Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > General > K700 alarm - thanks SE (sarcastic tones.

Author K700 alarm - thanks SE (sarcastic tones.
robp
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2004-08-06 10:13
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Well, received new T-Mobile K700i yesterday and spent last night getting used to it. Can be a bit awkward to use being so compact, but seems ok.

I haven't seen any of the bugs mentioned so far, managed to sync it with the Mac first time out so that's good too.

However, I woke up at 6am and ended up missing my train. Hmm I thought...I didn't hear the mobile alarm! So, having arrived in work a little late, I set the alarm again. It went off but with no sounds! Checked all the setting and all were exactly the same as my collegues K700i (whose alarm always works). Same thing happened again with a different alarm tone set. Then, having changed it again to another tone, it now works.

Problem is, can I rely on it?

I agree that the user interface looks lovely, but is a little slow if you're used to a Nokia. However, it's wonderful compared to my last Orange SPV !!!!

Bluetooth is running very well, we're all running it here at work on our mix of K700's, Clie's and Nokias with no problems.

I was looking forward to playing some chess on the way home using Chessbuddy. When I launched it though, it appears too small on the screen due to the K700's high resolution. If anyone knows of a chess program that works on the K700i, I'd be interested!
jnx
K700
PM
Posted: 2004-08-06 10:21
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Chessmaster for S60 works great

check the forum on www.mobile9.com for games for the K700

Christian
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi