Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Tips and tricks > T68, T39 vs. T65...

Author T68, T39 vs. T65...
chrisgray999
T610
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-08-26 08:59
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Sorry! Halfores is a chain of stores in the uk. Some hardware stores may have them, but u may need to shop around. The internet is a good place to look as well. Yes, u can buy covers, a guy was selling them on esato a few months ago, i think they were 18.50 GBP. Chris

This post was posted from a T65

winner
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2002-08-26 14:34
HELLO,
can somebody help me. how can i save my logos downloaded to my favorite or my picture? + the sms pics sent to me?
tnx in advance
paofc
T65 blue
PM
Posted: 2002-08-27 08:11
Well im in australia, i have heard of the store though..huge franchise or sumthing...anyway, i am getting my phone dusted out (t65). it has being collecting a whole heap of dust so im gonna go and repair it. And luckily i found a place. But i didn't know the t65 had covers?!?! if they do..bloody amasing. Are they do-it-urself kind or you need a service person guy, lol, 2 do the job?

thanks for the info by the way very helpfull
chrisgray999
T610
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-08-28 09:34
I think they are a do it yourself job, but i have heard of some sc's doing it. Ill see if i can get some pics of the covers, if anyone is interested. :-)

sez
M600 white
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-08-28 09:47
Well, i like my t65 although all menus are slow, any kind of dust can enter inside the screen. Yesterday i bought a drs-11 cable. Which program is used to upload ringtones to the phone?

chrisgray999
T610
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-08-28 09:57
Sez, ull need ericsson mobile phone monitor first, to detect the phone. I remember that there was a thread which told u the software available for the 65. Try doing a search. If not, i still have it, and i can post it up on here. Chris www.plusmedia.tk :-)

sez
M600 white
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-08-28 15:18
Modem drivers and all kind of communication software is installed... i found them in sony-ericsson web site. i am just looking for a freeware or even a shareware program that you can compose melodies and upload them to the phone.

Rgds
chrisgray999
T610
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-08-29 10:19
Www.digibookcase.com

stoffel
T68i mineral
PM
Posted: 2002-09-01 23:14
i work in a sonyericsson service center, and of all the phones sold at our store, the t68i is the best phone, however the t65 and the r600 are the next best things...
Enrico
K500
PM
Posted: 2002-09-06 14:28
I do like my T65. The only thing lacking for me is an Infrared slot. I am an avid PDA user as well (Sony CLie) so I could very well use my cell phone along with that. Not asking even for bluetooth but just an IR will do ! But one of the features I love about it is you can even customize the message alert of a particular person! plus the SMS counter of course-very useful .
Always keep your feet on the ground!
Enrico
K500
PM
Posted: 2002-09-06 14:30
I do like my T65. The only thing lacking for me is an Infrared slot. I am an avid PDA user as well (Sony CLie) so I could very well use my cell phone along with that. Not asking even for bluetooth but just an IR will do ! But one of the features I love about it is you can even customize the message alert of a particular person! plus the SMS counter of course-very useful .
Enrico
K500
PM
Posted: 2002-09-06 14:31
tao980
K700
PM
Posted: 2002-10-14 04:52
The IR eye on my T39 is everything! I works fine for synchronizing my calendar and contacts from Microsoft Outlook on my laptop with the calendar and contacts on the T39. Using the latest software from SE, one can also upload background pictures to the T39 (I tried it and it works smoothly). The phone book and SMS manager allows you to send text messages directly from the computer and to edit your phone book (through the IR connction). You'd miss all these with the T65, wouldn't you?!
peanotation
S700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-10-14 05:25
i'm gonna have to disagree with masu on the fact that the T68i has a lot of useless features. there's maybe about 3 things that's useless on it (Draw pictures/notes/timer) but it's not like Sony-Ericsson spent millions of dollars and countless years designing them. The only reason why T68i is a teen phone (me being 17 years old and owning one) is the price. It's the second cheapest full color phone on the market (opposed to the new Sprint one, forgot the model). It's not like we have unlimited budget here. All phones have their uesless features and quirks, and I've owned about 10 different cell phones and strongly believe that the T68i hit pretty close to home (despite slowness through menus and internet connection).
jperthllave
T39 black
PM
Posted: 2002-10-14 19:29
Same here. I love the classic Ericsson look, especially on my T39m. The color, the flip, and the cool antenna (yeah, mind you!) makes it a stylish executive phone. Features are still at par with today's standards (except for the color and the MMS).

T68i and later SE models are so 'kiddie-designed'. I do hope SE comes up with more 'mature'-looking models.

Quote:

On 2002-08-25 06:08, the jackal wrote:
WHOA! I have to speak out and defend our ranks (t39m user) t65 is a nice phone, also with t68i. but for me a phone wbout a flip is not a mobile phone. my t39 goes perfect with my suites, very professional, we have to remember the days when u see a phone w/ a flip, its an ericcson! if t68i has a "flip", i already bought one! and the p800 is quite bulky for my coat pocket/belt pocket-holster, so i will be force to hand carry it

This post was posted from a T39

Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi