Esato

Forum > General discussions > Garbage threads > I think we are going to war with Pakistan

Previous  1234  Next
Author I think we are going to war with Pakistan
Wings_Talons
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2002-05-23 08:56
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Delta its true... no major war has been won by anyone. India did win a minor skirmish with the Pakistanis in 1999 (when Musharaf was still in the army!). But all said and done, I do agree its the era of the guirella warfare. But at the end of the day you still need to defend your borders from insane suicide bomber or atleast minimise that risk.
Wings_Talons
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2002-05-23 09:02
Pi>> Yes I do live in India in a place called Davangere and it is famous for various colleges. It hosts the biggest Dental college in Asia and lots of medical and engineering colleges.

And no... i won't give you my T68 even if I go to war .. hehe Though I have enlisted myself in the reserves for the army But I think my rolecall is some where in the 168million range! haha!
Eamonn
P800 no flip
PM
Posted: 2002-05-23 09:26

[ This Message was edited by: Eamonn on 2010-11-15 12:24 ]
Wings_Talons
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2002-05-23 15:10
Hehe wait till my girl friend sees this.. She will fly to Sharjhah and kick your bum.. haha She is from UAE too but is doing her masters in dental sciences over here.
T300
PM
Posted: 2002-05-25 12:03
Are you very now Maltesh when Pakistan made those missile tests yesterday I'm too I think you shouldn't run missile tests when there is a great possibility to war.
Eamonn
P800 no flip
PM
Posted: 2002-05-25 12:33
Do you mean over here as in India or London?
T300
PM
Posted: 2002-05-25 15:54
No I don't live in London I live in Finland
Eamonn
P800 no flip
PM
Posted: 2002-05-25 16:00
was talking to maltesh...
T300
PM
Posted: 2002-05-25 16:03
oops I see
mhorton
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2002-05-25 18:51
It does look like it..
Wings_Talons
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2002-05-27 09:31
Sorry for this delayed reply! Well Pakistani's can test as many missiles as they want but at the end of the day it shows how illogical their way of thinking is. If they wanted peace, this was really not the time to test their weapons. I

In any case India has enough missiles to pound every village in Pakistan let alone major cities. Its also got the first ever super-sonic cruise missile developed by India and Russia together. Its name is Brahmos - those who are interested can read more about it at Janes Defence website
decoy7
K700
PM
Posted: 2002-05-27 23:48
how sickening to read the bullsh** written by a blatant racist:

personally i dont find your writing entertaining nor your jokes funny, i'm actually surprised once again at the level of ignorance shown by others on this forum, especially the admins for even entertaining your ignorant small minded conversations...and as for India being the "bigger nuclear power" over small little Pakistan, you sound just like the gung ho americans led by their Mr. 51% President who's always ready to do battle.

http://www.esato.com/board/viewtopic.php?topic=4638&forum=20#post46748
Q.How many Pakis can one fit in a Telephone booth?
A. Depends what the rent is

Q. Why are the Pakis lousy Soccer players?
A. Every time they get a corner ... they put up a store

yet another reason why i visit this place less and less these days, i think i've said it before "this site has more and more crap being written"
Deltayoda
T68i
PM
Posted: 2002-05-28 00:57
I would seriously have to agree with decoy7, even though I was ignorant on the fact. It is racist, but as many of us, we tend to ignore it and not care, but eventually it'll catch up to us.

In fact, if you surf around chat sites and other forums, you’ll find a lot of racism growing against Arab’s alike, and quite a lot of racist jokes as well. Personally, I tend to ignore or laugh at it like everyone else is, but that’s probably a mistake and doesn’t help make it stop.

As for gung ho Americans, I’m not one of them
laffen
Sony Xperia Z5 Compact
PM
Posted: 2002-05-28 05:36
Quote:

On 2002-05-27 23:48, decoy7 wrote:
...especially the admins for even entertaining your ignorant small minded conversations...

@decoy7
You are right. This kind of jokes belongs elsewhere.
All moderators delete posts like this when we find them. But we can't monitor the site day and night. We try to be liberal about what's passing the moderator filter, but this didn't. And remember: It IS a reason why you found this thread in "Garbage threads. Read at your own risk!"
arroyootje
C902 Black
PM
Posted: 2002-05-28 07:08
Hi Maltesh, I completely understand your point of view. I've been living in Baku, Azerbaijan for the past four years and I've read up on many things, including the history of the country.

Azerbaijan used to be a big, beautiful country. About 80 years ago, when it became part of the USSR, it got divided between Iran and Russia. The Iranian part is now part of Iran. Then the USSR gave parts of Georgia and Azerbaijan to the "Armenians", a race that like the Kurds, were just gypsies and didn't have their own country.

Because this was given to them during the Soviet era, Azerbaijan kind of accepted it and many Azeries worked in Armenia and vice versa. Then in 1993, the Armenians came into Azerbaijan to a small village called Hojali and scalped the villegers (who had no weapons to defend themselves), gauged their eyes out with screwdrivers, raped and then decapitated the woman and children and then burned all the houses.
Meanwhile all the Azeri people living in Armenia were told to get out of the country and leave their belongings behind.... including their cars, houses...

Soon after this, the Armenians went on to other villages and the stupid Azeri president Gaydar Aliev refused to let the Azeri army continue fighting. Since then, because Armenia has such a strong backup from several powerful countries including USA, nothing really can be done. Most people don't even know anything about this.

This part of the country is now a part of Armenia really, because Azeries can not go there and I need an Armenian visa to go there via Yerevan, the capital of Armenia....

More info:
http://www.azer.com/aiweb/categories/karabakh/
karabakh_history/karabakh_history_index.html

The world sucks!

[ This Message was edited by: laffen on 2002-05-28 06:21 ]
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  1234  Next
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic