Forum > General discussions > Other manufacturers > Nokia 9210 Questions

Author Nokia 9210 Questions
bra1ne
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2002-06-14 17:39
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Hello,

I use a Nokia 9210 at work whilst I am oncall over the weekends and have a few questions we have had to use a third party telnet software which is extremly slow when connection to our company network, the old nokia used to be rather quick. Is there any free telnet software anyone knows of as nokia dont seem to provide for this option anymore.

Also how do I go about using the phone as a modem, we already have a laptop and card modem so would like to now what software cables are needed to enable to internet/telnet without using my my own land line! and use the comapny nokia instead.

Thanks in advance
JC#79 Blitz
P900
PM
Posted: 2002-06-14 17:42
sorry but i am going to be soo unhelpful by saying NO to NOKIA use SE or dont post here. I also sound like such a hypocrite but NO use T68 and you will have no problems, well not much anyway!!!!!
bra1ne
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2002-06-14 17:46
yeah you were unhelpful so why post useless crap - this is in "other manufacturer" so sod off to your T68 (I have a T68i for personal use) - as I said this is for work which they have already purchased and I have no say so in what the buy. So go take your brainless nokia bashing elsewhere
mixin
T66 black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-06-14 18:09
JC#79 Blitz > you dont have to use phones to post here...!

its nice to see nokia users once in a while.... seeing as nokia are the worlds leading phones manufactuer they were the ones that probably thought up most of the features in the T68

bra1ne > sorry i cant help you
Thief
T68i
PM
Posted: 2002-06-14 18:33
i don't think there's any sign "FOR ONLY" everyone's welcome here... however i can't help either!
Th|eF
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi