Esato

Forum > General discussions > Esato forum > I like Esato

Author I like Esato
absinthebri
W800
PM
Posted: 2004-08-31 07:00
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
@JN - I liked your story. I, too, think it's better when we respect each other and I'm sure many of us (myself included) could always try harder.

This message was posted from a T68i

knight4led
W810 black
PM
Posted: 2004-08-31 09:11
Esato is a great distraction from my studies as well as a great way to solutions to my mobile phone issues and look at my next phone
energetic
Aino Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-08-31 11:19
I am so addicted to ESATO... and love it!
*Jojo*
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2004-08-31 16:12
@absinthebri - Many thanks! Well, I guess that's all there is . . . it's better to build friendship rather than create enemies Because at the end of the day - it will be us and only us who will eventually face each other off at the Esato's Discussion Forum ! Forgive and Forget as they say . . . I'll think it over a hundred fold !
marik
S700
PM
Posted: 2004-08-31 17:19
first of all i must say that i'm not overly addicted to esato which is probably because i dont spend much time here. however like every other thing it must have its up & downs, its good & bads. while some of us strive to make esato better for all, there are others who sit and think of nothing but ways and trying to bring esato down . maybe its not best mobile forum in the world and maybe it will never be - but it is what we make it. and i think if all of us realise that then esato will just keep getting better and better my two cents [addsig]
soichiro
P1
PM
Posted: 2004-08-31 19:00
i'm lovin it... pa-dap-pap-pap-paaa...

yeah... apart of seeing some ppl being so full of themselves. c'mon lets face it, it happens in almost every other forums anyway. sad..
Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi