Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > New to Esato? Please read this forum first > US T68 newbie owner questions...

Author US T68 newbie owner questions...
horseflesh
T68 gold
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-04-21 22:33
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

I just got my T68, which is running on ATT Wireless. I had a Moto T193 for a few weeks, but I just ordered an iPAQ with Bluetooth so I decided to upgrade to the T68 too.

Great phone, but there are a few questions vexing me after much forum browsing and Google searching. I'd appreciate any clues.

Oh, I have firmware R2B013.

- How is a T68m different than my "T68?"

- My manual claims that I can add a picture to a phone book contact, but I don't have the menu option for that. I can't do a personal ring for a contact either. What gives? Does the manual text lead the actual firmware?

- When it says "picture," does it mean one of the little B&W images or a big color image? Not that it matters right now anyway since I can't use the feature...

- Is there any way to turn off the clock screen saver?

- What's a realistic standby time, assuming very little talk time used and no heavy IR/Bluetooth use?

Thanks a bunch for the help!
Cytech
G900 Brown
PM
Posted: 2002-04-21 23:00
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

there are absolutely no difference between T68 and T68m... why? cause it's the same phone from the beginning the T68m was mostly called T68 (even by ) but since T68i has been released that little "m" has started to be more visible to separate the two T68 models...

the T68m has a standby time of 165-290 hours... depending on how far it is to the basestation, if it's objects in the way etc etc....
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi