Esato

Forum > General discussions > Garbage threads > white male smoker seeks equal rights

Author white male smoker seeks equal rights
wildmurphy
T68i
PM
Posted: 2002-08-02 14:59
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Come on people, now are there any laws or legislation to stop me from being racially abused etc.

no.

And werent kids miles better behave before the doogoody NSPCC (or whateve) started to tell parents not to slap their kids. A good hiding when i was bad didnt do me any harm.

and

Why doesnt the british goverment make people who have been on the dole over 6 months pick up litter??? do some work for their money.

AND

Why do the british keep letting refugees in. My little bro had to wait 18 MONTHS for a scan to see if his spine was bent. TOO LONG ie too many people

AND

Why do car manufactures increase the size of their cars then bring out a new smaller model?? (Think fiesta, and VW polo and GOLF)

AND

Arent women getting prettier as time goes on?

Answers to these questions will enlighten my life! PLEASE HELP ME!!
decoy7
K700
PM
Posted: 2002-08-02 15:34
"Come on people, now are there any laws or legislation to stop me from being racially abused etc.
no."

yes, same laws & legislation that apply to everyone else, you just have to be clever enough to understand them.

"And werent kids miles better behave before the doogoody NSPCC (or whateve) started to tell parents not to slap their kids. A good hiding when i was bad didnt do me any harm."

how far do you want to take it, you can slap kids over 3, cant hit babies unless they can walk, only boys should get the belt etc?

"Why doesnt the british goverment make people who have been on the
dole over 6 months pick up litter??? do some work for their money."

what would the people who pick up litter do, go on the dole?

AND

"Why do the british keep letting refugees in. My little bro had to wait 18 MONTHS for a scan to see if his spine was bent. TOO LONG ie too many people"

your poor bro, should have gone private mate....you see a long time ago there were these peole that lived on an Island and they liked to build ships and sail around the world claiming any land they found as theirs. then years later the people of those different lands near & far decided to fcuk them right off and just turn up to live in their back yard....you should be happy they dont rape your women and kill your children like the good ole Island folk did back then.

AND

"Why do car manufactures increase the size of their cars then bring out a new smaller model?? (Think fiesta, and VW polo and GOLF)"

not sure, but i think mobile phone manufactureres are following the trend.

AND

"Arent women getting prettier as time goes on?"
do you mean isnt the queen better looking than her mum and grandma?

hmmmm.

"Answers to these questions will enlighten my life! PLEASE HELP ME!!"
there's your help now enjoy the enlightenment and refer to it when your feeling down
BBBold on T-Mobile UK
mixin
T66 black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-08-14 18:34
why do you have to be so sarcastic decoy?
Eleventy7
K800 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-08-14 19:03
Sarcasm rules!!!
decoy7
K700
PM
Posted: 2002-08-14 21:04
7 knows ...probably an off day for me letting off some steam or diverting as decoys does.

always sarcastic never serious...live by it when i'm ready.
BBBold on T-Mobile UK
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi