Esato

Forum > Regional > Asia Pacific > Semicon Corner (PH)

Author Semicon Corner (PH)
clark27
T68i mineral
PM
Posted: 2002-06-25 13:21
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
@ferr kze po nokia event cya dpo semicn event ung prices ay nokia ng my hawak

This post was posted from a R520

scud
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2002-06-25 13:50
@recoonice bro, sori but i cant coz ders a specific code for specific serial number, mahirap idecode yun e but i know how, code lang lang ang kailangan
@arnold thanks very much for the website address
Padme24
T68i
PM
Posted: 2002-06-25 14:19
Hi guys!I'm back again.Maraming kailangang i-assist kya I hvent answer all your inquiries saka ng-down system namin.
For technical inquiries address it to scud
sales to me.
@clark kaw talaga,cno yung tinanong mo sakin kagabi na girl?eh c berry yung dinescribe ko na pumunta d2.
@berry hindi ko naman sinabi na tagad2 si clark saka yung nakita mo bka c sam,anyway puntahan mo na lng sya dun sa sm city
@asimo If you buy units in globe,smart,authorized dealer like smartnet,brightpoint,cellstar or other dealer or agent there's 1 year warranty in parts & services.Void warranty if wet,dropped&tampered
@arnoldc Ganon vip holders lahat,kami ngang employees nid pa vip card to get also disc.
bonito99
T39 black
PM
Posted: 2002-06-25 14:36
Padme- what are the requisites to get a vip card?

This post was posted from a T68i

scud
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2002-06-25 14:44
(clark) rolly d2 c mark dating ccs sa mega may pupuntahan daw tayo lam mo na kung saan
Padme24
T68i
PM
Posted: 2002-06-25 15:14
@berry
3210 batt kasama sa 15%.As sun we hve il post it
@bonito
just fill up a membership form then pay a membership fee of P288
gud for 1 year,u have discounts in cellphones-no specific rate,depends on the model;accessories,cellcards,simcards,cellphone repair & we have tie-up establishments

Gud nyt & goodbye to all of u ")
tmrow na lng ulit
arnoldc
Sony Xperia V
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-06-25 15:34
padme24, i was at powerplant earlier, busy ka with customers (long hair mo di ba? sa reception ka?) si scud na lang binisita ko sandali.
doc chikito
M600 black
PM
Posted: 2002-06-25 16:03
@padme meron bang availabel sa semicon pp yung ice blue variation ng r600? kasi yung nasa display nyo luminous champagne lang eh... kasi meron nagtatanong sa akin about the unit.... hehe maybe i could convince him to get one.
Jowi
Xperia X10 Mini Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-06-25 17:03
@padme...sorry for being slow, girl ka pala (from what the other says na long hair ka)...kala ko kasi ginamit mo lang yung Padme amidala na nick e...anyway, d kaya ikaw si joyce?
vince_sanga
R520
PM
Posted: 2002-06-25 17:16
@padme

pwede pag pa upgrade ng t68m to r2e dyan sa rockwell? how long kaya, sana hindi 3 hours? im planning kse to have it upgraded dyan sa rockwell eh..tnx
rastafarian
T68i
PM
Posted: 2002-06-26 04:02
Semicon people... may tanong po ako...

I need:

1. Data cable for T68i to connect to PC (malakas makaubos ng battery ang IR!)
2. Holster, or yung protector na may belt clip (yung mukhang saklay ), again for t68i

Meron kayong stock? How much are they? and what branch can I get them? I hope meron sa Power Plant. Tsaka magkano discount pag VIP card holder?

Tenkyu!

MFB
T610
PM
Posted: 2002-06-26 04:54
Sorry if I couldn't just post without this quote. I just cant find the post/reply button on my Xiino browser. Padme24, hope you get to read this. It's been a week since I bought my T68i at Semicon Megamall.My story goes lik this. I have been a loyal Nokia user for 10+ yrs. I returned my Nokia 6310 because of the faulty BT w/ my Palm 515. Upon the suggestion of a guy at Microwarehouse, I had it upgraded to a T68 (i wasn't available at ABC Virra yet). Unfortunately , it was an MC. After inquiries were answered by Semicon, Smart Net & Ericsson (DJ) I had no other choice. My phone left for Singapore for upgrade at Goldhill. (Thanks TonyG of Singapore Forum!) It cost me 103 sing! That's roughly around 3T pesos pare. Ok naman, it's now a T68ie. BTW, You can text both in T9 chinese & English. Also comes with an extra game. Nevertheless this phone will not be supported by SE Phils. Hence, SW upgrades will have to be abroad pa. So I sold it (17T) & for the first time, bought from an authorized dealer. The Semicon guy was very helpful in assisting me w/ choosing the right T68i unit. I started w/ 1 & ended up choosing from 4. There was uneven LED lighting on the LCD on the lower portion of the screen . A person who my salesman addressed to as "sir" assured me it was "normal". I asked TonyG of the Singapore forum about this & he confirmed it w/ SE Singapore. The unit I have has a defective LCD. They also experienced it in Singapore but it was only a minority in the complaints department . The keyboard lighting wasn't spread out too. Some keys were being lit brightly & the rest just dim.
After days of waiting & busy tones @ Semicon megamall, It still hasn't been replaced . Marquiz(Stock Manager @ MM) said all the T68is they ever had were like that. So that's way its normal ...... even if its really a DEFECT. In fairness , this guy has been really helpful & nice along with Fred from Main ofc & Honey (also from MM). He mentioned to me that he was going to inform the Semicon VP about this. So far, the only hope I have left of having my phone replaced w/ a non-defective unit is DJ of SE Phils. She said that I wait for the swap units that they ordered 2 weeks ago. I'll just cross my fingers then. It kinda makes me think... maybe I should've bought my unit abroad. My friend's T68i from Hong Kong is really fine compared to mine. I don't know if this message will help me or you forum readers. Just wanna let you guys know that we should get what we pay for. You shouldn't expect us to just settle with what's available . 20 thousand pesos iyan din noh! On a lighter note, you men might be interested on this. A guy on Smartnet told me that DJ (Lady who answers the hotline from SE) is fine looking. I havent seen her though. Have to wait till my swap unit arrives. : )
Padme24
T68i
PM
Posted: 2002-06-26 05:29
Gud morning pipol!Back in our job again,ang dami na kagad inqueries
@arnoldc Sayang hindi ko na-meet yung founder ng PCC
@jowi kaw talaga hindi me si joyce saka ru asking her or the other
girl(ena)
@vince Yes we cn upgrade T68m to R2E(T68i)

As of now sira yung flash upgrade namin for Ericsson d2 sa rockwell kya u can go sa Head Office in Marcos Highway,Megamall,Southmall and Manila branch.
Actually hindi nman talaga 3 hours upgrading,its just the time allowance in processing the every unit
arnoldc
Sony Xperia V
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-06-26 06:20
Padme, am not the founder of PCC , i am one of the moderators of Esato. :-)

This post was posted from a T68i

clark27
T68i mineral
PM
Posted: 2002-06-26 06:58
@padme hi musta dyan pp

This post was posted from a R520

Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Goto page:
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic