Esato

Forum > Regional > Europe, Middle East and Africa > South African mobile discussion

Author South African mobile discussion
Tsepz_GP
Apple iPhone 6 Plus
PM
Posted: 2010-03-29 10:46
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Dups
I knew i would regret saying what i said. Got this month's issue of Top Car. That GTR has the most disgusting interior ive ever seen in a car worth over a million, its back to the M3 then lol.
Thats true,isnt it the original idea of making the GTR was to build a car that was as powerful as a 911 Turbo at half that price or something?
Wanqs
No doubt i cant help but drool when i see a X6 especialy the X6-M, what a machine.
Brix
Welcome back! Have you tried changing mem cards? I remember the 4gb i had in my N81 would either corrupt or just not work at times, yet the 2gb that came with it and 8gb i got for it work just fine.
Gola
Haha! Cool, hopefuly that will be soon, the N97 was the 1st to be unhackable with the latest V20 or is it 21 fw? Anyway as soon as that is hackable then all the others including Satio should be hackable.
That California is freakin sweet, looks better than the rival Aston Martin Vantage.
By the way you heard Lloyd Banks new track featuring Juelz Santana- Beamer,Benz or Bentley? Not bad
Also Mariah Carey ft. Nicki Minaj, Up out my face, video is just too hot
Phone: iPhone 15 Pro Max Black Ti 512GB
Tablet: iPad Pro 11” 2020 Space Gray 256GB
Watch: Series 3 Nike Edition Space Gray
Droid: Huawei Mate 40 Pro 256GB
gola
W900 white
PM
Posted: 2010-03-30 20:29

On 2010-03-28 23:21:26, amawanqa wrote:
@ gola:

Great Satio pic, boet! :

http://www.esato.com/phonephotos/viewphotos.php?pid=26153

THanks wanqs

Tsepz
I have no idea which version it was, lol.
Love the beats of the Juelz Sanatana track, also like that one ft C.Brown, Back to the Crib.
lol, ye, cool MC music video there, Nicki Manaj's side view of her face looks nothing like her front, lol...
[ This Message was edited by: gola on 2010-03-30 19:30 ]
"Getting wisdom is the wisest thing you can do!"
Proverbs 4: 7
Rhino8
M600 black
PM
Posted: 2010-03-30 21:13
hey guys.

so things are still a bit rough at work, but i did find time to put opera mini 5 beta through its paces on my droid, and it is super great. it beats the phones built in browser hands down. if only it supported flash it would have been good enough to replace my laptop as surfing device.

all in all, i can see big things for mini and android in the future.
ARSENAL : Samsung Galaxy SII
http://members.esato.com/rhino8
Dups!
BlackBerry Q10
PM
Posted: 2010-03-30 21:57
@Tsepz_GP

Yeah, I saw the interior as well and it sucks! Pity really cause for what you pay you should get your money's worth. No one beats the Germans in car interiors unless you're Range Rover.

@Rhino08

I downloaded Opera5 (final version) but my experiences are rather mixed. It is nice to use but I found it somewhat slower than 4.2.
It's not what you do or even how you do it but in what state of mind you do it: Dups! 2009
gola
W900 white
PM
Posted: 2010-03-31 23:51
All
Make sure that you are sitting and that you have nothing valuable in your hand when you read this.

[ This Message was edited by: gola on 2010-03-31 22:52 ]
Tsepz_GP
Apple iPhone 6 Plus
PM
Posted: 2010-04-01 15:21
Would just like to say how i HATE the whole K53 crap. All i was left with in the yard was parallel parking, failed cause of my poor judgement, the car wasnt completely in. ah well, trying to get another date now.
Still gona celebrate the long weekend with a bang
Dups
Indeed,gota give it to Audi especialy,even the A3 has an amazing interior.
Gola
WOAH! wonder how long til we have that in our phones.
amawanqa
Nokia 7600
PM
Posted: 2010-04-02 03:11
Ya Gucci, I duffed the same the first time I went on the K53; second time I made it. Good luck, boet.

@ all:
Tomorrow night I'll be in SA!
He who laughs last... thinks slowest.
Nokia 5800, Sony Ericsson P1i, Nokia 7600.
brix25
P1
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-04-02 06:21
Dropped my phone in the toilet yesterday...I immediately took out the battery but as I did that I heard a sizzling sound, almost as if the screen was being fried. Tried drying it and switching it back on an hour later...fortunately it worked but only for a minute before it started acting up. In a panic I visited Vodashop, since my phone is supposedly insured and the lady there told me I could have a new phone next week...pretty chuffed with the excellent service.
@Tsepx: Homie, if you can't make it out the yard you have no business being on the road and scratching my car while making your umpteenth attempt at paralel parking.
Next time, try and be more relaxed, you probably won't go in there thinking it's a cake walk.
Liar liar pants on fire/ You burning up like David Koresh- Ghostface Killah
Hobbs
Samsung Galaxy Note II
PM
Posted: 2010-04-02 09:11
@GUCCI Homie,give Brix a slap on the side of the head I say.Better luck next time.lol
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3
Huawei Mate 40 Pro 256GB
brix25
P1
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-04-02 10:14
Hobbs, maybe I'm being all harsh because I passed my licence first time around after more than 20 lessons...if you want to learn how to drive, I suggest He & She driving school...the absolute best. There's a very simple technique to parallel parking. I'd expect ppl to fail on the incline. There's absolutely nothing from with the K53.
amawanqa
Nokia 7600
PM
Posted: 2010-04-02 10:18
The captain's announced that there's thunderstorms late this afternoon & early evening over Jozi.Hopefully they'll be gone by the time I land. Mama Afrika, bra Wanqa's return is imminent, LOL.

This message was posted from a WAP device
gola
W900 white
PM
Posted: 2010-04-02 11:06
Tsepz
Goodluck for next time bro...

Wanqs
Safe journey boet

Brix
20+ lessons, wow...
Are you going to get the same phone?
Hobbs
Samsung Galaxy Note II
PM
Posted: 2010-04-02 11:19
@Wangs Have a fantastic holiday.Im sure everytime you back home the experience is treasured. @Brix Dropping your phone in the toilet? Thank goodness its insured.Would have loved to have been a fly on the wall for that one.After a flush or before? Lol
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3
Huawei Mate 40 Pro 256GB
brix25
P1
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-04-02 14:07
@gola: Fortunately/unfortunately I'm getting the same phone...I kind of like the E66, it's not lightweight and does most things I throw at it...Ovi Maps are awesome work like a charm- consistently.

However, I'm always tempted by things like the iPhone 3GS and the plethora of Android phones currently available, especially from HTC (Hero comes to mind).

I could get myself another contract but I'd prefer spending an extra R500 on other, more pertinent things.
Tsepz_GP
Apple iPhone 6 Plus
PM
Posted: 2010-04-04 18:38
Lol,thanx guys. I was seriously nervous i gota say, but i think next time il be okay, i need to work on my speed ,and just be relaxed.
Brix
LMAO! Il have you know my driving in general is good. Incline start is nothing,it requires good clutch balancing,i got through that with no problem. If someone cant do incline then they are generaly screwed, the parallel parking i did was on an incline as the Randburg Testing station is on a hill. I did 12 driving lessons, im going to do another 2 though, just to make sure what happened on thursday doesnt happen again.
Wanqs
Welcome home!
Gola
Back to the crib is too fresh,like that one to, heard one CRAZY remix of Always Strapped and Bed rock at the club i was at last nite Always Strapped the beat just had what i think is High hats and kicks? Cant find it but wow.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic