Forum > Regional > Europe, Middle East and Africa > Proudly Nigerian forum

Previous  123 ... 368369370 ... 646647648  Next
Author Proudly Nigerian forum
ambyzown
W902 Red
PM
Posted: 2006-04-03 17:37
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
@Dee: welcome to pnf. I'm really not into local tv, very often they only serve to get me upset.
@Ife: I tot I was the only one who had concluded that Fani Kayode is a moron. I don't understand what it is that clouds their sense of reasoning once they step into that Aso rock.
What a laughing stock he's turning into.
Ifedisky
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2006-04-03 19:16
@easyd:hope Bennies suggestion helped.On yahoo,mine opens on mtn so I advise you give yours time then try again.It should be a local problem.On mtel,I wouldn't be sure about their GPRS. Just want to have a feel of the network generally.I don't watch television often so can't decide but would start paying heed hereafter.What time belt are those programmes and which station?

This message was posted from a Nokia

Areafada
P990
PM
Posted: 2006-04-03 19:45
hello easydee to PNF hope u enjoy ur stay.
Areafada
P990
PM
Posted: 2006-04-03 19:48
talkin about obj please enjoy this joke from nairaland about obj.

Stella died and went to heaven , As she stood in front of St. Peter at the Pearly Gates, she saw a huge wall of clocks behind her. She asked, "What are all those clocks?" St Peter answered, "Those are Lie-Clocks. Everyone on Earth has a Lie-Clock. Every time you lie, the hands on your clock will move." "Oh," said Stella, "whose clock is that?" "That's Bishop Ajayi Crowther's. The hands have never moved, indicating that he never told a lie." "Incredible," said Stella. "And whose is that one?" St Peter responded, "That's Nnamdi Azikwe's clock. The hands have moved twice, telling us that Zik told only two lies in his entire life." "Where's my husband Obasanjo's clock?" asked Stella. "Obasanjo's clock is in Jesus' office. He's using it as a ceiling fan…
abubakar
Xperia X10 Mini Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-04-03 19:49
@easyd: welcome! have a friend at Vmobile Kaduna. i'll ask whats going on.
@ifed: pls dont call that man's name here. honestly everytime i start hearing "FA", before i hear "NI" i start getting angry. i think what pisses me off is he seems to think he's so sharp! since that NICON building brouhaha some yrs ago, the guy just looks like a walking assh***! sorry for the language guys but something always bites me when i hear of him.
Areafada
P990
PM
Posted: 2006-04-03 20:22
@coola how was ur trip to Minna, I had my first degree from FUTMx.
Senisho
P910
PM
Posted: 2006-04-03 21:15
The eclipse
ambyzown
W902 Red
PM
Posted: 2006-04-03 22:16
Nice shot seinsho.

@Abu: Your post count is determined by the number of posts u make in forums other than Regional and garbage threads.

@Areafada: Good one, but u forgot to mention that Fani Kayode's clock was being used as a radiator cooling fan.
easydee
K700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-04-03 22:17
Hey y'all, wel i just wanna say thanks for the welcome. Ife the yahoo page is still not opening. See ya

This message was posted from a WAP device

ambyzown
W902 Red
PM
Posted: 2006-04-03 22:21
@easydee: what phone and model do u use? If u can, clear your phone's cache memory, and delete all cookies from ur phone then try again. If this does not work, try opening yahoo using opera mini.
Senisho
P910
PM
Posted: 2006-04-03 22:56
@easydee, welcum. @areafada, nice 1, I've got a friend dat will crack his ribs after hearing ur joke.
coolapostle
T610
PM
Posted: 2006-04-04 00:06
I can see the Fani Fan Club have been having a lively chit-chat eh?

I don't have a TV and don't intend having one for quite a while. When ever I travel home and have to endure NTA News, I wonder the mental torture Nigerians go thru each evening in the name of "news". These days, they go way past 10 pm sometimes. Every little, silly, Government event gets a mention.

I have seen Fani a couple of times... he is just passionate about his Boss.... so give him a break y'all!

IMHO, TV is only good for 3 things: Tom and Jerry, Discovery Channel and NatGeo! But the junk I will have also pay for and watch to get these channels makes me save my money. Maybe when I have kids....
easydee
K700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-04-04 02:13
So wat you're tryin to say in essence,coola, is dat u know nothing bout big brother Nigeria dat is aired on mnet and some times on nta. Wel i guess sum pple dont have tym for such esp hustlers who make tins happen

This message was posted from a WAP device

mamba
K600
PM
Posted: 2006-04-04 03:05
@easydee, it's quite different in my crib. My whole family's gone crazy about this bigbrother thing & don't even allow me to watch UEFA & premiership any more.. At first, i thought it was a stupid show that didn't make sense until i found out they were hustling for $100,000..
Dejitella
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2006-04-04 09:31
Fani kayode is guy who can defend anything if there is something there to keep him paid at Aso rock, his fat lips is full of lies and deceit and he ll defend his lies with insults to those oppose to his views, my guess is, he ll go the way of Ex minister ogunlewe

This message was posted from a Nokia

Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 368369370 ... 646647648  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic