Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Themes, ringtones, screensavers, games, video clips > Email settings List

Author Email settings List
Psykotik
W880 Silver
PM
Posted: 2002-06-25 18:36
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Right, I have been looking for email settings for ages after the upgrade, and I have been only successfull in getting the Lycos setup to work. As you are probably aware, Ive had the T68 since its launch, and am aware of Esatos search function, but many newbies who just got it wont be familiar with it. Can we all put our POP3 settings on this thread and maybe Laffen/ other moderators can make it a sticky so its easy to find. I think that detailed explaination of which part of the setup you are talking about should be included as well. (like data account part for connecting on T68i/m) Good idea?
Froddan
P900
PM
Posted: 2002-06-26 01:23
I think it would be a good idea. In fact I need some help myself. I had to reinstall everything on my pc, after a crash. But I can't remember the extra string under advanced modem settings. You guys know that? Really in need of help here. Thanks

This post was posted from a T68i

wapchimp
C905 Silver
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-06-26 23:32
If ur in the UK & register with www.orange.net as an ISP (for ur e-mail) they give u settings u can print/save - I can list them if u want aswell
FuricTrax
W850 black
PM
Posted: 2002-06-26 23:39
That is a real good idea! A lot of hastle though when you can get most email settings sent directly to your phone from www.sonyericsson.com
I got my Tiscali settings sent to my T68mi but the number dialled was wrong!! Lucky I knew the right one!:)
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi