Esato

Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > Damn Damn! Forgot Fiancés Birthday

Author Damn Damn! Forgot Fiancés Birthday
haynesycop
Z800
PM
Posted: 2005-07-25 19:28
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Lukebonathans idea is the best with the box and petals etc etc

It made me go all gooey inside

That will mean alot to her, believe me

Maybe buy a cute little teddy so while she is there it reminds her of you

nickorooster
P900
PM
Posted: 2005-07-25 19:33
Actually, yeah, do the cute little teddy thing, and give it a quick spray with whatever cologne or deoderant you use usually.

Trust me, it works . My friend doesn't know it yet, but I sprayed her pillow a little, and (she's very honest) she's dreamt about me .

Nick
goldenface
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
PM
Posted: 2005-07-25 20:10
@Nickorooster. Ha ha ha. Nice effort, I don't think I can top that. @amnesia. listen to Miss C. She knows what to do. . .

This message was posted from a T610

amnesia
T68i mineral
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-07-25 20:42
lol, the problem is, I'm VERY romantic.
I do the most best original ideas and the problem with that is, she doesn't expect anything less that SUPER.

I write her love poems and letters regularly and I buy her gifts alot.

I just bought a Riverdance collection (her favourite thing in the whole world), a pink iPod Shuffle filled with Riverdance music, and a Burberry dress worth 250 pounds.
She got all this about a week before her birthday.

It's not the gifts she cares about, I understand it's the fact that I didn't remember her on her birthday.

I've sent her a sweet letter of course, and as I said I'm sure she'll forgive me, but I dont want her to sit next year's birthday without hope that I'll remember (even if I do)

Oh! She loves Haagendaz ALOT! Maybe I can buy her a Japanese gift certificate...

(btw, Japanese people dont use perfume that much, they prefer the scent of the body with shampoo. I've bought her Deep Red, Gucci, Cartier etc... and she hardly uses them)
Compare every UK Mobile deal available! | Qatar - A complete guide to the heart of the Middle East
Gigs
P1
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-07-25 23:36
I guess kidnapping Michael Flatley (sp?) and sending him over in a box isn't too helpful then?
amnesia
T68i mineral
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-07-25 23:44
lol she hates him, because of his history of being a bastard and ditching the original cast of Riverdance then ripping their idea to make his own dance.

She wants Jean Butler
Compare every UK Mobile deal available! | Qatar - A complete guide to the heart of the Middle East
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi