Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Themes, ringtones, screensavers, games, video clips > i bought the cable but doesn't work

Author i bought the cable but doesn't work
cnicolo
V800
PM
Posted: 2002-06-23 14:01
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
hi there to everyone,i live in south france and unfortunatly i can bought the only cable that i found ,the problem is that it looks like for the t68m;i have t68i and i can't load the theme from my Pc to the phone.the model is MA-8910C usb data cable,but there's no option inside when i use that to pick up the theme enregistered on my PC to mu t68i,so anyone know what do i have to do,and maybe i bought the wrong one and somebody have the programm for the t68i and can give to me ,i give u my e mail, cnicolo@yahoo.com please HELP.
THANK in adv.nicolo'
decoy7
K700
PM
Posted: 2002-06-23 14:03
download 'Sendfile' from http://www.christersson.org/
cnicolo
V800
PM
Posted: 2002-06-24 20:57
hi then,i did what exactly was written on the site that u gave me,but doesn't work,could u explain me PLEASE step by step what i have to do when i loaded the programm on my PC?'cause maybe it's me that i'm enable to use the programm.....thanks mate.......
laffen
Sony Xperia Z5 Compact
PM
Posted: 2002-06-25 01:25
You will have to install one package with "Mobile phone monitor" from Ericsson before you install Sendfile from christersson.org.
You'll find direct links to them in this post: http://www.esato.com/board/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic=3497&forum=17
It will take some time for the Sendfile program to connect to your phone. Probably more than 5 seconds.
cnicolo
V800
PM
Posted: 2002-06-25 20:17
i'm so happy,the problem is that i have to do everything by my self,i mean,why sonyericsson,doesn't let me load the theme on the wap site? i have boosted my wap gprs,like a PC and doesn't work.......so i'm quite discusting about sonyericsson phone,i mean sell something and than u can't load what u want is just a commercial thing,and the people are not happy at all......but i think i'm only the ones who say that,i will try again,but i know i'm never lucky in this things.
anyway THANK U men,hope to not disturb u anymore....
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi