Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > General > received 2 faulty t68i's , and now again faulty, now what ?

Author received 2 faulty t68i's , and now again faulty, now what ?
bbasra
P990 no flip
PM
Posted: 2002-06-20 17:34
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
First phone i recieved was faulty in terms of phonebook problems. Name not being displayed when someone was ringing me even though it was in the phone book. So i sent this phone back.

(Should not have and upgraded instead to new RE software)

Anyway recieved new one and one side of the keypad would not light up, Keys 1, 4, 7 and *, which really p*ssed me off as the first one i had was 'really bright blue' and i mean 'really bright blue'. So i reported this.

So now I just recieved another new one and guess what.............. the keypad on this is again quite dim compared to the first phone i had. Have not tested other functions yet though.

The new phones i recieved are all w17 02.

What do you think i should do now ?

[ This Message was edited by: bbasra on 2002-06-20 16:35 ]
riflogic
W960
PM
Posted: 2002-06-20 17:46
I am not entirely suprised>> I purchased a T68i and it froze a couple of times while connected to the charger. It was frozen too such extent that I could not even switch it off; so I had to take the battery out and then re-start the software which I did, but the next morning got an exchange for a new one (T68i as well) and tested all the features there and then.

I recommend you do the same as me and check out as many functions as you can whilst in the shop and only take it if you are satisfied with it. Otherwise go for another model I guess!!
bbasra
P990 no flip
PM
Posted: 2002-06-20 17:53
i did not purchase the phone from a shop, i purchased the phone from t-mobile direct and any exchanges are done via telephone then courier, which is a time consuming process.
riflogic
W960
PM
Posted: 2002-06-20 17:55
Dear oh dear, if I were you, I'd be pretty mad at T-Mobile. Sorry mate cant help you on this one
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi