Esato

Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > where do u guys come from?

Previous  123 ... 727374  Next
Author where do u guys come from?
Tarequzzaman
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2010-07-05 06:59
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
hey guys. It's so nice to be here. I am 4m Bangladesh and i m into this SE modding stuff for 3 years. This site was great and still great.
touns_J
Xperia X10 Black
PM
Posted: 2010-08-22 13:32
hey guys i'm from france but actually i live in south africa,i'm a IT student in cape town,i own an iphone 3gs and an htc touch hd 2,i've been using proxy for free browsing for a while and today in just found that forum (thx to google).
i'm willing to share my infos and tricks with people who have some info and tricks too,just PM if you're interrested.
ceaser2008
Aino White
PM
Posted: 2010-08-22 15:26
Hi i am ceaser. I am from the land of festivals and colourfull country, INDIA. I am from western region of India. Currently i am owing the perfect phone K850i for me..
ESATO Most Loved & Best Asian Member MMX & MMIX
February : Shoot The MUSIC
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2010-08-22 15:56
Not sure I ever came on this thread. But I am from Ireland south of Dublin named Ballybrack. But have been in the UK since before I was one year old when my parent arrived here. Currently have Elm & Zylo(change my phone more than I have dinners)
Phone?? What phone??
citroen_xm
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2010-09-22 22:29
I'm from Bulgaria.
gelai_13
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2011-09-17 16:22
Pahelp naman po sa Sun broadband ko.... (
newbie hir
NoF12
Xperia X10 Mini Black
PM
Posted: 2011-12-30 18:41
I'm from Norway.
bhavitsoft
Samsung Wave Y S5380
PM
Posted: 2013-02-12 10:36
Hey, I am also from India. Did not know abt this topic/thread, or else wud have reported at the time of joining. I am from North India, n living in the capital, New Delhi
People from every corner of the world

I will reach the top, and color the whole world.
On a selfless motto, not known yet.
KALIOSTRO
P900
PM
Posted: 2013-02-15 13:16
Hello there, from beautiful Crimea !!!

I am generally interested in the "history of modern communication" and esp. interested in ERICSSON Mobile-Phones from the late 1980th until 1995.

Modern communication starts approx. in 1809, when electronic telegraphy was invented by Sömmering, and then improved by Morse in 1837.
In 1845, in good old England, the first murder (John Tawell) was arrested with the help of telegraphy.

Already by 1830, the italian US-immigrant Antonio Meucci discovered that copper-wires are able to transmit speach and established a fully working house-telephone equipment in his house in Staten Island.
In 1860 he presented his fully-working patent to the US-public, but due to financial problems he wasn´t able to legally registrate his patent. His registrations-forms "dissapeard" within the US-Patent-administration, before he could finally legalize them.

Some years later, in March 1876, a man named Alexander Graham Bell, got it managed to registrate the very same "apparatus" as a legal US-patent throughout his company "Western Union Telegraph".
Ever scince, Mr. Bell is considered as the "inventor of the telephone".

At the end of the 19th century the wireless telegraphy was invented. This technology was widely used already during the WW I. (1914 - 1918).

In the beginning of the 20th century FM-Radio was used for wireless communication.
Firstly such devices where installed as simple receivers in police-cars (1919 in Berkeley) and later, already as send-and-receive-devices, in Paris, France (1934).
In the 1950th, locally-based FM-networks where established in many countries, mainly for military-use, police, ambulance, fire-brigarde.

By the end of the 1950th, the first cell-phone networks where established for private use.
"Cell-phone" was meant literally, because once had to know not only the phone-number of the subscriber, but also in which position (in which cell) sHe was located. "Caller-location-services" where not yet invented nor could you dial yourself. All connections where linked up thoughout an "operator".

In the 1980th however, these problems became obsolete at last: In civil cell-phone-networks you could dial yourself the subcriber´s number and you got a connection, wherever hers/his position was. International roaming was also introduced without the help of an operator.

Due to considerably high subscriber prices at such times, some companies introduced "pagers" as an additional communication-service, both for professionals (hospitals, guards etc) as well as for private use.

Also in the middle of the 1980th, the first digital cell-phone-network was established by Ericsson in Saudi-Arabia.

In December 1992 the first SMS (Short Message Service) has been send. The message was: "Merry Christmas"
Ericsson-enthusiast from Russia
elpasco
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2013-04-06 07:36
as am new to the forum a would glat to tell you that this is the first mobile forum i have visited
Kaminari
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2013-08-01 22:29
Hello everyone!!
razec
W800
PM
Posted: 2013-08-02 10:57
I think I've already posted here, but anyway, I'm from Philippines, and for almost 7 years, Esato has been a huge part of my daily life online
10 years at Esato
BenChambers
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2014-05-20 22:53
Hi all, My name is Ben, 22 from the UK.

I'm a iPhone fan who's looking to get into Android to see what that side of the coin has to offer. Looking to get my first Android device this week...fingers crossed.

Great site by the way
hihihans
HTC One
PM
Posted: 2014-05-21 00:20
Welcome Ben. Remember to use your own common sense when reading. Emotions tend to take over sometimes.
AlexMason
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2014-10-22 15:55
Greethings, boys and girls from sunny Bulgaria.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 727374  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic