Esato

Forum > Regional > Europe, Middle East and Africa > South African mobile discussion

Author South African mobile discussion
Tsepz_GP
Apple iPhone 6 Plus
PM
Posted: 2011-10-14 14:14
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Hobbs
I considered getting Z's ROM last night but i saw that it lacks wi-fi tethering which i sometimes use for the tab if its HSDPA acts up.
Just realised i deleted v4 off my mem card without backing it up, i know, brightspark moment lok, pso what ive done is got the TSFBES Remover, it removes Timescape, FB for Xperia and Event Stream, i never use Timescape and hardly on Facebook since being addicted to Twitter so its fine, and the phone speed has increased, also the battery life has improved, used my phone to update twitter, and browse the web a bit, it went down to 95%, i studied for an hour checked my phone and it was still at 95%, left it for another 30mins and it only dropped to 94%, happy so far.

Dups
Cant wait to see it, especialy if it looks anything like the new 7.
Yeah, Audis are all too similar the only ones i can tell apart are the A1 and A3.
Wish we got those types of magazines were they spyshots or proper press pics of the new cars?
Phone: iPhone 15 Pro Max Black Ti 512GB
Tablet: iPad Pro 11” 2020 Space Gray 256GB
Watch: Series 3 Nike Edition Space Gray
Droid: Huawei Mate 40 Pro 256GB
Dups!
BlackBerry Q10
PM
Posted: 2011-10-14 14:51
You know, I still don't know how that book was able to get all those pictures. They were clear, full length pictures of those cars from all angles. Being given access to such info or pics is unheard of, I was actually surprised that the internet car sites never had those pictures.

I suspect that magazine has an agreement or an arrangement with the German manufacturers cause I even saw the new 1 series in there.

My brother still has the book, my cousin gave it to him, I will get it from him.
It's not what you do or even how you do it but in what state of mind you do it: Dups! 2009
Dups!
BlackBerry Q10
PM
Posted: 2011-10-15 10:23
@Tsepz_GP

In hindsight, I should've suspected this. I got the book from my brother and it turns out those are renditions of the cars. They are nothing like the new cars. I did wonder why they would have those at least two year before they are released.

The rendered 3 series is stunning compared to the one unveiled yesterday. In fact, I think the new 3 is ugly! The 5 is actually much, much better IMO.

They should hire the artist who did those renditions, he/she is brilliant.

From now on I am staying away from books I can't read and make sense of.
It's not what you do or even how you do it but in what state of mind you do it: Dups! 2009
Tsepz_GP
Apple iPhone 6 Plus
PM
Posted: 2011-10-15 11:02
Ahh i see, makes sense, but i guess they are a good way of giving a clue of what could be unveiled.
Im going to keep an eye out for the new 3, some of these Beemers take time to grow on you, i remember thinking the previous 5series looked weird but after sometime i loved it.
The new 1 also looks weird at the front lol, one drove past me on Main RD the other day, it mas a 118i if im not mistaken, clearly on its way to a dealership as it had the metal silver plate written BMW 1series, looks nice at the back, but front will take some getting used to, it will look great with a bodykit.
Dups!
BlackBerry Q10
PM
Posted: 2011-10-15 11:37
I agree, some Bimmers take time to grow on you, I also had problems with the X6 but now I prefer it over the X5.

I have to say, though, that the new 1 series is the worst BMW design in front. It looks like something from a cartoon movie, I find it hideous! The back is nice but the front. It actually reminds me of the X1, I tried to get used to the X1 but I just can't. It is slightly better than the 1 series but it look odd in front.
Hobbs
Samsung Galaxy Note II
PM
Posted: 2011-10-15 11:46
French Faks!
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3
Huawei Mate 40 Pro 256GB
gola
W900 white
PM
Posted: 2011-10-15 15:27
Have an awesome weekend all!

Hobbs
Thanks

Tsepz

Lol, ya, after this no more schooling for a while. I'll be beginning with my first exam on the other Friday. All the best with your exams as well bro.

Once a tech junky, always a tech junky.

Congrats on the Tab, I haven't had the pleasure of experiencing one as of yet.

I've always thought that HTC's were for the grown ups and I didn't think that any HTC would appeal to me even when I heard that they will be collaborating with Beats Audio, but I must say how very wrong I was. I especially love the red accents on the Sensation, freaken awesome. Kinda reminds me of the red stitched leather interior of the new sports 3 series...

I can only imagine how Watch the Throne might sound like with Beats Audio. Kanye did it again.
"Getting wisdom is the wisest thing you can do!"
Proverbs 4: 7
Hobbs
Samsung Galaxy Note II
PM
Posted: 2011-10-16 19:01
This is my upgrade.The Galaxy Note.I like big phones.Look how tiny that iPhone looks.

Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3
Huawei Mate 40 Pro 256GB
Dups!
BlackBerry Q10
PM
Posted: 2011-10-16 19:36
Haikhona Hobbs!

That is massive! I can't see myself with such a gigantic phone.

A 4.5'' screen is perfect for me.
Hobbs
Samsung Galaxy Note II
PM
Posted: 2011-10-16 19:55
I definitely can see myself with one on the other hand.The obsession has returned.I am hungry again.I gotta get one.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3
Huawei Mate 40 Pro 256GB
Hobbs
Samsung Galaxy Note II
PM
Posted: 2011-10-16 20:18
Tsepz The reason why Im getting itchy feet is because the XDA X10 development seems to be crawling to a standstill.Nothing happening.Starting to feel like its time for us to move on to greener pastures.See,Im already starting to bullshit myself into an early upgrade Buy out my remaining months.Thats what I say.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3
Huawei Mate 40 Pro 256GB
Tsepz_GP
Apple iPhone 6 Plus
PM
Posted: 2011-10-16 23:31
Gola

Yeah man, cant wait to use those headphones! Ive had a brief listen to some tracks from Watch the Throne, and its sick, Kanye is on one lol, he just cant stop making hot music.
You know what song im realy loving at the moment with Kanye? Marvin Gaye & Chardonnay with Big Sean, Line of the year: "She's so cool, give head with her shades on"

Dup
The X1 is odd, although i love how it looks at the front with the sports pack kit, but the rest of it is wack.

Hobbs
Dont you dare upgrade before me, i had to watch you for a month with the X10
Yeah i think its about that time, its been a great 1st run with Android but our X10s must retire, or atleast make way for some 4.3inch or above display and dual-core goodness...im not helping you decide against it
Im not joining you with the Galaxy Note though, that thing is WAY too big lol, but its got some juicy specs.
[ This Message was edited by: Tsepz_GP on 2011-10-17 01:01 ]
Hobbs
Samsung Galaxy Note II
PM
Posted: 2011-10-17 09:34
I wouldn't worry about that Tsepz.I'm going to be watching you yakking on about your new phone for at least 5 months before I upgrade.Its going to be painful.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3
Huawei Mate 40 Pro 256GB
Geezay
HTC Desire
PM
Posted: 2011-10-17 11:52
Hello guys! I hope you don't mind me hanging out here cause there is no forum for Zimbabwe!

Been a while since I was here (esato), having ditched SE after the P990 and X1 debacle for HTC (Desire) and some Android goodness. I see that SE are making some pretty sweet devices now and perhaps I should forgive them? Case in point Xperia Arc S!
If it is to be it is up to me!
Tsepz_GP
Apple iPhone 6 Plus
PM
Posted: 2011-10-17 12:10
Welcome Geezay

Yep, SE seem to be making some sweet devices lately, only reason im not sticking with them is cause their hardware is a bit outdated now, if they could bring a Arc type design with dual-core, 540x960 res display and 12MP Camera they could so easily begin climbing back up to the top, i just dont understand whats stopping them going all out.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic