Forum > General discussions > Other manufacturers > nokia site

Author nokia site
sonyericsson
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2002-05-20 07:42
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Yeah, you are right, maybe they should.

This is the place where you will find solution for T68 users.

Actually I think they might have users in hee already.. maybe even other handphone manufacturers!!

FInally just got the MCA20!!! excellent! the image not so good when view in phone but sent out to email wow! 100% clearer than MCA10!

By the way sonyericsson phone are more to slow and steady, Last weekend I pass my phone for my friend to use (nokia user) he HANG my phone!!!! shit.... when he is using SMS.

One word of advice for sonyericsson users, slow and steady! pls else you might end up hanging the phone!
jh67
S700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-05-20 21:00
Yep,..the MCA-20 is quite nice,..use it too with T68i

I'm gonna test the 6310i,.hopefully next week,..and for sure I'll be trying it out with different bluetooth headsets too
The 6310 did have "some problems" with bluetooth-functionality,..it didnt always work correctly,..but from what I know, this should have been corrected by now.

Should get a chance to test the 7650 as well soon,..although that wont work with bluetooth headset,..its only got bluetooth-data profiles,..too bad really.

BTW : SonyEricsson do have people on the forum

Jan

TonyG
K700
PM
Posted: 2002-05-22 17:32

Frankly speaking, the '6' series of Nokia is not popular among other series like the '3' and '8'. But I think also among the Nokia models '6' series has the least complained comparing to other models. I had 6110
till now and I am keeping it for emergency or spare. Though it is a single band handphone, I have yet never send in for repair or upgrading till date. Even my battery of the 6110 is still the first one that came with the set. That is the reason I am looking forward for the 6310i to be released. I have full confident with their '6' series though due to the bulky design and heavy weight it was not in demand by the youngsters. What I really want is a non problematic phone.