Esato

Forum > Regional > Asia Pacific > Smartnet Corner (PH)

Author Smartnet Corner (PH)
steele
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2004-02-10 03:12
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Britri2,

What are the enhancements of the new firmware upgrade for the Calendar of the P900? And why are they only upgrading the Calendar feature? Thanks. More power!

britri2
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2004-02-10 03:47
@ superunknown
@ saizer
Please see PM.

@ steele
i think that question should be answered by SE. how about trying to contact other P900 users about the differences on the calendar, maybe they have noticed some changes.

thanks
SMARTNET SERVICE CENTER
Tel: 8961140, 8961474, 8961837
8962639, 8963282
Fax no: 8970312
lethal_cassanova
P910
PM
Posted: 2004-02-10 12:28
Quote:

On 2003-07-12 07:41:52, britri2 wrote:
The company will neither deny nor confirm to what happened to MFB's case. Rest assured, we will conduct an investigation on the matter and hopefully resolce this issue on the soonest possible time.

We appreciate feedbacks, ideas, and complains that are brought to us directly so that matters are given the utmost priority and action.

We thank you for continued unwavering support for the services we render.

mga bossing ng smartnet

nag pa upgrade po ako ng p800 ko yesterday... 2-9-04 at 4pm
before 5pm sinabihan ako na di raw nila ma upgrade after ko mag intay ng 1 hour.pero ok lang di naman ako nag mamadali kc may spare phone naman ako.... pls take note na nag papa upgrade lang ako ng software and nothing else as stated in the job description.

the guy who received the fone even told me that side housing of my p800 has some scratches..... and used my stylus to use the pda to check it......

this afternoon i went back to get my p800..... i noticed the following

1. yung lcd ng p800 ko....nagkaroon ng mga butas sa lcd tapat ng keypad
2. ang sabi sa akin defective daw ang keypad ko
( QUESTION:
1. Gagamit ka ba ng keypad pag nag upgrade ka ng software?
2. bakit magiging sira ang keypad ko eh working yan ng dalhin ko and ng i check ko eh wala din naman problem..... nag papa upgrade lang ako ng software!!!
3. yung nag received ng unit ko even admitted na wala syang nakita na butas when he received the unit.just some scratches sa side ng housing considering na ginamit pa nya ang pda ko using stylus pen... so kung meron ng butas non eh makikita at makikita nya yon....

pls lang po mga bossing ng smartnet.... paki gawaan ng paraan ang complaint ko.... paki imbestigahan naman gaya nga ng sabi nyo

"The company will neither deny nor confirm to what happened to MFB's case. Rest assured, we will conduct an investigation on the matter and hopefully resolce this issue on the soonest possible time"

bago po ako gawa ng action...kc alam kong maayos pa ito....

alam ko pong maasahan kayo kaya nga sa inyo ko dinala ang unit ko for software upgrade....

di ko po tinanggap ang unit ko kanina coz i was advised by my lawyer not to....

pls call me asap... you guys have my number.... thanks

[ This Message was edited by: lethal_cassanova on 2004-02-10 23:01 ]
rhenzhen
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2004-02-11 14:57
@britri2

magkano po papalit ng LCD screen ng T68m na converted na to t68i? Magkano rin po ang LCD screen t68i? Free labor po ba o may bayad kahit na sa inyo bumili? Kung hindi po magkano ang service fee pag sa inyo pinakabit yung lcd screen. Magkano rin po ang pa upgrade ng software to the latest version? Thanks very much!

[ This Message was edited by: rhenzhen on 2004-02-11 17:22 ]
R520 copper
PM
Posted: 2004-02-11 16:51
Quote:

On 2004-02-10 12:28:03, lethal_cassanova wrote:
1. yung lcd ng p800 ko....nagkaroon ng mga butas sa lcd tapat ng keypad

what do you mean "butas"? [addsig]
lethal_cassanova
P910
PM
Posted: 2004-02-11 23:30
butas.... diba yung keypad ng p800 eh naka dikit sa lcd? all the keys ng keypad...when u press it tutusok sya sa lcd.... so lahat po ng pang tusok non eh nag mark sa lcd ng p800 ko and made a hole!!!

nang gamitin ni carlos ang pda ko.... wala syang nakitang butas.. imposibleng di nya yon makita...and he admitted na di nya nakita na may butas.... tapos ng kukunin ko na eh meron na dahil daw sira ang keypad ko dahil mahirap daw i press ang keys yon daw ang sbi ng technician...........

nag papa upgrade lang ako ng software......

sana briti... gawaan nyo naman ng paraan ito

sa mga technician ng smartnet... wag nyo naman ipasa sa client nyo ang nasira nyo.... ipinasok sa inyo ng buo ang unit.... and walang sira ang lcd......pag ilalabas na eh meron na sira ang lcd.....

nasa inyo pa ang p800 ko....... paki imbestigihan naman mga bossing ng smartnet....
nes
V800
PM
Posted: 2004-02-12 07:11
@britri2
Please See PM regarding my Z200.

Thanks
odyig
T610
PM
Posted: 2004-02-12 10:01
does any of the sw upgrades for the z200 gives it mms capability?
britri2
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2004-02-12 10:40
@Lethal_cassanova

Thank you for bringing up the matter to us regarding your concern. I have spoken to our technical supervisor and the people you mentioned to get the clear picture of the situation.

Looking at your phone now, I have noticed that most of the impressions are on the left side of the touch screen ( the plastic on top of the LCD ) and not on the LCD itself as you have claimed . These impressions are caused by the direct contact of the keypad to the touch screen. These impressions take months of usage and considerable pressure for it to appear and cannot simply appear overnight. Take note that the keypad is supported on both sides by a protruding plastic in the keypad termed “ ears “. These ears act as a support mechanism when using the keypad keys when pressed with a reasonable amount of pressure thus will prevent making impression on the touch screen. With that, prior to having your cell upgraded by our technicians our staff pointed out the one of the ears has been broken and was mentioned to you beforehand in which you readily affirmed. Although the keypad still can be used even without replacing it with a new one, continued usage of the defective keypad will cause such impressions to appear underneath the keypad. The only remedy that can be done is to buy a new keypad to replace the defective one so as to avoid having and making any damages on the screen. That is why there are screen protectors available in the market to protect the screen from damage(s).

Let me repeat, the impressions on your touch screen were caused by your keypad being defective and having direct and applied contact with the touch screen.

@ nes
please see PM.

@ odyig
will verify with the manufacturer.

thanks and advance happy valentines to all.
SMARTNET SERVICE CENTER
8962639, 8963282
lethal_cassanova
P910
PM
Posted: 2004-02-12 12:29
briti....si carlos ang nag received ng unit ko... he used the pda.... matagal na sya sa company nyo... so imposibleng di nya makita ang ganon ka visible na marked sa lcd.... yung hindi ko nga nakita na sinabi nyang scratches sa faceplate eh nakita nya.... mas di hamak na madaling makita ang nasa lcd compared sa faceplate....

paano masasabi ng technician nyong sira ang keypad ko.... unless otherwise nag press sya ng madiin sa keypad that caused the marked sa lcd....

yes the marks can be done overnight.... and you know it can be done overnight kung i press mo ang keys harder.... kung tingin mo sira ang keypad...i press mo ang keys harder para makuha mo ang desired command....

gaya nga ng sabi nyo kay gowin.... binago nyo na ang procedure nyo sa pag tanggap ng unit...inspect nyo muna kung may scratches, any defects bago nyo paiwan sa client nyo

kahit kanino mo ipagamit ang pda ko, kahit sa isang school grader na marunong gumamit ng phone... makikita agad ang mga marked sa lcd.... kahit hindi ka well versed sa p800 eh makikita mo yon... si carlos eh matagal na sa smartnet considering that he is already a supervisor and as an employee mas mahigpit ka sa pag check compared sa kahit sinong gagamit ng pda ko..

pls have it checked by someone else... and get honest opinion kung makikita agad ang mga marked sa lcd ko...

please lang briti.... may employee ka na nag received ng unit ko and nag checked.... wag nyo i blame sa akin ang nasira ng tauhan nyo....

i will be asking for professional help and published my experienced soon.

pls have a thorough investigation and acknowledge the facts that i have stated....

thanks

[ This Message was edited by: lethal_cassanova on 2004-02-17 23:23 ]
paul21
K700
PM
Posted: 2004-02-12 12:47
is it possible to upgrade the firmware and change the language pack as well? im using R7A right now but i don't know what the language pack is, its just that my contacts appears as medium size text even though it is set on small text size
britri2
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2004-02-13 01:18
@ paul21
is your phone a t68i/ie/m/mc? the current sw version for the t68 is R8A.

thanks
SMARTNET SERVICE CENTER
8962639, 8963282
dmxmd
K700
PM
Posted: 2004-02-14 06:19
to anyone who has upgraded their T610 to the latest firmware (R4C, right?) what are the improvements with regards to menu and T9?
R520 copper
PM
Posted: 2004-02-16 05:27
cassa... i went to smartnet last saturday planning to have my P900 upgraded and i cant help but to check the "butas" of your unit.

question... how was the EAR of the flip got broken? [addsig]
jepaz
K618 black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-02-16 10:35
@cassa, I was in the area so I decided to drop by smartnet and checked your unit.

Below are my comments/conclusions:

1. First I noticed that the left ear of the flip is broken/missing.
2. I didn't spotted the "markings" immediately especially with the lights on unless you look from the rear area.
3. What time did you left Smartnet? I don't think the markings can be done overnight. (I should know coz I'm a P800 user for more than a year now)
4. The said markings are only obvious with the OK, 1, 4, 7, * keys. It seems that the markings were the result of the broken left ear of the flip and created blot on the LCD.

And that's my honest opinion.

[ This Message was edited by: jepaz on 2004-02-16 09:37 ]
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Goto page:
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic