Esato

Forum > General discussions > Garbage threads > George W. Bush;s Resume (C.V)

Previous  123 456 ... 394041  Next
Author George W. Bush;s Resume (C.V)
Sammy_boy
C510 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-06-05 02:07
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Looks like @Axxxr's done well with this thread - it's certainly got some poeple talking/arguing/flaming - even if some of it's a bit off topic!!

"All it takes for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

axxxr
K700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-06-05 04:03
ok guys enough is enough!!..I think its time we stick to the topic if his resume and stop all this Islam bashing thats blatantly going on here...Im not going to tolerate that!..muslims get enough grief from these ignorant brain washed fools who hate islam without for a minute checking to see what the religions all about!
Before you hate Islam think about what christianity has done over the history...Christians killed millions of Innocent people during the Crusades all in the name of Christ!...then u ppl say Islam is violent..Christians have spilt more innocent blood over histpory than muslims have ever done..Even hitler who murdered over 6 millions jews was raised as a catholic.so think and read your history and read about islam. [addsig]
Lynx69
W810 white
PM
Posted: 2004-06-05 04:11
Exactly...jus to back him up read this because this is exactly how the media and everything affects us muslims...
http://www.ezsoftech.com/akram/poem3.asp

For wappers:

"EVER WONDER WHY?"

Why a Jew can grow his beard and he is just practicing his faith and he has his freedom?

But when Muslim does the same, he is an extremist and terrorist!

Why a nun can be covered from head to toe and she is respected for devoting her self to God?

But when Muslimah does the same she oppressed and they are reactionary!

When a western women stays at home to look after her house and kids she is respected because of sacrificing herself and doing good for the household?

But when a Muslim woman does so by her Will, because Islam don't prevent Muslim women from work they say, "she needs to be liberated"!

Any girl can go to university wearing as she need and have her rights and freedom?

But when Muslimah wears Hijab they prevent her from entering university!

When a child dedicates himself to a subject he has potential.

But when he dedicates himself to Islam he is hopeless!

When a Christian or Jew kills someone religion is not mentioned, but when Muslim is charged with a crime, it is Islam that goes to a trial!

When someone sacrificing himself to keep others life, he is a noble one and all respects him.

But when a Palestinian do that to save his son from being killed, his brother's arm being broken, his mother being raped, his home being destroyed, and his mosque being violated. He gets the title of terrorist! Why? Because he is Muslim!

When there is a trouble we accept any solution? Only if the solution is in Islam, we refuse without having a look at this solution.

When someone drive a perfect car in a bad way no one blame the car.

But when any Muslim make a mistake or treat people in a bad manner - people say "Islam is the reason"!

Without looking to the tradition of Islam, why people believe what the newspaper say.

But question what the Quran say!

It makes you wonder what Islam has got to offer to millions of poeple around the world, because obviously a lot of media affects our lives but Islam is still the world fastest growing religion.

Lets clal this the End of story because it went out of control. We can talk about the resume if we want

[ This Message was edited by: Lynx69 on 2004-06-05 03:13 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Lynx69 on 2004-06-05 03:14 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Lynx69 on 2004-06-05 03:28 ]
axxxr
K700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-06-05 04:23
Thanx for that Lynx mate!..nice post....Now lets see I hope George.w.bush burns in hell for all the innocent muslim blood hes spilt.He alone is the biggest terrorist that the world has ever seen..He thinks he can end all terrorism by invading countrys and taking over..well he doesnt realise that hes actually creating more terrorists by doing what hes doing.He might have got the Oil in Iraq and hes puppets working for him there in the new iraqi governing council.but he has far from won this war and the hearts and minds of millions of muslims around the globe. [addsig]
Lynx69
W810 white
PM
Posted: 2004-06-05 04:26
Quote:

On 2004-06-05 04:23:14, axxxr wrote:
Thanx for that Lynx mate!..nice post....Now lets see I hope George.w.bush burns in hell for all the innocent muslim blood hes spilt.He alone is the biggest terrorist that the world has ever seen..He thinks he can end all terrorism by invading countrys and taking over..well he doesnt realise that hes actually creating more terrorists by doing what hes doing.He might have got the Oil in Iraq and hes puppets working for him there in the new iraqi governing council.but he has far from won this war and the hearts and minds of millions of muslims around the globe.

Yeah.
Alright lets get back onto topic before this is locked

>>*Wow 2100+ posts*<<
shlomo
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2004-06-05 04:42
I would not go to that extent and degrade the president of the united states. After all there is a thing called ellections . You may not like him but thing of the millions who do.

This message was posted from a Nokia

Lynx69
W810 white
PM
Posted: 2004-06-05 04:43
The thing is, do you think they like him now? after all the stuff he has done?
I reckon they thought he would be good but he has not done good for the country so i reckon he will not be president after the next elections.

>>*Wow 2100+ posts*<<
kimcheeboi
T610
PM
Posted: 2004-06-05 05:48
oh @ adt you forgot the pics of innocent women and children raped by christians, indains, wahtever. youre too stupid and hardheaded to look at the other side of the issue.

Does Bush give you treats for being his lap-dog? [addsig]
Matteus
K800 Black
PM
Posted: 2004-06-05 07:15
No politics to ESATO, please! I think BUSH has saved the world twicely from bigger wars! But I repeat: do not spoil esato!

This message was posted from a T39

kimcheeboi
T610
PM
Posted: 2004-06-05 10:11
the 3rd world war: imaginary WMDs flying all over the place!!!!

Oh shit, an imaginary a-bomb hit Los Angeles, imaginary radiation is everywhere! Washington retaliates with an imaginary thermonuclear device, destroying most of the major imagainary middle east cities. The world is plunged into a supposed state of chaos as imaginary people scan the imaginary rubble that was once their imaginary city, looking for imaginary friends, imaginary family, and imaginary belongings.

Also on the news, US forces are still on the hunt for Osama, who was spotted last night at the former site of the WTC dancing a merry little jig.

Bush (erm. I mean the Supreme Leader) has invaded canada and mexico based on the supposition that they are different from americans, and therefore a terrorist threat. Upon the protests and ejection of the USA from the UN and NATO, bush says: "You guys are anti-american! You're just all racists! Are YOU CARRYING WMD?!?!?!?!?"

In entertainment, Donald Rumsfeld and DW Bush become the fist governemnt officials to be featured in the new "goatse" magazine. [addsig]
axxxr
K700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-06-05 16:10
shlomo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would not go to that extent and degrade the president of the united states. After all there is a thing called ellections . You may not like him but thing of the millions who do.
This message was posted from a
-----------------------------------------------------------

I and millions of people around the world think that George Bush is low life murdering s.o.b and hope he dies a dogs death for all the illegele wars hes started and the many thousands of innocent ppl he has murdered...I would spit on his face and on his grave for that matter..I do not see him as any kind of president or leader.You earn respect by your nobal deeds and actions and leadership.He cant even make a speech without stuttering.Hes just a joke.

Please check these links:
http://www.toostupidtobepresident.com/
http://democrats.com/elandslide/petition.cfm?campaign=warcrimes

[ This Message was edited by: axxxr on 2004-06-05 15:52 ]

[ This Message was edited by: axxxr on 2004-06-05 15:55 ]

[ This Message was edited by: axxxr on 2004-06-05 15:57 ]
slattery69
T68i
PM
Posted: 2004-06-05 17:40
It never ceases to amaze me how many problems around the world are caused by religions. To make matters worse they are peoples distorted views of religion. How often do people read there holy book be it the bible or quran and say i think what god ment here is. Its always twisted to suit there ends. The quran was dictated to muhammad after previous prophets distorted it yet people still read what they want into it for there own selfish ends

This message was posted from a T610

axxxr
K700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-06-05 17:50
Well its funny how the over the Centurys the bible stood for spreading peace and love amongst humanity yet christians murdered millions in order to spread the word of there so called god.Take the example of spain-Spain was a muslim country for 800 years until the bible bashing muderers came in and slaughtered and tortured millions just to convert the population.So study your christian history and see whos religion is Evil-Islam or Christianity..You will find that Islam has a better track record. [addsig]
BobaFett
R520 copper
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-06-05 17:57
sorry to disturb. @axxxr i am very happy u have your fun here, but we have 17.57 my time and today no news yet...

sorry again for this break.
Aquila non capit muscas - /// 4ever!

/// Ericsson Forum
slattery69
T68i
PM
Posted: 2004-06-05 17:59
@axxxr thats exactly my point people take the basic messages of the books and distort them for there own ends christianity isalm all religions do the same.no religion is free from blood on its hands. imo no religion is better or worse than another in this respect in there purest form all regions are good but man/woman just cant help themselevs
religions have been warped over centurys and twisted to fit certain peoples plans and aims thats why i for one dont believe in organised religion or for that matter a god
i find religions arrogant in the sense that they claim there book is the word of god then set about saying that certain passages mean certain things which just so happen to fit what they want them to mean
take jehovahs witness as an example theres 1 line in the bible that that says you shouldnt take anothers blood and they intrpret that to mean no blood transfusions.

[ This Message was edited by: slattery69 on 2004-06-05 17:10 ]
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 456 ... 394041  Next
Goto page:
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic