Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > General > When will Voicestream/T-Mobile sell T68

Author When will Voicestream/T-Mobile sell T68
diego_c_alonso
T68i
PM
Posted: 2002-06-25 21:30
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Anybody know? Heard anything?
eAlex
T68i
PM
Posted: 2002-06-25 22:42
Voicestream will sell it next year. But do not wait, there's no point. If you already have a sim card on voicestream just buy the phone separately. Besides, it'll be unlocked like that, in case you wanna switch to mMode on AT&T service.

Dont worry about getting the data settings right, voicestream's site has advanced support with step by step wizards even for phones they do not sell. On my T39, it gave me everything there was to type, and how to make my pc go online through it.

Hope this helped. T68i rules, get it before P800 comes out
gomichaelkgo
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2002-06-25 23:00
Voicestream has the T68 NOW!

My local store got 5 lunar grey units in and are selling for $350 without activation. I don't know what the price with activation is, or whether they are sim locked. I would guess that they are.
They are the T68m, firmware R3B, I think.

I paid them a visit to check their T68's out. I don't know why, but "VoiceStream" is painted on the casing. One would think that they would have put "T-mobile"!
eAlex
T68i
PM
Posted: 2002-06-26 02:05
Until the phones appear at voicestream.com, its the same thing as putting your own sim in an unlocked t68. I know a store next to me that sells t68, t39... they can lock them to voicestream and give em cheaper with activation, but if u call voicestream with a problem, they will just tell you they do not support your phone or know anything about it.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi