Hugo
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2001-11-19 18:26
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
How do i get them on my t68

only been able to get very small ones on wap. I'm on orange UK

Do i need gprs?

Can some one tell me of software to make my ir port send pics to my phone cause it won't work with just drivers off windows cheers
badxo
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2001-11-20 01:06
what do u mean u can only get small pictures?? ... have u looked at the logos supplied by this site esato??..
connect using WAP to this address:
http://esato.com

and then go to T68' Logo's ...work your way form there.. or unless u know the number for the logo u want (which is found on this site) u can enter it directly and dl the pic.

u dont need GPRS .... thats just a method of connection. GPRS is when u pay by the amount of data u download, and not by the minutes u are online. Oh and also GPRS is NOT available in most of UK until another 2 or 3 months i bet...

[ This Message was edited by: badxo on 2001-11-20 01:08 ]
Hugo
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2001-11-20 12:17
Sorry I'm not talking about whats on offer.
I mean the abilty of my T68 to show the picture instead of text in a box; i've been able to get a crap orange logo, a cartoon tweety pie and the friends logo. Basiclly only very small pics. Is this a network provider issue, a fault with the phone, or a setting; i've tried empty cache and other wap sites.
Cheers

you bet wroung on GPRS uk
vodaphone has it
orange launch in december
[ This Message was edited by: Hugo on 2001-11-20 12:17 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Hugo on 2001-11-20 12:42 ]
Kimi
Sony Xperia V
PM
Posted: 2001-11-23 14:59
I hat the same problem. My WAP Browser never showed GIFs bigger than 1200 byte. Today I found out how to do it by comparing my WAP-Settings with the ones a colleague is using:
Go to Menu "WAP-Services > WAP-Settings > Your Profile(swisscom in my case) > Gateway > IP Settings > Data mode".
Check that "conn.oriented" is enabled. "connectionless" doesn't work! Maybe this ist reserved for GPRS?

Since then all Gifs show up on my phone!

Kimi
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi