Esato

Forum > General discussions > Garbage threads > I think we are going to war with Pakistan

Previous  1234  Next
Author I think we are going to war with Pakistan
Wings_Talons
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2002-05-21 15:36
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Exactly... why don't Pakistanis mind their own business uh? Today they want Kashmir & tomorrow they will want another piece of land. Every country should protect its boundaries & its people regardless of whether its "just" a piece of land or a gold mine. Thats what patriotism is all about
T300
PM
Posted: 2002-05-21 15:50
Yes but you Indians haven't asked the people in Kashmir what they want to do. Don't you see it's better that either of the countries can?t have he land piece you could let it be independent and have some UN peace troops there. How many great Indian cities are you Malthes willing to offer for that worthless piece of land.?!!!! You should all come in your senses!!!

[ This Message was edited by: 3.1415926 on 2002-05-21 14:51 ]
Wings_Talons
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2002-05-21 16:05
Pi! Its easy for you to say let go of it .. just like that. But people like me who grew up in a country where everyday headlines is nothing but what terrorists did to women, children and how many were blown up for no fault of theirs... well its difficult for us to ''just'' let go of a piece of land.

Ask yourself if you will be so smooth in saying ''let go'' if you lost a near or dear ones because a terrorist blows himself up because he is carrying out 'jihad' on Indians.. and that too because he is Indian & not because of anything else!
T300
PM
Posted: 2002-05-21 16:22
I think there are also many Pakistan people whom can say the same about Kashmir (they grew up there, their family members were murdered and so on...). But if you start the war you will only have the revenge but many more also Indian men, women and children will die. I guess you can live with that because of the revenge.
If you fight the war with traditional methods and keep the war down there... Maybe I could live with that except it would be very sad. But as you said you have the support of Russia. and Musharaff? you know he helped US to fight terrorism in Afghanistan so there is a great risk that the war escalates.
Wings_Talons
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2002-05-21 16:44
Pi >> How naively can people believe that Musharaf helped USA in its fight against terroism. Seriously.. did he have a choice? Whether he said yes or no.. US would have done what it wanted.

Two, India is not stupid to use nuclear weapons at any cost... even at the cost of losing Kashmir

Three, India is keen to restrict the war only to Kashmir zone & capture key areas... so that terrorists infiltrating from Pakistan border will find it very difficult, if not impossible, to enter the Indian zone. This is because it is a very mountainous area with lots of snow and once the major peaks have been captured the Indian army can always keep a vigil on what is going on below. To keep vigil on the border from below the mountains is quite difficult.

Four, I retirate ... I don't think any Indian wants this war let alone me. But we are sick and tired of seeing our country men die just because someone thinks 'jihad' is holy war. Whats so 'holy' about a war... I could never understand.
arroyootje
C902 Black
PM
Posted: 2002-05-21 21:01
I know, Pakistan and India are really similar, it's so sad they should fight.... the only difference really is religion. Moral: Religion is supposed to be peaceful, but the only hope for peace on earth, would be to get rid of all religion....

Eamonn
P800 no flip
PM
Posted: 2002-05-21 21:05

[ This Message was edited by: Eamonn on 2010-11-15 12:23 ]
Deltayoda
T68i
PM
Posted: 2002-05-22 00:25
Ok that’s it. If you don’t stop fighting, we'll nuke you both!

Now go stand in the corner!
Wings_Talons
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2002-05-22 09:09
Delta>> hehe! ... you sound like Musharaf's cousin! Naah just kidding!

But you know I seriously think Americans can't fight war. Yeah they have lots of gadgets and gizmos but hey look at the wars they have fought - vietnam, somalia, afghanistan and in neither of them they completely won the war. I believe at the end of the day its how well you fight with hands and feet. No amount of nukes can get rid of guirella warfare.

Thats why India wants to go into Pakistan and get rid of terrorist camps.

Ejasim>> I agree, as long as you have faith in God it really doesn't matter which religion you belong to.

I have many friends in Pakistan.. I hope they are well

Psykotik
W880 Silver
PM
Posted: 2002-05-22 10:58
There isnt any point in religion at all. Look at all the major wars, all caused by religion or related to religious ideas. And anyway, its not a good idea if the US go to war properly at the moment, I dont think Britain will save your arse this time!!!:-)
Deltayoda
T68i
PM
Posted: 2002-05-22 18:35
Has any war been won in this modern age yet? You can't just say US and/or allies can't fight a war, look at the rest of the world... Still fighting, still going on and on, and you expect to win a war against Pakistan? Not likely, you'll just cause a lot more death and destruction than any success at all.

All it takes is one fanatic guerilla to hold off an army (Even the most modern), and there is a lot more than one in this age.
T300
PM
Posted: 2002-05-22 19:31
Do you live in India Maltesh? If you do is it possible that you are being ordered to war? or is the war ment only for poor people. If you die in the war could it be possible that you could gave me your T68

[ This Message was edited by: 3.1415926 on 2002-05-22 18:32 ]
Eamonn
P800 no flip
PM
Posted: 2002-05-22 19:40
I think he gave it to his bitch....
Deltayoda
T68i
PM
Posted: 2002-05-22 21:26
Nope, he's going to use it to jam Pakistani communications.
Wings_Talons
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2002-05-23 08:29
Ejasim >> Well my girl friend happens to be an Arab. Call her what you will
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  1234  Next
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic