Esato

Forum > Regional > Asia Pacific > Semicon Corner (PH)

Previous  123 ... 367368 369370371  Next
Author Semicon Corner (PH)
jplacson
Sony Xperia P
PM, WWW
Posted: 2003-10-22 20:27
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Hey Semicon people!!! Estimated arrival of the P900...estimated price? Rough estimate lang! Thanks!
kieboy
P910
PM
Posted: 2003-10-23 02:31
@ Semicon Peeps, HBM-30 wala pa ba?

~ P910i ~
P910i Freak!
seith_31
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2003-10-23 11:54
SEMICON PEOPLE!!! AAARRRGGGHHHHFFFF!!!!
bumalik akong HK para isoli yung 7250i na phone ko kasi nga may software bug but pinatingin ko muna sa inyo yung fone and tinanggal nyo ang P@t@ng Inang waranty sticker!!!!! Ngayon, DAPAT KAYO ANG MAGPALIT NON!!!!! Hindi nila inaccept yung excuse nyo na kayo official nokia repair ek ek! MC FOUNDER PALA YUNG STICKER NA TINANGGAL NYO! NOW YOUR DEAD!!! MC FOUNDER YUNG COUNTERPART NYO SA HK! Sabi nila "they should have known better that any waranty stickers should be treated in a such a manner ek ek..." PAg HINDI NYO Ginawan Ng PARAAn ang phone ko...

mga inutil ang ibang mga tao dyan sa semicon, lalo ng yung mga technician! tapos binastos pa ako ng nag atend sa akin dyan! WAG NA KAYO MAGPAGAWA NG PHONE DYAN SA LECHENG YAN! MAS MAGILING PA ATA YUNG MGA SA GRINHILLS E!
AkaneTendo
T68i
PM
Posted: 2003-10-24 03:08
how much do MCA-20 and ICT-14 cost in the market?
galerians
T68i mineral
PM
Posted: 2003-10-26 04:18
Gud am semicon, I would just want to inquire if the Nokia Radio Headset HS-2R is compatible with my Nokia 6100 that has Version 4.01? It says on www.nokia.com that its not compatible with early versions of 6100. Is mine compatible? By the way the camera headset works fine. Tia

This message was posted from a Nokia

RaRe
P910
PM
Posted: 2003-10-26 05:56
SEMICON IS INDEED VERY INCOMPETENT

ano yan...modos operandi nyo! magmagpapaayos sa inyo tapos tatanggalan nyo ng warranty...kahit hindi sa inyo ang warranty!? parang ung ginawa nyo kay seith_31!?

In my case, I had my phone flashed in SEMICON SM FAIRVIEW around 2 months ago. Tapos just last friday, I went to SEMICON PODUIM to get the r3c firmware upgrade. to my surprise.. the Representative said that my phone was unlocked from globe's network. I told them na hindi ko pinaunlock yun...sabi nung rep IMPOSSIBLE daw....YOU CALL ME A LIAR? void tuloy warranty ko.

FYI...ive been a loyal globe subsriber...5 years na...I have had 6 lines under my name...lahat plan 1200 - 1800! the only reason why i got my 2 lines cut was kasi nawala ung phone ko. I HAVE NEVER USED A DIFFERENT NETWORK...then WHY THE HELL WOULD I UNLOCK MY PHONE FROM THE NETWORK? para saan ko gagawin yun? I WANT ANSWERS!

YOU UNEDUCATED PEOPLE are very incompetent! a simple service hindi niyo pa maayos.

tama nga na ganyan lang kayo! wag na kayong unasa na aangat pa ang buhay niyo!

[ This Message was edited by: RaRe on 2003-10-26 05:00 ]
ynohtna
W950 Blue
PM
Posted: 2003-10-26 12:07
Reading the lines of Rare and seith, mukhang napakalaking abala nga yung ginawa of whoever from that Semicon branch. A speck at Semicon's reputation of quality service (depends on everyone's experience) .I think both of them should complain based from the job orders (technician assigned that time,etc.) given to top management of Semicon and if possible to Sony Ericsson Phil.
On one hand, Semicon people always advises that upgrades and software reflushes should be done if phone hangups/problems are already intolerable. "if it aint broke, don't fix it".
So far, no bad experience with my particular semicon branch (sm cyberzone - paging zairak) .Sorry no experience with nokia because Ive not been a nokia user/fan since 2110i!!!(circa 1997-98).

[ This Message was edited by: ynohtna on 2003-10-26 11:09 ]
kieboy
P910
PM
Posted: 2003-10-27 04:32
@ Semicon Peeps, HBM-30 wala pa ba?

~ P910i ~
P910i Freak!
galerians
T68i mineral
PM
Posted: 2003-10-27 06:51
Good afternoon Semicon,
I would just want to inquire about the Nokia Radio Headset HS-2R if it's compatible with my Nokia 6100 that has the Software Version of 4.01? It says on http://www.nokia.com/cda1?id=4401 that its not compatible with early versions of the Nokia 6100. I'm planning to purchase it if its compatible, I hope someone can help me out. The Nokia Camera Headset HS-1C works perfectly. So is my Nokia 6100 compatible with the Nokia Radio Headset HS-2R that has V4.01? Thanks in advance and more power to Semicon.
jrmi
Z600
PM
Posted: 2003-10-27 07:01
@ RaRe

Seems that you had very much been troubled by SEMICON.

Im no stranger to bad services, and its very much true that most people in SEMICON are only good if your purchasing phones fron their stores. Its a fraustrating fact that after sales services are very much bad.

One time i bought a SE handsfree radio.
I tested it with my T-610, and it worked fine.
Then I tested it with my T68i and it did not work; knowing the problem already the sales rep told me that i have to have my T68i repaired at their shop. This really irritated me, fortunately i had the composure to read the manual and its says "the radio would not work with the MAGIC VOICE ON". To cut the story short, I switch the magic voice off and was able to use the radio perfecly. That much shows how much confidence i have with the manufacturers of the phone.

The point is here, they being the local distributors of SE phones and accessories should be well verse with the technical and non-technical aspects of the phone they are selling; if they are only good in selling, then they are no different from those kiosk at Greenhills.

Bad after sales services sucks. That why certain people purchase cellphone at their stores, so that if they encountered any problem they could take it back for repair or issues out new products for defective ones.

SE Philippines should do something about the distributors of their products. The market of mobile phones is quite large here in the Philippines.

The superior quality of their phones(SE) is what makes consumers patronize their product, but if after sales services are bad then most consumers would tend away from SE phones because of bad services and would look at other options.
kapitan jackal
T39 black
PM
Posted: 2003-10-27 12:21
wow! im quite surprised (and shock). wala pa naman akong "memorable experience" sa semicon ah? meron ba clark?
fw190
X1 Black
PM
Posted: 2003-10-28 01:49
I'm also lucky enough not to have experienced what @RaRe had... At least not yet...

However, I agree that the sales staff of Semicon should at least spend some time to fully get acquainted with the products they sell.

I got my P800 at SEMICON Rockwell last January. When I was testing the phone, the salesperson just stared baffled. "Uy! Pwede din pala yan sa P800!" Here's the clincher. I got stuck trying to remove flip pad assembly. Fearing I might break the phone, I let the sales person do it. She humbly said, "Hindi ko pa po alam sir." Then none other than the security guard came to her aid! The security guard was able to disassemble the bezel and flip pad.

I asked the guard how he knew. He said that he observed the other buyers. Wow!

kieboy
P910
PM
Posted: 2003-10-28 01:55
I personally, just buy mobile phones and accessories from semicon just for the warranty. Nothing more. And as far as reparing and upgrading services, I entrust them to first, SESS, then Smartnet and NOWHERE else. Good thing I'm on SE.Ü

~ P910i ~
P910i Freak!
JAYV
P900 no flip
PM
Posted: 2003-10-28 15:31
SEMICON,

any news on the P900?
kelan kayo magkakaroon?
estimate price?
paulvince
P990
PM
Posted: 2003-10-31 23:57
what is the latest t610 firmware available?
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 367368 369370371  Next
Goto page:
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic