Esato

Forum > Market > Mobile phones wanted > Need T68i or T68m

Author Need T68i or T68m
coolal
T39 black
PM
Posted: 2002-08-19 10:46
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Hey, I'm in Los Angeles, and a newbie to esato. I currently have a motorola Timeport 250 aka Motorola 7689... I'd really like to get a t68 but for really cheap, and i don't care if it's second hand and in bad condition. As long as it turns on and i can make calls i'd want it... Must be unlocked or at the very least work on the Cingular network. I don't want to shell out more than 50 bux, but i bet if someone has a really beaten up one they may want to get rid of it... PM me or e-mail me with any offers, or just post under this topic, so everyone else can see what other people are offering. Thanx (FIRST POST )

<>
I'm also VERY interested in a T39 at around the same price as listed above... and same condition.

[ This Message was edited by: coolal on 2002-08-19 09:48 ]
orang3
T68i
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-08-19 14:21
i doubt any 1 would sell it at tht price ..so dont bother waiting .. for 50 bucks .. you can get a pretty nice front T68i cover ..s o dont bother wasting your time dude.. rather for tht low price get a nokia ...
Sex is like hacking. You get in, you get out, and you hope you didn't leave something behind that can be traced back to you
coolal
T39 black
PM
Posted: 2002-08-19 21:25
I don't need the phone anymore, got a brand new V60g, from cingular today...
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi