Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > General > i''l never buy SE! why?? read!

12  Next
Author i''l never buy SE! why?? read!
bart
Ericsson T68
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-06-21 18:08
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
i just got my T68m back the slide key was broken en my YES button diden't work and i needed the new softwear.
i got it back and only the YES button was repaired it is unrepaireble! the say that my (i haven't found an englisch translation so lets say that green card in your phone whit all those chips on it) is destroyed!and i am stuck whit R2B they can't put new softwear on it!
so i am stuck whit a colour phone that's whitout a slide key and softwear thats useless! i haven't got MMS, still have GPRS bug's and no chance the MCA-20 will work on it! i haven't got any money for a new one!
no more for me
Swag
Xperia Play Black
PM
Posted: 2002-06-21 19:47
You've been so unlycky. You have the right to get a totally new phone. Demand it from where you bought it.

This post was posted from a T68i

arroyootje
C902 Black
PM
Posted: 2002-06-21 20:39
yes, go to the shop, you have still got your one year warranty, right?????
lor
P910
PM
Posted: 2002-06-22 08:20
yeah man, don't take no crap from them. you have your warranty and you don't deserve this kinda treatment. DEMAND FOR A FIXED PHONE [addsig]
lazarini
R520
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-06-22 08:47
Thats realy bad sorry to hear that m8 :(

This post was posted from a Nokia

pogie
Samsung Galaxy Note II
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-06-22 11:02
you should demand a new phone. go straight to the local office of in your country. if no action was done then you could always go to the government agency in your country that handles these cases.

you paid good money and expects good service.

here in the philippines, we are blessed with able and good service point like smartnet who would go out of their way to help you in your problem. i already got my 5th replacement of my T68 and my cases is not as terrible as yours. my last problem was that the phone disconnects when using it as a modem via ir. they replaced it immediately.

goodluck on your conquest!

[ This Message was edited by: pogie on 2002-06-22 10:03 ]
bart
Ericsson T68
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-06-22 11:40
i bought my T68 in december had i repaired in januarie broken schreen got it back had a softwear crash the gave me a total new one (so here i lost my warranty) in march i got a new cover a grey one because i had a gold one and a broken slide key the fixed it for free but the day after that they called me and said that i diden't have any more warrenty and that i should've paid. so i wont go back to that store again. i don't have any more warrenty. in an ericsson service point i gave my T68 for repair and told them i still had warrenty they belivied me but my phone can't be fixed and they wont give me a new one. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(
pogie
Samsung Galaxy Note II
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-06-22 11:54
when they replaced the phone, the warranty should not be voided. the replacement should also have a warranty. hello! what if they replaced you phone intentionally with a f*cked up one? why wouldn't they gurranty their replacement phones? f*ck them!
bart
Ericsson T68
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-06-22 11:57
i know but its belgium here! everything is very expencive and they hardly ever give extra warranty. and they normally don't replace phone's. so this is a f"cked up country
Jim
T39 black
PM
Posted: 2002-06-22 12:05
Hi Bart did you go to Abelsco ??? ( Brouckčre ). Because they give you 3 month extra warranty when your phone is broken and has been repared. And they give you a new phone when it's totally broken.
bart
Ericsson T68
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-06-22 12:06
yes i went there but they don't want to give me a new one!
pogie
Samsung Galaxy Note II
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-06-22 12:21
i guess you should go dirrectly to the your goverment agency then. or to local office and complain the retailer of the t68.
bart
Ericsson T68
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-06-22 12:27
the fact is i am only 17 and my dad is not very happy to go to angency's . and he thinks all ericsson phone's are crap he thinks siemens ruels but he only uses a phone for calling. so i don't think my dad will let me go to the agency.
pogie
Samsung Galaxy Note II
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-06-22 12:30
why not go by yourself and see how your government works firsthand. you might find it exciting! fighting for your right! for your equal space in the government. it doesn't matter if your an adult or a minor. i think will be more than happy to accomodate your complain.
bart
Ericsson T68
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-06-22 12:33
i see you've never been to belgium! the goverment here is very bad and the people must do as they say so. when i have my diploma i am moving out of here!
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi