Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > Cheating wife

1234  Next
Author Cheating wife
JohnM
Samsung Galaxy S i9000
PM
Posted: 2002-06-15 22:56
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Not been here at Esato for over a week now, had the worst week of my life. Friday 7th June approximately 12pm I receive a SMS from my wife saying she'e left me. I'm like, "what? you're joking" thinking her hormones a bit unsettled still after having our baby (what I thought was our baby) 2 months before that. She didn't answer my calls and would only talk via SMS! She went on to tell me she had been seeing another man for 2 years!!! We would have been married 5 years on the 26th July this year and had been together for 10 years all together. Then the big bombshell..... the baby is her new lovers!!!! I had suspicions, started to think he never looked like me, and ask alot of questions, guess she couldn't live the lie any longer. Not 100% sure who this guy is, but from what I can make out he has plenty of money, what a week. I thought I'd share that with my friends here... The main point is, you think after 10 years you know someone, but boy was I wrong.
Trusted trader.
evoke
K700
PM
Posted: 2002-06-15 22:59
Really sorry to hear that mate! Sounds like you're better of rid though!

Ed

[ This Message was edited by: edwardm on 2002-06-15 22:00 ]
jas
K600
PM
Posted: 2002-06-15 22:59
Sorry to hear that. Your wife surly sounds like a creep to me. And I guess you are even more angry with the sneaky guy.

-Jas
JohnM
Samsung Galaxy S i9000
PM
Posted: 2002-06-15 23:02
Thanks guys, I'm starting to come to terms with it now, but it still isn't sinking in completely yet. She would have received a letter from my solicitor today, so at least the quicker the divorce is settled the better. Oh, forgot to mention, she took my bloody car!
Trusted trader.
cadcad
Satio Silver
PM
Posted: 2002-06-15 23:07
Gosh! Am sorry to hear that but who knows maybe it's for ur best really! Never regret anything. I bet she doesn't deserve u. Anyway money doesn't buy happiness. Good luck anyway.

This post was posted from a T68i

mixin
T66 black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-06-15 23:12
shit man, sorry to hear that. Suppose you can never get to know someone fully. Remember we @ esato will always be here for you
JohnM
Samsung Galaxy S i9000
PM
Posted: 2002-06-15 23:12
Thanks cadcad, yeah I'm glad I found out before the child was alot older, guess it isn't as bad when I only knew him a short time. She was bad though, let me go through the whole pregnancy with her, listening to him in her belly, feeling him kick. I was with her through the labour and birth. I held him first, he has my name on his birth certificate and I'm on it as his father. That cant be changed so she hasn't been fair on her son either. I don't even hate her, wish I could. She turned 25 2 days after she left, the guy she is with is 37, is married and has a 13 year old son, they've hurt alot of people. Still, I'll get my payback one day. Not yet, will bide my time, but when everything is settled for the divorce, something will have to be done. It can't go unpunished.
Trusted trader.
JohnM
Samsung Galaxy S i9000
PM
Posted: 2002-06-15 23:15
Cheers mixin, you're definately right, even though I thought I knew her so well, I didn't totally. Will take me a long time to trust another woman again.
Trusted trader.
Bjerkebanen
T65 blue
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-06-15 23:20
Here is what you do back: Hi you want some chocolate and hold some chocolate up to her. Littel does she know that she have dog poo in her mouth. Then you say: NOW YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL!!!!!
jas
K600
PM
Posted: 2002-06-15 23:20
@JohnM:

Actually, the real loser is your wife. Think about it --- that other slimy guy is married and probably wont leave his wife for yours. And she will be stuck with a kid to whom she will have to explain everything one day. Of course it will take forever to get past this for you, but when you do, you don't need to blame yourself. She will.

-Jas
decoy7
K700
PM
Posted: 2002-06-15 23:21
sorry to hear all that geeza, that's what we call life i s'pose

ps. fcuk the car, is your T68 ok?
JohnM
Samsung Galaxy S i9000
PM
Posted: 2002-06-15 23:24
Like the chocolates idea

@jas> He left his wife the same day, forgot to mention. They're living together, cant see it lasting though relationships are built on trust, how can they trust each other knowing they both cheated their own married partners!
Trusted trader.
JohnM
Samsung Galaxy S i9000
PM
Posted: 2002-06-15 23:26
@decoy7> yeah, not too bothered about the car, she says thats all she wants, so at least she wont be after the house. My T68 is ok, she said she was going to take it to my nearest service point on the day she left to get the MMS software, so nearly lost that too!

[ This Message was edited by: JohnM on 2002-06-15 22:27 ]
jas
K600
PM
Posted: 2002-06-15 23:29
@JohnM

That is actually good, now you will be able to dislike her easier. She really sounds like a total jerk to me. But she must have gone through a lot of pain by lying so much. Not half of the pain that you have to face now, of course. My tip for you is to go out and have some fun with your friends.

-Jas
decoy7
K700
PM
Posted: 2002-06-15 23:30
well mate, i dont know you and you dont know me...all we have in common is a little gem of a mobile phone which in all honesty is completly insignificant at times like this, but for what it's worth keep your head up and take things in your stride...sh** happens and it's usually to the best of us.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi