Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > New to Esato? Please read this forum first > General Questions (was:all USA users)

Author General Questions (was:all USA users)
arinta
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2002-07-14 03:53
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
i would like to say hi to all, this is my first post and i am very happy i found this place.
i just picked up my new t68 last night, and i am in love already.
however it seem like the u.s.a. is slow about every thing. to top it off no one at ericsson knoes what the hell they are talking about.
my ? is how do i get the upgrade?
also by having a camra, will i be able to store and view pic from my phone?,
sorry if these are crazy to some... it just seems like people here know more the the company
thank you

[ This Message was edited by: arnoldc on 2002-07-14 03:05 ]
GOwin
T39 black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-07-14 03:57
welcome to ESATO!

i know you're still excited about your new gadget congratulations for choosing one of the best phones available right now.

ESATO have been here for quite some time now, and it's possible that the question you have in mind has been answered before. So, here in esato SEARCH is everone's best friend.

And everyone would appreciate if questions are posted in the right forums. Welcome and enjoy your stay
drad
Xperia X10 Black
PM
Posted: 2002-07-14 05:59
Quote:

On 2002-07-14 03:53, arinta wrote:
my ? is how do i get the upgrade?

[ This Message was edited by: arnoldc on 2002-07-14 03:05 ]

You need to call ericsson support and get the number for the company to whom they've outsourced upgrading. then, you need to call them and get an RMA number. they will give you shipping instructions. you send your phone to Minnesota (without the battery or sim card, as I recall) and they flash it with the latest software and FedEx it back to you.

My upgrade was pretty painless, and they had it back to me much, much sooner than they said.
shawnmccall9
T39 black
PM
Posted: 2002-07-14 17:34
SE in Minnestoa doesn't offer MMS upgrade yet (to 68i) they'll only improve you 68m performance...at this stage, you may have the latest 68m software...mms upgrade is available from an guy in PA, but it is really software for other countries, english included
La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Looking for a smartphone with GSM 850 and EDGE. Hoping the P1000 will come through...
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi