Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > General > New T68i user. Got some questions

Author New T68i user. Got some questions
red_ryder
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2002-06-23 07:47
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
1. I've copied my SIM card phone numbers to the phone memory and set my wife's number to number 1 position. But when I try the speed dialling, it reverts to the SIM card number 1 position (Customer Svc), not my wife's number. How do I make the phone use the position list instead of the sim card for speed dialling?

2. Since I've saved multiple phone numbers under a single name in the phone memory, what happens if I copy the phone memory to SIM card memory? Will the multiple numbers be lost?

3. In my SMS inbox, there is a "delete all" function but it is greyed out and I can't use it. Why?

Thanks for the help!

arnoldc
Sony Xperia V
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-06-23 07:55
1. i use SIM positions 2 - 9 for speed dial. works for me.
2. when you copy to SIM, it it will occupy multiple positions on the SIM
3. there is nothing to delete. sms you see are stored on sim already. delete all only works for sms stored on the phone. you can delete sms stored on sim individually. [addsig]
red_ryder
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2002-06-23 08:10
1. Can I use the phone memory phonebook positions for speed dialling? The impression I get from the manual is that I can do so, but right now I can only use the SIM memory.

Also, how do I adjust the SIM phonebook positions?

2. How do I make incoming SMS go directly into phonebook memory instead of SIM memory?

Thanks!
arnoldc
Sony Xperia V
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-06-23 08:19
1. speed dial only works with number stored on sim
2. use the software called phone book and text message manager, found here http://www.esato.com/board/viewtopic.php?topic=3497&forum=17&40
3. incoming sms by default are stored on the phone, when full (40 on m, 60+ on i) they are stored on the sim [addsig]
caff
K750
PM
Posted: 2002-06-23 09:23
Because T68 can't edit your sim entries, so the way to change the speed dial positions is to edit your phonebook positions of your phone memory, then you go to phonebook, choose options, then copy all to sim .......then you will have the correct speed dial position !!!
Sunpup69
T68i
PM
Posted: 2002-06-23 09:38
Please anyone! I tried to activate fixed dialling and now Pin2 is locked and prompting me for puk2 now. What is the default pin2? And what is puk2 when pin2 is locked? HELP!

This post was posted from a T68i

Cardo
T610
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-06-23 12:14
You'll have to call your network provider and get them to tell you what the sim2 and puk2 are. They are SIM card specific, just like your sim and puk.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi