159956499083, 585.4888876301818, 699.7719789141386, 636.2210088285716, 724.8660201946968, 712.3427796784256, 649.0901292188715, 712.1434518280203, 674.2323092492315, 712.4912696075099, 648.6922430915861, 699.6735792343537, 547.3793793566999, 712.3926645067253, 636.4195731472461, 585.537995332714, 725.1622078226129, 724.9644319580699, 725.1134973680435, 687.0008934303041, 623.3524744923005, 547.3791837536156, 725.1629887245018, 610.830398531844, 585.4399755307338, 712.1457665903889, 636.2210110942444, 699.8210903927921, 687.1014205768404, 674.1344759876445, 648.4453481961468, 623.6496348490684, 636.0220706738866, 686.6068664990069, 674.1828133614277, 547.3791837536156, 699.623889253914, 610.8789232012446, 585.7365528543702, 649.0901231770774, 623.7482323976104, 636.2707033403569, 611.0774769467794, 623.6993218086111, 699.7698574891815, 686.8529850239029, 610.7319897893681, 712.4904977683123, 610.6824901254428, 648.4455415335584, 712.0467861431453, 724.9139671175355, 699.2764619253687, 648.9404800205422, 636.2699231936924, 674.134479763766, 661.5627085362999, 712.3433679981271, 610.976943758449, 699.7219098111184, 674.2326913927091, 712.1935247071617, 687.0521263339148, 686.4572233424715, 699.7708241762392, 610.7317934310594, 610.5825377045715, 623.7977313063114, 547.3789934371011, 636.4184131227768, 725.0137299771168, 585.7371373979503, 661.7106093904584, 623.5009546034695, 648.8915754733368, 623.4512646230298, 661.5625182197854, 610.9274493810937, 661.6605402874384, 712.0964715922394, 661.6102755813339, 661.6617003119076, 711.7983430379651, 686.8529865343513, 585.687831826661, 686.7551555384372, 2.64290957699889


Posted by syfy000
@dx32 dont u have anything beter to do on this saturday afternoon

Posted by skurk198
Quote:

On 2011-04-02 14:45:08, syfy000 wrote:
@dx32 dont u have anything beter to do on this saturday afternoon \\n



lmao ....hehehehe


@dx thanx bro

Posted by touns_J
@dx32 don't stop please this is what i call entertainment
@perseus where u at? come and decrypt the message lmfao wait why dx32 and perseus can't be online at the same time...hummmm
@skurk198 tired of adsl ????
[ This Message was edited by: touns_J on 2011-04-02 13:52 ]


Posted by skurk198
@touns lmao. adsl is way to boring for me... i just keep it around incase the isp's come to raid my house with the police...

[ This Message was edited by: skurk198 on 2011-04-02 14:20 ]


Posted by touns_J
lmao bro you've just killed me looool

Posted by dx32
I told you experts only.

If you Looking for a Way to Decrypt this Google How to decrypt it.

Its Basics I cant believe you dont know this. This is basic. Learn this and you one step closer to internet.
Laugh all you want. Users. Mock me. I give credits to who ever Cracks this .

@Perseus they right. Lets see you crack this seeing as you are so good.

Posted by touns_J
PERSEUS PERSEUS PERSEUS....DX32 DX32 DX32 DX32.... you are awesome...keep up the good work...
poor noobs...i don't envy you,keep on downloading the compact net framework though lmfao
[ This Message was edited by: touns_J on 2011-04-02 17:20 ]


Posted by voodowizzard
intresting hehehehe good luck to all lol

Posted by Perseus
Greetings DX32

Your code has an anomaly.

you did not use a key when encrypting from zong22 to armon-64.

not doing so creates an anomaly when you reverse engineer.

Kindly use a key for armon-64 and aer-256 to protect the interior contents for without a key it will decrypt such equation incorrectly.

You either did this on purpose knowing nobody would be able to solve it, or made an honest mistake and overlooked the anomaly.

so when encrypting results from zong22 do use a key with armon-64 and then the results from armon-64 to aer-256 with a key and PM me the final encryption, and I'll be more than happy to solve it.

Posted by Prophet2
(freesite = key)

It's funny, Perseus, how you play around with all these different accounts. Perseus, prophet, orion, dx32. Yeah all those accounts are you.

Whats even more funny is how all those n00bs are stupid enough to download your keyloggers you posted. Lmfao.

It seems you are the one desperate for tricks.

Say, how many accounts have you gotten so far ?

Posted by Perseus

Your attempt to act smart renders how monotonous your futile life is.

Everyone knows I will never Post a trick, method, procedure, not even in encrypted formats on a PUBLIC THREAD.

So there goes your "theory" of me having multiple cyber personalities.


Posted by Prophet2

On 2011-04-02 21:19:42, Perseus wrote:
Your attempt to act smart renders how monotonous your futile life is.


Your words
Perhaps the novices compete, but I don't just download any crap to my network.
Yes... network not pc.

But its nice to know that I use Vodacom as my b!tc|-| to toss data from one server to another.

Yes... I don't just download any crap off the net, I move specific content to my own private servers.

My response ? Your attempt to act smart renders how monotonous your futile life is.

I love the irony. f**k I'm gonna use that line everytime


Everyone knows I will never Post a trick, method, procedure, not even in encrypted formats on a PUBLIC THREAD.

So there goes your "theory" of me having multiple cyber personalities.

Why ?

If I had multiple personalities I wouldn't openly expose it like that. I would rather cover up like you did.




Posted by Prophet2
By the way, I know you are an Indier in Durban. Haha yeah its me

Posted by voodowizzard
ok dx made some errors. lets hope he gonna fix those anomalies soon hehehe.

Posted by Perseus
@voo Besides... Whether the site is mentioned here in acii format or encrypted, network will still block it within time...

Posted by touns_J
@ voodowizzard are you retarded or something? aish how can you sound so desperate... you really wanna blow up your device with the craps that guy posted ?

Posted by Trevorian
Prophet found an english dictionary,im proud of u.

Posted by Perseus

On 2011-04-02 23:41:19, Trevorian wrote:
Prophet found an english dictionary,im proud of u.


LOL. Watch out, just now he'll accuse you of being patriciacock.

Posted by voodowizzard
@persius yeah you right bro surely it woulb be easy for isp to block da site because they fimiliar with decryption lingo hehehehe.

@touns_j dont talk to me like that again bro. showing how rude are wont solve anything .im not retarded nor desperate

@all i suppose only few people are trying this. wheres the elite team hehehehe


Posted by touns_J
lmfao elites don't need these craps
by the way sorry if i was rude but it is not my fault is you sound retarded

Posted by Perseus

On 2011-04-03 04:26:12, voodowizzard wrote:
@persius yeah you right bro surely it woulb be easy for isp to block da site because they fimiliar with decryption lingo hehehehe.



The Engineers Might Know of it. But the Ones at Voda are dumb.

The people that activate sites to make them zero-rated are the actual technicians of the cellular network. When they set up a new tower, they need internet access to test that towers reception and signal rate in that area.

Posted by raeshaan360
OK

Posted by Exploiter
I have no Time For Introductions.

This is addressed to DX32

You say This is For Experts DX32. Well you are Wrong. This is For Idiots and you are one as well. Creating a Decryption Method with irrelevant data Proves exactly that.

The Reason I Stated this is because if you were really a Hacker, Cracker, Network Specialist or Even a Higher Rank, you would Know not to make pitiful mistakes you Will Recheck every Code every Message before posting it.

The way you chat or Post is no problem but when it comes to Posting Data and Information you should always Re-check.

DECRYPTION

623.7480458572173, 725.1624102227156, 712.3427796784256, 674.0845972011389, 648.8401431905204, 661.6112430236159, 687.0523189161022, 724.8640890862541, 623.7478419466661, 623.748042081096, 674.3817583131312, 610.8794994373579, 724.8654394272379, 623.6475043614201, 699.4748298857346, 686.9519767995106, 661.8082538459796, 674.3312934725966, 648.4453527274925, 712.2441813746592, 712.4425440484553, 699.2766545075559, 699.5245153348287, 547.3793763358029, 699.6728043742589, 725.1134913262493, 585.7860487421739, 674.4287355280151, 712.1956544395858, 712.1946900182008, 699.3744824825732, 623.499993958206, 648.4453527274925, 648.9903701354117, 724.865058794209, 661.2643911759596, 699.4746259751834, 636.2703128894125, 725.063035548406, 636.2200406310654, 648.7436700878326, 686.9508129989199, 724.816335500827, 712.0953100573215, 648.9892063348211, 674.2827718240932, 661.1161028917537, 686.8541495797177, 636.3203842581055, 673.9357304151468, 623.5993656116184, 547.4281018948577, 648.7918126137556, 661.6601588991851, 585.4900468994268, 724.8650482210693, 623.5504542673948, 712.1950736721269, 712.1461555308849, 712.046012793499, 712.4404173369282, 611.0782548277712, 699.5247101826888, 636.0216839990635, 661.4138440159807, 635.7749816858117, 724.766449917303, 674.4795840224754, 699.2760775162185, 699.6227224324264, 623.5009561139179, 699.6735807448022, 725.0634146709866, 623.5498697238145, 712.4404173369282, 686.7555452341574, 661.4134550754846, 712.2430236158627, 699.4740527599671, 661.1161021365294, 648.9907575654591, 610.7319912998165, 635.9248212006556, 648.743668577384, 547.3787993444654, 623.3522834205618, 725.064191796754, 585.7864339065486, 636.2204250402157, 636.2699231936924, 712.3425946484808, 699.8207022075205, 611.0784481651826, 661.1159133304635, 648.9418394242169, 699.5241301704541, 661.2643949520809, 674.4299000838299, 547.427327034763, 699.6227322503418, 636.3198110428891, 585.5385761001729, 661.8076693023994, 687.1002681046136, 674.4805507095332, 648.8407277341007, 699.3752588531164, 661.1161021365294, 623.5512268618166, 674.3817605788038, 686.605902077622, 649.0398630023185, 547.3784126696422, 649.1380814282801, 610.9792645626119, 585.5383842732099, 661.71080272787, 623.3530552597595, 686.8038773213706, 724.9155115511551, 687.0519329965033, 712.2919349600863, 661.4639214264676, 648.9410668297951, 610.7795470164865, 610.9782993860026, 547.428097363512, 610.6811397844589, 724.7159956499083, 585.4888876301818, 699.7719789141386, 636.2210088285716, 724.8660201946968, 712.3427796784256, 649.0901292188715, 712.1434518280203, 674.2323092492315, 712.4912696075099, 648.6922430915861, 699.6735792343537, 547.3793793566999, 712.3926645067253, 636.4195731472461, 585.537995332714, 725.1622078226129, 724.9644319580699, 725.1134973680435, 687.0008934303041, 623.3524744923005, 547.3791837536156, 725.1629887245018, 610.830398531844, 585.4399755307338, 712.1457665903889, 636.2210110942444, 699.8210903927921, 687.1014205768404, 674.1344759876445, 648.4453481961468, 623.6496348490684, 636.0220706738866, 686.6068664990069, 674.1828133614277, 547.3791837536156, 699.623889253914, 610.8789232012446, 585.7365528543702, 649.0901231770774, 623.7482323976104, 636.2707033403569, 611.0774769467794, 623.6993218086111, 699.7698574891815, 686.8529850239029, 610.7319897893681, 712.4904977683123, 610.6824901254428, 648.4455415335584, 712.0467861431453, 724.9139671175355, 699.2764619253687, 648.9404800205422, 636.2699231936924, 674.134479763766, 661.5627085362999, 712.3433679981271, 610.976943758449, 699.7219098111184, 674.2326913927091, 712.1935247071617, 687.0521263339148, 686.4572233424715, 699.7708241762392, 610.7317934310594, 610.5825377045715, 623.7977313063114, 547.3789934371011, 636.4184131227768, 725.0137299771168, 585.7371373979503, 661.7106093904584, 623.5009546034695, 648.8915754733368, 623.4512646230298, 661.5625182197854, 610.9274493810937, 661.6605402874384, 712.0964715922394, 661.6102755813339, 661.6617003119076, 711.7983430379651, 686.8529865343513, 585.687831826661, 686.7551555384372, 2.64290957699889


Decryption of AER-256 Does not Require a Key. (Another mistake)
The AER-256 Decrypted message displays :

tr;S>'c@#5itrtr:)DM jt#[ռ5Bul[:[\p,


There is no way in hell you can decypt this with ARMON-64.

I suggest you Work on your Posts and Study the vision of Decryption.
[ This Message was edited by: Exploiter on 2011-04-03 09:04 ]


Posted by raeshaan360
dx32 u should be ashamed of yourself

Posted by Perseus
using traceroute...

It's strange...
DX32 and EXPLOITER have the same I.P - Conspiracy?
Or same Proxy?

To Decrypt AER-256 a Key is required for correct decryption else you will get those miscellaneous symbols.

Your Post tells me BOTH of you are inexperienced with cryptology/cryptography.

You playing Good Guy. Bad Guy Routine against yourself is a Predictable Notion.

crack with keylogger or not? keylogger is still futile if I block all outbound internet activity cause I scan each and every I.P Address that goes in and comes out.

This news is for the People of Esato Community - A Real Hacker/Cracker will never ever in his or her entire life choose an alias (nickname/username) to relate to Exploiting/hacking/cracking/ etc.

They will choose a bogus name. That does not relate to software at all.

and why?

To blend in the community.

The best defense is a good offense.

This is the cardinal rule of hackers/crackers world wide.

They use their flaws to their advantage. Their weakness in their strength, fooling you in the process.

So who ever creates a new profile after the 3rd of march 2011 claiming to be hackers crackers etc is Just a fraud.

Reason I say so is cause this is the official date all security all round networks in SA got tightened. ports got block, zero sites got pulled or reinforced.

I've been observing this entire forum for the past 6 months, and only a handful of people have basic programming knowledge. About 6 users in total.

The others have systems knowledge.

And the balance have no knowledge therefore they come here demanding tricks.

My Final Conclusion - People that "post tricks" here in open forums with googlebots eloquently sniffing topics, are copy-cats wanting "fame".

Those that share in private, are smart but not that smart, cause leaking eventually leads to a network moderator, thus reports it, thus causing tricks, hacks, procedures, methods, softwares to get blocked.

The ones that share logic? and logic only, know that they have themselves free net and do nothing to endanger their hacks.

So whether you're Vodacom3G, DX32, Mini Me or Fat Bastard - The Real Hackers/Crackers are still gonna be pimping all over the world...

Cyber World that is. When restricted they will always find a way around.

People that work for Your Freedom, Wi-free, are those that I speak off. That is why it's a subscription service.

If this morons were really hackers - why create a crack? When it can be patched up in the next version of wi-free?

Rather a voucher generator would be more useful...
Operating under the hood making everything seem normal to the wifree employees.

Need I say more?

Adios Amigos.


Posted by Rasta0000
@persus respect brother, respect :salute:

Enough said.

SonyEricsson alkman 4 lyf

_________________
I am the one who created HELL and the only one who can put out that FIRE, DEVIL is renting it from ME. If the DEVIL touch me he will be burnt.... Mooore Fire
[ This Message was edited by: Rasta0000 on 2011-04-03 11:28 ]


Posted by touns_J
LMFAO i love this place....

Posted by voodowizzard
hey peeps . to all da experts .
i welcome you all.

Posted by Exploiter
It's strange...
DX32 and EXPLOITER have the same I.P - Conspiracy?
Or same Proxy?


This coming from a guy who is named after a "mythic hero" shows to me you live in a fantasy world with fantasy beliefs. Well My Dear Friend you forgot to take in the fact that by using the "famous" tunneler that most users have the exact I.P

Conspiracy. Maybe 50% of Esato members are the same then. No Facts only acquisitions.

You Speak of yourself as a King , A Leader , an Idol of Everything. News to your dear friend you are far from it.
You Are in 2 Lines that don't cross.

a) You say you don't share and Keep internet safe that you are alone and that nobody will get your info
b) Your Name indicates you as a leader a "Person that Leads" name one person you have lead.

I am "Exploiter" because I am Straight Forward. I want people to know what I can do I dont need to Hide because Im not a Black Hat Hacker Im White hat all the way.

So when it comes to Taking advantage of Black hats I will do my Bid
[ This Message was edited by: Exploiter on 2011-04-03 14:41 ]


Posted by Perseus

On 2011-04-03 10:01:24, Exploiter wrote:

The Reason I Stated this is because if you were really a Hacker, Cracker, Network Specialist or Even a Higher Rank, you would Know not to make pitiful mistakes you Will Recheck every Code every Message before posting it.

The way you chat or Post is no problem but when it comes to Posting Data and Information you should always Re-check.

[ This Message was edited by: Exploiter on 2011-04-03 09:04 ]


Read carefully now... word by word.


On 2011-04-03 10:01:24, Exploiter wrote:
you would Know not to make pitiful mistakes


Yet you're the one making mistakes now.

[ This Message was edited by: Exploiter on 2011-04-03 09:04 ]
[ This Message was edited by: Exploiter on 2011-04-03 14:41 ]

Ironic isn't it?


On 2011-04-03 15:18:41, Exploiter wrote:


This coming from a guy who is named after a "mythic hero" shows to me you live in a fantasy world with fantasy beliefs. Well My Dear Friend you forgot to take in the fact that by using the "famous" tunneler that most users have the exact I.P


I am "Exploiter" because I am Straight Forward. I want people to know what I can do I dont need to Hide because Im not a Black Hat Hacker Im White hat all the way.

[ This Message was edited by: Exploiter on 2011-04-03 14:41 ]


and there are those...


On 2011-04-03 10:01:24, Exploiter wrote:
pitiful mistakes
again...

Seems to me the only thing you're really exploiting is what a Jackass you really are.

Posted by touns_J
that's what i am talking about...a Giant Circus

Posted by 1gn1t0r
Hmm, kenshi, I think we need a new proper place to hang around.

Posted by touns_J

On 2011-04-03 19:38:51, 1gn1t0r wrote:
Hmm, kenshi, I think we need a new proper place to hang around.


talk to @vimak


Click to view updated thread with images


© Esato.com - From the Esato mobile phone discussion forum