Esato

Forum > General discussions > General > School Kids and MMS Sex.

Previous  1234  Next
Author School Kids and MMS Sex.
anish
P1
PM
Posted: 2004-12-02 11:28
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Over and above what @dj_wolfinstein said above this boy apparently charged his friends for this MMS and the reason was that they broke up a couple of days after he recorded this. So money was also involved in this.
Knowledge is two fold. Knowing a subject or knowing where to find out about a subject. I rely on both... That is why I come here.
neonismo
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2004-12-02 13:02
@masseur

Hmm.. thats a bit too harsh isn't it? My post was edited!

That abuse of power borders on Censorship !
p900 lover
W960
PM
Posted: 2004-12-02 13:11
ok i just want to know i thing, who here that has a camera fone has NOT sent a rude picture video????

the point im trying to make it that its not a big deal, tennagers will be teenages and i know cos im 16 myself and have done things like this, (not quite filming me havng sex but along the lines) lol
neonismo
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2004-12-02 13:28
@p900 lover

Oh no.. that just brings a whole new meaning to your name!

But seriously, I'm sure we've all done this once before. It's kinda easy to get carried away in a moment of passion with your lover.

It's just the tenuous situation you're left in when your loved on goes cactus, and you realised that she's the one who has all those cheeky photos of you with your various bits dangling about. Last thing you want it to see your bare ass in your mates' inbox.

[ This Message was edited by: neonismo on 2004-12-02 12:40 ]
vineet_d
P990 no flip
PM
Posted: 2004-12-02 14:11
Truly inspired by @dj_wolfinstein i would like to confess that i too had helped to spread that video among the friends but then i thought for a while and was really worried as what had actually happened to that girls parents, what will be the situation at her home...this is really bad but can we blame that girl or that guy did he sent the mms just for the girl had dumped him and he wanted a revenge he is just 17 yrs old, or he did as if he wanted to do this from day one...its really hard to find the answers, think of this incident had left impact on the mind of parents whose children are already studying school and are of same age group.
fetzi
P800 no flip
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-12-02 14:26
Quote:
he is just 17 yrs old

neither that age nor the will for revenge can excuse blinding out someones mind that much. At least a least peace of sanity should cause someone to reflect what effect it would take installing a TV in the school with the same movie featuring him as headliner - and this similar effect was pretty predictable.. (though I can only guess the film's content)

[ This Message was edited by: fetzi on 2004-12-02 13:27 ]
dj_wolfinstein
K700
PM
Posted: 2004-12-02 18:05
Well, Intresting thoughts..!
Here's an update..The prinicpal of the institution is under fire these days, Not only has she become from a very emminent educationist to a loser..!
Her Student council has said that her decision was too harsh..She should have not resticated the two from school. To add more to that the council also says that since the video was clicked at home its not the school's problem..Well two points here..Since the kids were wearing the school uniform, Is the school justified in removing them from school.
The school states one of the points to remove those two is that a negative influence may be casted among the other children,Some parents also objected..So what would have been the right decision...?

Secondly, Yes Money was involved the MMS ( 12 min)version was sold for Rs.1000 at least thats like $ 22.22. To add to that the video is available on VCD at local shopping arenas for 40 rupees a CD, thats Less than a dollar in conversion.
So Commercial aspect is not ruled out..The video has spread from India to Canada..I had a friend email me about it..!

Thirdly,
I happened to see another gruesome video, This one was a Taliban Militia Be-heading a hostage..Man this guy was shouting for help and the miltants was reading some anti-US message in Arabic..then suddenly this guy starts cutting the throat of the hostage,Its shown all blood and Cutting procedure..That poor fellow's scream is still hitting me..Another Misuse of MMS Technology..Any Voices..

regards,

Divyam Johri
2 pegs of whisky-Rs500,4 shots of Tequila-Rs1000,6 cans of Beer-Rs300,Driving home a Girl who has drank all this-PRICELESS
fetzi
P800 no flip
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-12-02 18:10
always two sides of the story - or technical inventions.

atomic energy can (and was) be used for more than one purpose..
Pop! Goes The Hamster... And Other Great Microwave Games
k4m!k4ze
W710 Violet
PM
Posted: 2004-12-02 18:11
Well do you think that girl would be able to face her classmates after the video has circulated all over India and foreign countries too ? Her shift to canada i think is best for her.

Her arrogant comments to the principal is i think the major reason she got expelled.

I saw the Taliban video you mentioned and it is really disturbing . The fact that there are such brutal people in the world who have no hesitation in cutting other people's throats is really shocking. I didnt know that was circulated thru mms.
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence of your attempt !!
Gigs
P1
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-12-02 21:37
All media technology can be misused.. I personally think the most gruesom thing i've seen was when the media were showing poeple jumping out of or trapped in the World Trade Towers.. There was no need to show that I believe, those were peoples family members. (before the towers fell, after they were hit)

In this case, the school does have some right I would imagine to remove them, I'll bet the video turned up and was shown on more than a couple of phones at the school and if they were clearly displaying which school they came form there would be a concern from the school that it initially happened on school property. (Parental reaction etc..)

2 dumb teens who got caught and now have to live with it basically.
blayv
W810 black
PM
Posted: 2004-12-02 23:03
Quote:

On 2004-11-30 14:35:22, semo wrote:
What's wrong with a sexual MMS?
Is it worse than showing killing and chopping of flesh in 'normal' movies?
Just turn on your TV for 5 minutes and scan the channels - you'll see a detailed murder for sure.
And violent computer games... everyone plays them, but no school is concerned about it.
And when we see another mass murder in a school it is of course because of sexual MMS...
I think the world is going in a very wrong direction with it's fake moral values.

This is exactly my point. Nowadays if a movie has bloodbathing scenes it's categorised as 13+, and if there are some sexual scenes 18+.
Now I'm asking myself does that imply that 13 year olds should be (as by public law declares) aware of existance of murders, violence etc. BUT NOT OF SEX?!!
And does that mean it's worse to have sex than to kill a man?
punkserb
T39 black
PM
Posted: 2004-12-03 03:31
it seems to be a topic many parents are embarrassed to talk about and too lazy to try. raising children now seems to be a responsibility of the government, media, schools, etc. basically anyone but the parents.

remember school shootings? marilyn manson was blamed, not shitty parenting.
Ayush
W850 black
PM
Posted: 2004-12-03 04:10
Only the any should've been expelled as he took candid shots without her knowledge. It's just like the american pie movie!

This message was posted from a WAP device

jplacson
Sony Xperia P
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-12-03 06:42
That's another thing I find F***** up with out 'morals'. Why is it ok to kill and not have sex?

Why is it ok to show kids mass murders... destruction... mayhem... senseless violence... but it isn't ok for them to see a naked human... or even worse... Ooooo... naked people having sex!!! THE HORROR!!!

But a man's head being blown off by a shotgun is fine. A man eating another man's brains is fine. A machine gun tearing through 1,000 people is fine.

When did it become better to make war and not love?
dw
T68i
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-12-03 09:11
Surley it would be wrong to start banning mobiles because
a boy films a girl using a mobile, it's wrong but it's the easy way out blaming mobilephones for it.
These things have happened long before mobilephones was equiped with cameras ..videocameras has existed a long time, you can also go out and buy a 'teddycam' (build in camera in teddybear with alot better quality then a mobile)
theres lots of possibilitys to do stupid things like this.
Banning/blaming mobilephones for these kinda acts are going the wrong way about solving the problem.
And to take things futher....I have a hard time beliving the kids would't have had sex if they didn't have a mobile...hey newsflash kids have had sex alot longer then mobiles existed.

As a sidenote about technology.
Not only technology invented in the purpose of good is
being used for bad things.
Alot of our really good technologys was initially made
for bad things (war) and then evolved to civil purposes.

But parents and school often wants to find the easy way
out..meaning blame some technology like internet or mobilephones instead of taking responsaility them self
and really think of what they can do to make a diffrence.

A good example is when parents managed to ban the cartoon darkwing duck from swedish television because
a boy in school kicked another boy and managed to brake his leg. The mother blamed darkwing... noone meantioned that perhaps it was her and the fathers responsability not to use the TV as babysitter and let
their children watch whatever.
The news shows alot more violence in the middle of the day...so should be ban that to.

It's sick the lengt ppl go not to take responsability for their life and their childerens actions...it's so much easier to find something like technology to blame.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi