Esato

Forum > General discussions > Garbage threads > I think we are going to war with Pakistan

Visitors browsing this topic: 1
Add to Bookmarks
Author I think we are going to war with Pakistan
Deltayoda
T68i
PM
Posted: 2002-05-28 08:04
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I find that very interesting arroyootje, as it’s already difficult to find things like this, especially any history of any non-US/European nation for the past 10-20 years where most places keep a tight lid on it.
Wings_Talons
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2002-05-28 09:27
Hi Arroyootje,

Well history has its own basket of disgusting things. I can feel the pain of the gypsies and the people of Azerbajan. The country is still young after it gained independence from Russia and I know its trying hard to stand on its own. As you can see, when foreigners invade or forcefully exert their presence in any nation, the bottom line is that it is usually the weak who suffer most. Women lose honour and children grow up without parents or the joy of childhood.

I do not in anyway advocate war with any country - even Pakistan. But trust me, its hard for me to explain what I really feel when I think of the horrors going on in Kashmir. For the last 12 years 'everyday' I have read about death, rape or mutilation in Kashmir. Today I want our soldiers to pick up weapons for I guess - I think the closest word would be - Euthanasia. Let it get settled once and for all. I don't know who will win or who will lose but if people are meant to die in Kashmir then let them die with honour not with disgrace & pain that they feel everyday.

It is really hard for diplomats or even common people to comment about war & peace but its completely different to see terrorists coming and raping women (even minors) in front of their own family & friends. Pregnant women are pressed in the stomach to excrete the baby and the half born baby is burnt in front of her before she is raped and killed.

Trust me - its much easier to pick up AK-47 in hand and go to battle than to face such a situation or even hear that your good friend had to go through that.

And one final note to everyone : I do NOT in any way appreciate racist comments. I did not start this thread to criticise any race or nation. There is both joy and sorrow in me that my country is going to war.

[ This Message was edited by: maltesh on 2002-05-28 10:37 ]
decoy7
K700
PM
Posted: 2002-05-28 14:31
"And one final note to everyone : I do NOT in any way appreciate racist comments. I did not start this thread to criticise any race or nation."

so why did you post this so called joke?

http://www.esato.com/board/viewtopic.php?topic=4638&forum=20#post46748
Q.How many Pakis can one fit in a Telephone booth?
A. Depends what the rent is

Q. Why are the Pakis lousy Soccer players?
A. Every time they get a corner ... they put up a store

India may well have a legitimate argument againt Pakistan but i dont think you represent it well so the best thing would be for you to visit this place to discuss your phone and not your badly argued view on Politics.
Wings_Talons
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2002-05-28 14:43
Decoy7>> Excuse me?? Did I post that joke? Could you verify who posted that joke before you comment upon my postings. YES I have posted Indo Pak jokes and in anyway they are not vulgar. They are - ahem - JOKES! It is not something to be taken seriously. There are quite a few jokes in this forum on Asians & I don't complain. Because a joke is meant to be taken for a smile.

I would prefer this topic to be locked and I will request the moderator to do so. I dont like nor I have ever appreciated anything that is termed to be racist.
warrior
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2002-05-28 14:56
With refrence to the the stupid sounding 11 year old idiot posting messages of Nuclear War and "How great their Mighty Army is"

I am from Kashmir and let me tell you- I hat living under the occupation of Indian Soldiers.. We have a freedom struggle that has been going on since partion... we would love to have our Indepenance as it is our right to... We would also join Pakistan rather than living under your Stupid and brutal regime!

You talk of Nuclear War? No matter how many bombs each side have--- IT JUST TAKES THE ONE FOR A WIPE OUT!!!

And another thing you talk abpout your overall superioty?? The Indian Army is so ill equipped as you have more numbers in personnell wheras Pakistan has far more sophisticated weaponary rather thatn your old rusty and ageing Russian equipment (the same as what Iraq had during the Gulf War)

So what I say to you little boy- Is hut your mouthe and crawl back under your stone- before you get squashed.
Wings_Talons
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2002-05-28 15:37
1> Kashmiri gal (boys in Kashmir don't have such audacity to be so forthright!) why do you want Kashmir to go to Pakistan? We will give you a free train ride to Pakistan and you can wage your jihad in that country.

2> I don't think any sane person will agree that blowing up women and children would any way be considered as freedom fighting!

3> You don't have to become a 'new poster' to tell me that you are a kasmiri gal

4> Get a life! Indians are far more advanced in both technology and lifestyle. Im not gonna boast about this matter but instead of being a freedom fighter do update on the developments in this world. This world is becoming a borderless and its high time we forget the petty lines drawn on political maps that separate us as countries.

5> Testing Chinese fire crackers is not going to scare any country. One nuclear bomb is not enough to wipe 'everyone' out. At most you can take out a city. But the wrath you will face not only from India but also international community will make entire Pakistan a pariah for the next century or so.

Eamonn
P800 no flip
PM
Posted: 2002-05-28 15:39
maltesh's vocabulay is too advanced for a 12 year old...
Wings_Talons
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2002-05-28 15:54
Ejasim >> Thanks buddy for pointing out!

You know what this is getting insane. A topic that I started out as general discussion has ended up going bonkers! Im not going to post any more messages in this topic

Thanks for everyone who put useful contribution!
warrior
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2002-05-28 16:14
If Pakistan is sending fighters acrross... then what on earth is your 1 million man Army soldiers doing at the border... sleeping???

Why dont you allow the UN to monitor the line of control if that is the case (Pakistan has agrred and India has not)

Why do you refuse Red Cross and Ammensty International access to the occuppied Territory??

Chinese Firecrackers?? wake up and see what happened a few days back.. now they dont look like firecrackers to the World-- would 'nt you also agree??

The truth of the matter is : INDIA HAS NOT GOT THE BOTTLE TO ATTACK.

there is internal problems within the Army stationed in Kashmir- A FACT-- too scared

Now please go back under your stone before GERNERAL MUSHARAAF SQUASHES YOU

decoy7
K700
PM
Posted: 2002-05-28 16:40
Quote:

On 2002-05-28 15:39, ejasim wrote:
maltesh's vocabulay is too advanced for a 12 year old...

who are you his girlfriend?

"Decoy7>> Excuse me?? Did I post that joke? Could you verify who posted that joke before you comment upon my postings."

f*** off you pussy, you aint even got the balls to own up to your own postings, it was you, if you want to take it there and lie, ask the Admins to verify your IP address on the post they kindly deleted after my complaint abouts its racist content.

if you've got something to say then say it and back up your words with some fact...so far you've only embarassed yourself with gung ho conversation about this and that relating to war, never once declaring that your willing to die for the your own beliefs as many on the fornt line quite obviously are.

if you feel that strongly then why dont you go and do something about it instead of visiting a mobile phone forum to bore us with your racism fuelled rhetoric.

you've got others claiming your not 12 but you respond like you are, wasn't it you that started this post with the subject of 'I think we are going to war with Pakistan'?

then followed it up with 'And about time too!'

have you ever been to war? do you know what it means to be at war? probably not...well you you should shut the f*** up and leave the big talk for big people you ignorant little racist.

and dont think for one minute that i would sign in under any new ID just to put you in your place, i'm quite happy doing that for all to see with the one ID thanks.

when you've had enough, stop replying!
Eamonn
P800 no flip
PM
Posted: 2002-05-28 16:47
decoy7....calm down m8. Anyway I was just stating the obvious from his previous postings - You would never see a 12yr old with a vocabulary like that!!

maltesh said that he wont replpy anymore. Can't a mod delete or lock this topic to stop more disagreements?

Peace
decoy7
K700
PM
Posted: 2002-05-28 16:58
now thats just typical...everyone wants to start waving the peace banner after the event...why couldnt someone else step in earlier and stop the racist rant??? too often people just want to sit on the fence until things start to affect them, then they want to get involved like some f***ing peacekeepers after all the damage has been done.

dwell on that one!
jh67
S700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-05-28 17:37
Okay, I've been asked to close this topic down,..hereby done !

Jan
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic