Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > General > t68i - chatboard...sms...phone cover..

Author t68i - chatboard...sms...phone cover..
andrea
T68i
PM
Posted: 2002-06-27 11:33
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Does anyone know where to get phone covers for the T68i? Preferably the plastic kind or the zippered kind?

Also, the sms-ing function is super slow for those of us spoilt by nokia. Anyone using a chatboard? How much does it cost and is it a more hassle or help?

oh..and with nokia sms, you can get a smilely face by pressing 8..(the U with 2 dots above it)..... can't seem to find the symbol in the ericsson phone. ??? Don't have?

[ This Message was edited by: andrea on 2002-06-27 16:08 ]
TeleSaint
K700
PM
Posted: 2002-06-27 15:33
Andrea, a lot of new user ask questions people have debated several times over on this site. Thats why the brains behind this site has made a "search" function". You see the list of hyperlinks up on the right side of the Esato web? Click the "serch" one and type in what you want to know.....

It Easy!!!
TeleSaint
K700
PM
Posted: 2002-06-27 15:33
Andrea, a lot of new user ask questions people have debated several times over on this site. Thats why the brains behind this site has made a "search" function". You see the list of hyperlinks up on the right side of the Esato web? Click the "serch" one and type in what you want to know.....

It Easy!!!
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi