Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Technical > k500i wont turn out and is flashes on and off

Author k500i wont turn out and is flashes on and off
roadster786
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2005-01-09 22:52
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
hey everyone, new here, i just bought the k500i last month, but i bought it while i was over in pakistan so i dont have any warranty, unforunately, i dont know anythin about mobile phones, so the other day, i took the battery out to change sims and when i put it back in, the phone wont start on, it just flashes the screen on and off like its in a restart mode, any idea of the problem might me that is fixable? is the battery or the phone? i put the phone in the charger and it does the same thing, the only way to stop the flashin is to take the battery out manually, please help as i finally put down some good money for a phone and now i have this bad luck with it, anything would helpful, thanks
govigov
K500
PM
Posted: 2005-01-09 23:04
Why did you buy it from pakistan? And i think the warranty is international. It seems you may have corrupted the phone's software. You should take it to a service centre and have it checked.

This message was posted from a K500

roadster786
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2005-01-09 23:08
well, i am in the united states now and the phone still has not been released here, but why would the phone have been corrupted, all i did was take out the battery?
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi