Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Software, Firmware and Drivers > T68i language / software

Author T68i language / software
boukob
K800 Black
PM
Posted: 2002-04-14 22:17
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I'm getting made !!!
I want to send my t68i somewhere (I'm ready to send it anywhere in the world) to changhe the software because I need the french T9 input.
Here is the last response I got : "With regards to your enquiry concerning your handset. As previously stated by my colleague, this handset has not yet officially been released by Sony Ericsson. Therefore we do not have Service options available for this handset.

However once this handset has been released we will be able to offer you our full assistance.

Should you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Kind regards,

Phyllis Irving
Sony Ericsson Customer Support
Tel: 08705 237 237
Fax: 0845 300 2438
questions.gb@support.sonyericssonmobile.com
"

or

"Thank you for contacting Sony Ericsson.

Regarding your enquiry concerning your T68i handset. Unfortunately we are unable to offer any support on this handset at the moment as it has not yet been released in this country. We apologize for any inconvenience and can only suggest that you contact us again in the future when the T68i has been released for sale here, when we may be able to offer more information on available languages.

Please contact us again if we can be of further assistance and visit our website at http://www.sonyericssonmobile.com for more information and support on our products.

Best regards
Teri Black
"

or

"Thank you for contacting Sony Ericsson Online Support.
Your message has reached our Contact Center and we would like to apologize for any delays in responding to your message.

We apologize for the inconvenience; unfortunately at this time Sony Ericsson have not developed any flash firmware for the language component on the T68i.

Best regards,
cc
Sony Ericsson Online Support"

I want to kill them @?%$@$#)*

Please somebody help !!!!
orang3
T68i
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-04-15 08:17
get the programme ericsson phone setting at SE website .. i think it can help you solve ur problem
thib
T68i
PM
Posted: 2002-04-15 11:17
Where did you get your phone ?

I got mine in France and I have French T9.
boukob
K800 Black
PM
Posted: 2002-04-15 17:08
I bought it in canada but it's coming from indonesia....
boukob
K800 Black
PM
Posted: 2002-04-15 17:17
I couldn't find the ericsson phone setting program, I never heard about it. Can you please tell me where it is and what is it for ?
thanks

Jay
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi