Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Tips and tricks > what happens to the lock codes if i upgrade to T68i ?

Author what happens to the lock codes if i upgrade to T68i ?
pixel
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2002-07-24 20:48
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I have read this ... and my question is ... what happens to the lock codes if i upgrade to T68i . I remain locked o the counter is reset. what?

vaxel

-------------------------
don't know if I made wrong notes, but I think that the T68m I've been trying to unlock had the following status BEFORE I tried to enter the NCK code:

Network (Locked) 1
Network subset (Unlocked) 1
Service provider (Unlocked) 1
Corporate (Unlocked) 1

Now I have two questions: if the Network entry had only one attempt available, why the code didn't worked. Did I entered or mistyped the code??? Or the '1' means that is there is no way to enter the code. Now it shows:

Network (Locked) 0
Network subset (Unlocked) 0
Service provider (Unlocked) 1
Corporate (Unlocked) 1

I only tried to insert the NCK unlock cod. God, I am afraid that those AT&T phones are un-unlockable (!) at all. I am exchanging emails with Steve at LogosUnlimited and Max at GsmHacking. Also, the solution provided by Max (only to 20+ phones) let's you read the software phone one phone and copy to another. I don't know what happens to the lock codes and if the upgrade to T68i is possible.
-------------------------
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi