Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Technical > t610...t68i....bluetooth pairing up problems..

Author t610...t68i....bluetooth pairing up problems..
drigo
T610
PM
Posted: 2003-12-06 07:20
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
i have a belkin bluetooth adapter and i have my pc and T610 paired up and it works well....i'm able to transfer/download pics,tones,etc...
my question is..... i paired up my T68i with my pc today and it was successful..but when i go to websites and try to transfer tones,pics to it.... it won't do it...it says something like...."the device doesn't support"....or something like that but with my T610 it works fine...i'm doing exactly the same thing with both..can someone please help? thanks
....it's all good....
skYfklY
T68i mineral
PM, WWW
Posted: 2003-12-06 09:32
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Hey dude, when i first installed my BT-Software i had kind of the same problem, i think the software that came with the BT-adapter wasn't the latest version so i downloaded it from the website, but it didn't work from the 1st time either. When i want to send something 2 my phone, i push send and then in stead of pressing directly on my phones name, i choose : other devices, then i see my phone-name there, select it and it's good 2 go! There, i hoop this is of some assistance to you.

This message was posted from a T68i

Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi