Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Tips and tricks > K700 dusty screen p*sses me off

Author K700 dusty screen p*sses me off
neonismo
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2004-08-05 10:01
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Sigh.

I know this topic has been posted before, but no answers have seemed to help.

Regardless of whether you have a case or not, dust still seems to creep in. And yes, I have verified this. This may be worse depending on how crappy the built quality of your K700 is, but it seems to get in via the joystick or mouthpeice.

All I wanna know is how do I open the screen? Is there any guides out there with photos or screenshots or whatever?

I'd rather do it myself than pay $65 to some guy to spend 5 minutes to clean the screen.
whizkidd
W950 Blue
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-08-05 10:06
Not to veer away from the topic, my T230s dusty screen pisses me off too. Is this a problem with these two phones only? Or are there other SE phones having the same dust problem?

This message was posted from a T230

tommac
S700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-08-07 01:49
i think just about every one does... its something to do with them not having a vacuum seal. to take it apart i think you need to simply adjust the grey sections back through the slots... im not too sure but when i need to get inside for mine ill find out, and if a guide hasnt been made ill make one.
tommac
check out:
www.t610-heaven.tk

put down your guns and listen to Bob Marley!
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi