Esato

Forum > General discussions > Rumours > SE... What future ?

Author SE... What future ?
Universal Exports
T68 grey
PM, WWW
Posted: 2003-11-09 12:43
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Yep, but the grandmother is sadly soon going to die, but the baby will grow up to be a big man or woman
justarumour
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2003-11-09 19:12
Quote:

Yep, but the grandmother is sadly soon going to die, but the baby will grow up to be a big man or woman

Nokia is going to "die" soon ???? Are you delusional ? If either of the two companies are going to fold, its definately NOT going to be Nokia.

Open your eyes to reality. For once.
Universal Exports
T68 grey
PM, WWW
Posted: 2003-11-09 19:15
No, I didn't mean Nokia is going to die. Just a joke from my side.
By the way you haven't answered my answers yet...
"The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success."
-Eliot Carver
icedog445
T610
PM
Posted: 2003-11-09 20:05
I think SE needs to change.First of all...Se needs to start looking more to the youth.Adults don't really care that much about cameras and polyringtones.The T610 can be considered a youth phone because its in the same price range.THe reason the T610 stinks...ITS UGLY!!!!Also all of you say how good SE is.Well if there such great phones then why is their reception well below par.Personally I don't like nokia,but they know what looks good and what sells.Nokia batteries kill SE batteries.Nokia reception is better than SE.What is more important to people...Bluetooth or Reception.The only reason Nokia is on top is because 4 years ago they made a game called snake and had changable covers.Now for Samsung and Panasonic.They are the future.Samnsung has been releasing phones like crazy.They are also the most innovative...TV phone,CDMA/GSM phone,Phones with 2 hour video recording.Nokia will go down sooner or later..but Se will go down much sooner.I see a merge between Samsung and Nokia sometime in the furure.
Universal Exports
T68 grey
PM, WWW
Posted: 2003-11-09 20:11
Oh no, nokia batteries may kill people (if they don't do something about it soon) but batteries have far better standby time.
-Eliot Carver
Dj Boyi
W810 black
PM
Posted: 2003-11-09 20:13
I have NEVER seen a nice looking nokia phone yet
Universal Exports
T68 grey
PM, WWW
Posted: 2003-11-09 20:20
So true, so true.
-Eliot Carver
MIK-3
P990
PM, WWW
Posted: 2003-11-09 20:21
The 2004 is going to be "The year of Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications"
A lot of surprises are out there waiting for us!
Just wait and you will see!

MIK-3 [addsig]
justarumour
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2003-11-09 22:40
Quote:

The only reason
Nokia is on top is because 4 years ago they made a game called snake and had changable covers

Now that statement has got to be the most funniest one yet. It's so pathetic that its not worth a response.

Quote:

I see a merge between Samsung and Nokia sometime in the furure.

thats probably the second funniest comment so far.

I think maybe you smoke to much weed, because you surely couldnt have been in your right mind when you posted those comments.

As for most of the other threads, they pretty much say the same thing over and over, which is "just wait, SE will do this / SE will do that"

Well, my friends, that is nothing but hot air and your hopes. The actual FACTS dont look great. Which is precisely what I have been saying throughout.
BlackBauer24
X1 Black
PM
Posted: 2003-11-09 22:57
@ justarumour, the statement about snake was'nt funny fullstop, but this might be.... SE merging with Nokia to become SonyEricssonNokia, then we SE fans could have a new phone for everyday of the week also.

This message was posted from a P800

theboythey callharrypotter
P900
PM
Posted: 2003-11-09 23:48
the reason why so many nokias are sold is because they break easily-being a dealer we take so many broken nokia 3310,5210,8310,3210,5110 and others as trade ins against 3410's. the reason why people dont get se is because why would you want to spend £250 on sim free t610 when can get 3410 for £50.?
what is the breakdown of pre pay vs post pay?
there is not a se phone on pre pay that is world wide that you can get for £50.
simple really

but very true about covers and snake..... and also fact that all big companies in uk got its employees 5110 so naturally get 6210 then 6310i and people who use these phones only want ease of use nokia's as they dont want to learn new phones.
it simply is a nothing arguement--but se are better and are selling more than samsung.
icedog445
T610
PM
Posted: 2003-11-10 01:16
Are you joking me.The 6360 and 8390 would last me weeks on one charge.there was no compariso compared to a SE.SE is second best battery.The worst is Samsung.The merger thing you guys are right about probably never gonna happen>i just think Nokia will end up using somethin of samsungs(probably screens).But Nokia does make better phones than SE.Not feature wise,but phone wise.Nokia have the fastest SMS,easiest menu(not really,but everyone knows how to work a nokia),the best reception,and the most personality.Nokia has made a phone for everyone.SE make uggly square shit.LOL dont say anything about the new Nokia phones lately,(3200,6600,3660,3650,7200,N-gage)but the 6230 is beatiful.I am so sorry but all Nokias have the best build quality of any phone ever.I dropped my 8390 is coffee and it survived.My 3360 fell of the second floor of my cousins house,few minor scratches.I prefer SE over nokia though,just..when I know I'm gonna be out doors,or if I'm gonna be ina place with bad RF I take my trusty 8390 because I know i can outperform most phones.WHAT THE HELL IS IT with Nokia and these 4k screens,I must admit they suck.My old 6200 was the worst nokia ever.The worst build quality.After one day the back was squeaking,the screen was full of dust,but the 7250i fixed all of that,but I sold that cause of screen and bought a T610(HATED IT!!!!I CANT SEE OUTSIDE.,I THOUGHT SE WOULD HAVE LEARNED WITH TEH T68i that RF is important.)then i got a GU87 and I must say its the best phone I ever had.I'm gonna sell it for a X70 or SX1.
lowrida5656
T610
PM
Posted: 2003-11-10 04:17
so your saying the t68i is "uggly square shit" ?????
pachy
P990 no flip
PM
Posted: 2003-11-10 04:49
@justarumour, Hi,

Some of the smallest car manufacturers make the most interesting cars.

Although Nokia has a large turnover of units, it does not (& never does) mean the product is "better" as it may be the result of pricing that causes most buyers to choose Nokia's over SE.

SE phones are often expensive meaning people who buy them are often happy to pay MORE for their own reasons.

This forum is frequented mainly by people who consider SE to be the best available.

If i was offerred the chance to own a mobile phone company to get money to feed my children, i would choose Nokia. but you can be sure i would carry on using my P900

Have you tried a P900 ??

Reminder; milk, sugar, crisps, post letter.
Dj Boyi
W810 black
PM
Posted: 2003-11-10 06:40
Potential customer goes to buy a mobile phone,
walks in the shop,
what do they see?
A nokia,
another nokia,
a siemens,
a nokia,
a samsung,
another nokia,
a coochy little
another nokia
a motocrap

yet another nokia
a panasonic
customer is just about to say,'i quite like the look of that Sony......'
then the dealer says,'this nokia is very popular' with a smug girn(oops!) grin on their face!
customer then gives in by saying to themselves,'well everyone else has got one,it must be good!'
'i'll take that nokia,
thankyou,
goodbye'

Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi