Esato

Forum > General discussions > Garbage threads > How many hours a day you spend on esato?

Previous  12
Author How many hours a day you spend on esato?
mince-inside
P900 no flip
PM
Posted: 2004-08-18 21:30
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Never been on any forum before and as an owner of a P900 I naively just thought the P800/P900 was the only area of relevance for me and would look there every now and then when I was learning how my new toy worked. Once I pretty much sussed how everything works for me I found newbies posting things I knew the answer to and, as is my job, I could not help but reply a solution (just as satisfying as work but you'd would think I do enough of that but I guess I'm just a saddo). One day I decided to pop my head over the fence and saw the naked sun bather aka I did something naughty today! and next door to them the foreign neighbours (shout a lot) I now keep an eye on latest posts and my curiosity widens, as to how long I spend, guess it varies. My Windows lappy has it on most the time and I scan it every now and then when waiting on diags or reports running. I find the characters and the hierarchy very amusing and intriguing (in that order). The whole thing addictive in an odd way...
methylated_spirit
P900 no flip
PM
Posted: 2004-08-19 10:30
so a few hours a day, then, mincy?
Hello, Scroto!

U.G.L.Y. You ain't got no alibi, you ugly!
*Jojo*
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2022-06-18 02:56
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew . . those were the days/years !
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi