Posted: 2004-05-10 22:51
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
5110 was a bit of a brick though [addsig]
DBlock
T68 gold
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-05-10 22:55
Ah my oh so sad story which involves, one of my pals, his girlfriend, his brand new t630 unlocked from tmobile uk a 2 story apartment window and the garbage truck which happened to pass just at that moment. The only way to get his attention (she thought) was to hold the phone out the window, unlucky for her because the phone slipped out of her hands and landed on the road below,directly in front of the garbage truck tire,well the rest as the saying goes is history, Sad to say he ended up in the hospital because his blood pressure went up , he has some kind of freaky temper, and his eyes almost popped out of his head.The worse part is that he got the phone about 2 days before.
Now tell me, what would you do ?. i think when you have pretty expensive gadgets, you should'nt let anyone else play around with them or someting to that matter.
batesie
T66 black
PM
Posted: 2004-05-10 23:11
o sh*t @Dblock!!

my story involves my first Siemens SL45.... in my flat, on the toilet, as you do, playing mp3's (mmc) and browsing wap, and it rung. and i had to answer. anyway, phone between head and sholder, i went to flush and BANG, slips down the bg gutted i was.

suppose someone will tell the moral of the story.....

This message was posted from a P900

[ This Message was edited by: batesie on 2004-05-10 22:17 ]

SnowBear
K700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-05-10 23:16
spilled coke on my t610 =) .. it die'd just for a day =) and my siemens m35i i throw it to the wall [addsig]
folling182
K700
PM
Posted: 2004-05-10 23:23
i have lost a t300 riding on my motorbike, and i also destroyed a t20 (yes, t20 by ericsson) by slamming it hard against a wall to close the flip after an annoying phone call.

I hate to say this but half of the posts here sound like complete Bull_s·hit!!
"dropped a phone out the window and it landed in front of a garbage truck that ran it over"
come on!!
who is suposed to believe that!
this isnt the only story i consider dodgy, its just i can be arsed to say which ones are and arent. [addsig]
batesie
T66 black
PM
Posted: 2004-05-10 23:28
i wish i was making it up! you idiot my SL45 would be kicking ass today if it wasnt for a toilet being in the way. multimedia card slot. up to 256mb supported. more than a p900. [addsig]
wapchimp
C905 Silver
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-05-10 23:30
My 2 jingles are true [addsig]
CyberVisitor
T610
PM
Posted: 2004-05-11 00:28
Quote:

On 2004-05-10 20:45:55, bavinski wrote:
yep u read right.
mine would have to be leaving my nokia 7250 in my sports bag when at a football tournament (soccer not the other kind). On a wet and windy day i was cautious and zipped up the bag only to find out that the "after match coffee" i had braught drowned my phone in a huge puddle of the warm but DEADLY bevarage.
i tried cpr and the kiss of life but its gone
so now im looking around for a good se phone

do you have a story
post it if you do

This was in 1995. Just bought a GH337 (expensive). Went to the toilet and while I was standing there, doing my thing, it called. Stupid me picked it up and it slipped out of my hand into the toilet seat while I was still *******! No joke!

And btw, no I did not pick it up from the toilet seat! I left it behind.
wapchimp
C905 Silver
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-05-11 00:33
I would have picked it out. I pee'd once and my watch fell off (£100 worth) So I couldn't risk flushing incase it got whipped away. So I stuck my hand in and got it back. I washed it off and it works fine. Though I don't wear it any more. [addsig]
T-mobile
P1
PM
Posted: 2004-05-11 03:50
A couple of years ago while I was riding my bike and going really fast there were about 3 steps and I managed to fly above them. While I was in the air, my Nokia 8210 got out of my shirt pocked and landed so hard on the concrete that even the SIM card got out!!! After I assempled the phone it worked fine but with a LOT of scratches.
Burgaz
P990
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-05-11 06:36
Only phone i broke accidently was a Nk503(that was what it was called in uk on orange?)
Always kept my phone in my back pocket at the time... must of bin about 19. My missus had finally talked me into growing up a bit and buying a pair of jeans that actually fitted me(instead of havin the crotch around my knees). So, the first day i wore the jeans, we went out, i slipped the phone in my back pocket as usual. Causually walkin around our local shopping centre noticed my shoes were untied, when i bent down to tie them, the jeans(which happen to be quite a tight pair of 501's) pulled tight across my ass and made a dull crunch sound???? When i got back to my car i realise the sound was the phones lcd! Yet another job for orange care!

Burgaz
I Fantasy Worlds and Disney Girls.
Currently using: iPhone
DBlock
T68 gold
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-05-11 06:49
Dear Sir. I actually have pictures of the phone taken earlier that day, since i was gonna buy it from him later on this year

This message was posted from a T610

Abby
W850 black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-05-11 08:39
My mum accidentally dropped her phone down the toilet.

This message was posted from a Z600

FuricTrax
W850 black
PM
Posted: 2004-05-11 09:10
I was cooking a stir fry in the kitchen with a T68 in my pocket.

It started to ring so I tried to drag the phone out using one hand and slipped out at the critical point onto a nice hard kitchen floor!

The little battery clip broke so I used an elastic band to hold the battery in until I got it repaired.
Payalnik
R520
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-05-11 11:49
I was angry and threw my r520 to the opposite door of my car. It make the battery clip weak. Then I was telling it to my friends and on of them decided to turn off the phone by smashing it on the table. He did it too hard and I needed to use Scotch to make it work. Then I fixed it by using the old r320 clip =)
An Apple a day keeps Microsoft away
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi