Esato

Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > Animations for the T68 with i update

Author Animations for the T68 with i update
JC#79 Blitz
P900
PM
Posted: 2002-05-31 03:42
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Please can someone explain how i can get the animations to work on my phone as all i am getting is a static picture. Is there a software i need as i cannot find it at the mobile erisson site or anywhere else for that matter. Please help, sorry if this has been asked b4 but i could not find any mention of it.
monty2k
T300
PM
Posted: 2002-05-31 04:46
Hi,

If you are refering to when you put a screensaver in your t68, and get a black square filled in white... just wait. It can take several minutes to appear correctly in "My Pictures".

Bye!
JC#79 Blitz
P900
PM
Posted: 2002-05-31 09:06
no what i mean is all of the screensavers that i load onto my t68m(i) using download my pictures does not work and what software do i use and how exactly can i get it to work. I guess i need some one to have instructions and give me a bit of insight. HELP am now running on empty after finally getting upgrade and wanting to be able to use everything, please help?
arnoldc
Sony Xperia V
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-05-31 09:08
there is nothing you need to make it work. from the picture browser, select one of the screensaver (make sure it is a screensaver and not just an image) and it will animate, just like that.
mbullivant
T68 grey
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-05-31 09:14
How are you getting animations to your phone? Assuming its from a pc via bluetooth cable or infrared, make sure the animation is still animating before sending to phone. If you copy and paste from internet they can stop being animations. Secondly note that anims only animate as screensavers not as backgrounds. For more animations look at http://www.bullivant.plus.com (on the tech page). Hope that helps, Mike

This post was posted from a WAP device

JC#79 Blitz
P900
PM
Posted: 2002-05-31 09:20
I am saving them as .gif files and then using my pictures to load it to my phone yet when it gets there, its a static picture
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi