Posted: 2010-09-21 00:44
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Ah, at home
ceaser2008
Aino White
PM
Posted: 2010-09-21 06:50
Thats funny matt. I can imagine matt running and the evil poodle is running.

Bono, which of your pic have 27 votes?
[ This Message was edited by: ceaser2008 on 2010-09-21 05:55 ]
ESATO Most Loved & Best Asian Member MMX & MMIX
February : Shoot The MUSIC
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2010-09-21 09:11
Will give you link to it later on.
Phone?? What phone??
ceaser2008
Aino White
PM
Posted: 2010-09-21 09:56
Wow.. Its raining here. And i can already see few objects to shoot. Waiting for rain to stop now.
hihihans
HTC One
PM
Posted: 2010-09-21 11:10
Bono's photo
I took the liberty to do it for him
ceaser2008
Aino White
PM
Posted: 2010-09-21 12:31
Thanks hihi for the link. Indeed thats superb pic with good sharpness and perfect light.

Guys, i will change my entry as rain has stopped already and taken 15+ shots. I will see them on pc screen and post one.
hihihans
HTC One
PM
Posted: 2010-09-21 12:37
Exciting
ceaser2008
Aino White
PM
Posted: 2010-09-21 12:47
I am uploading one which i like most.
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2010-09-21 18:25
Thank you Ceaser for voting my photo I am pleased with it. Hihi thanks for the link. Guys I have not had a very good day at all. I am starting to think I am born unlucky sometimes. I have had my 2nd mobile stolen from me in as many months. My lovely new 995 just bought last week & only took out insurance YESTERDAY was stolen today after work. I had just yesterday debranded it & unlocked it too I am so upset I was nearly crying in the O2 store with the realisation another phone of mine is stolen again. Why?? I am so careful normally. Anyway I had left work & went into a newsagents to buy a cold drink & I was not wearing my jacket cos it's very warm day. So my mobile was in my trousers pocket but in the side pocket not the back. So I went to pay for my drink & some black guy came into the shop & he was looking around then he accidentally on purpose bumps into me brushing up against me. He must have seen the(excuse the word)bulge in my pocket with my phone sticking out & he must have somehow got it out of my pocket when he knocked into me. A professional at pick pocketing So I went to the bus stop & never even realised it had gone until I went to get my bus pass out thinking eh what's missing?? I then ran back to the shop thinking I had left it there or dropped it but the realisation that it was gone really did not sink in & I just got upset. I had to run to the O2 store & report it & they were ever so helpful in blocking the mobile & sim & getting me a new sim card & my insurance claim put through. I must praise O2 for their help they were great & even sat me down on a sofa in the store & looked after me. It was upsetting cos it's your expensive phone that's your life in a way & some ass hole has taken it Anyway I shall hopefully know tomorrow what's going on with my claim but I only have to pay £20 excess better than forking out another £149. That was my best phone I loved it & I just hope O2 have them still So upset but sorry guys I don't mean to sound OTT about it but it's upsetting. My phone could not have fallen out cos my pockets are not slanted & are deep.
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2010-09-21 17:25 ]
Phone?? What phone??
ceaser2008
Aino White
PM
Posted: 2010-09-21 19:15
Oh thats sad. Why someone want some shortcut to riches? He must be an expert pickpocketer. Have you gone to police? That bas***d has only one place that is behind bars. Thats luck that you have bought insurance just a day before otherwise think you would have to pay full price. Its sheer luck that now you will pay mere £20 and get the similar phone back. Take care mate. Other luck is he didnt harm you otherwise think he would have knock you down like previously that kids did to you.
[ This Message was edited by: ceaser2008 on 2010-09-21 18:18 ]
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2010-09-21 19:20
Yes mate thanks. It must be late where you are now?? I am thankful I took out insurance the day before though I kept thinking I wonder if they think I am a fraud claiming the day after I take it out But yes I know thieves will stop at nothing to get what they want & care not for how you feel. He has more than likely sold it now to feed his drug habit. It has been blocked so it's useless to him but O2 did call my number afterwards & it went to voicemail so he must have thrown away the sim although it had £28 credit on it. Actually there is a law here now that if you are caught stealing a mobile you could get 5 years but that happening is not likely these days when murderers & perverts get let out
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2010-09-21 18:23 ]
Phone?? What phone??
mriley
Samsung Galaxy S II
PM
Posted: 2010-09-21 19:32
That's bad Bono I thought you paid for insurance for the whole year instead of monthly?
Esato's Newbie of the year and Most Helpful Member 2010!
-------------------
Life is just a ride, enjoy it while you can
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2010-09-21 19:33
Yes I did but they still have to process the claim
Phone?? What phone??
ceaser2008
Aino White
PM
Posted: 2010-09-21 19:38
This is what they do when they stole mobile. They would take out the sim and throw it. They are also smart. I always keep security option on in my mobile. Whenever someone change your sim and put another one, one message would go to preset number without knowledge of that guy. So we can have new number and we can trace that. This option can not be reset evenif you flash your mobile.

Very strict rule you have in your country. Here, i dont know whether we have similar rule or not.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic