Esato

Forum > General discussions > General > School Kids and MMS Sex.

Visitors browsing this topic: 2
Add to Bookmarks
Author School Kids and MMS Sex.
fetzi
P800 no flip
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-12-03 11:05
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I just wonder when it´s going to start in US to file lawsuits against film producers and even musicians for seducing their children to whatever..
They´re already playing wrestling (as most of all people did like cowboys and Indians or something like this), what will be when more children explore the fun of playing roadrunner and coyote? Or any else cartoons? Tom and Jerry?

But I´m misguiding the thread..
Pop! Goes The Hamster... And Other Great Microwave Games
kimcheeboi
T610
PM
Posted: 2004-12-03 11:30
guys a lot of the whole sex vs. violence thing started with the church

sex was condemned as 'original sin' but violence was only a product of original sin and its also supposedly an 'instrument of god' at times, too

[addsig]
fetzi
P800 no flip
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-12-03 11:33
I guess sex & crime went along long before any chruch or even religion was founded..
kimcheeboi
T610
PM
Posted: 2004-12-03 11:40
no actually a lot of ancient religions and cultures were very open about sex and it wasnt considered a vice at all

for example the greeks didn't see sex the way we did--not only was sex widely accepted throughout their society but a lot of things we term deviant behavior were just regular parts of life [addsig]
*Jojo*
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2004-12-03 14:13
SEX is not a SIN, nor a vice (I guess) . . . it is a NATURAL thing, just like when you are EATING FOOD in order to SURVIVE ! It is PART and PARCEL of Human Evolution . . . Unless, you are doing it with a - Dog, Cat, Cow, Pig etc. !
fetzi
P800 no flip
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-12-03 14:20
@kimcheeboi
I was talking ´bout times where people started to develop into what one would call mankind; religion came only when people had the time (& the brain) to reflect on things.

Ancient societies had a wide spread of sexual behaviour - not that it would say this was always right (even in greece I suppose one as aservant wasn´t that free to choice, or thin kof the rights of 'primae noctae' etc. etc.).
dj_wolfinstein
K700
PM
Posted: 2004-12-03 15:24
Well Now were talkin religion...I'm an english grad student, It seems to me all your old english texts Post Victorian talk bout sexual desperacy among women, Namely " The Wife Of Baths","Jane Eyre","Mill on the Floss" but then couple of them later highlight male sexual desperacy namely " Dr.Faustus","The Rover" etc..See relegion and literature both show the mirror of society existing in thse times..All I felt while seeing this whole episode is that Maybe we might be right in moving ahead with technology but Morally we are steping back and back and back...Not only limiting to the sexual cases..Morality has been lost by whats happened in Iraq..Agreed Saddam screwed the Public..But then is the GI-Joe morally sound enough to Shoot a civilian through head..Fight soldier fight not Murder in Cold Blood...
Morality is lost by what we show our children..I'm not saying that stop there TV programs or so..Let them figure out on there own whats right and wrong..But Parets should speak to there children.
Its not only about Bird's and Bee's story..Parents should prepare them mentally, talk of society, talk of committment...
Most of you esatonians have said Its all right, What the hell..The world is open enough..Its a crime to stop sex and not one to stop war..Well all I can say or lets say suggest is that..People Get Real..Tommorow you are going to have kids...Would like to see your daughter getting laid L.I.V.E and your neighbouring hooting whenever she walks by...There has always will be SEX in this world..Its good to be open about it..But Whats needed is " Mental Attitude"..Parents,teachers,Brothers-Sisters,Mentors,Friends..should make there Peer mentally sound for his actions...They should always show the proper light and guide them,advice them..But to Understand and Follow is left entirely on the individual..

Regards,

2 pegs of whisky-Rs500,4 shots of Tequila-Rs1000,6 cans of Beer-Rs300,Driving home a Girl who has drank all this-PRICELESS
*Jojo*
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2004-12-03 15:26
I 'quite' agree with the last post prior to this . . .
fetzi
P800 no flip
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-12-03 15:29
@dj_wolfinstein: Amen!
(i.e. I agree)
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi