Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Software, Firmware and Drivers > T68i language ?????

Author T68i language ?????
boukob
K800 Black
PM
Posted: 2002-04-10 15:38
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Hello everyone
I have a t68i, I bought it on ebay. I have only 3 languages in it !! English, Bhs Indonesia and Bhs Malaysia !!
I really need the french T9 input, does anyone knows if it's possible to add it or I have to send the phone to sonyericsson ?
Also on my old T68 when I'm using the bluetooth earpiece the phone asks me if I want to keep the conversation on the phone or to let the bluetooth take it. This is not working on the t68i, does anybody have an idea
thanks for your help
Cytech
G900 Brown
PM
Posted: 2002-04-10 15:42

you have to update the software with another version that contains French as T9 language... normally this is not free of charges since it doesn't count as an warranty service when changing between different software version just to get another language

[ This Message was edited by: Cytech on 2002-04-10 15:43 ]
boukob
K800 Black
PM
Posted: 2002-04-12 16:15
I contacted SE in USA and they told me that they don't have any firmware update for the T68i....
I really need to change the languages, I'm ready to send the phone in europe (I'm in canada). Does somebody knows where I can send it ?
Cytech
G900 Brown
PM
Posted: 2002-04-12 16:19

If they have access to the EMMA II server, which they will have if they are a servicepoint, the software for T68i is available from there.
boukob
K800 Black
PM
Posted: 2002-04-12 17:27
If I call the SE call center in USA and ask them if they have access to the EMMA II server, I think the guy on the phone will ask me "what is a EMMA server" and will put me on hold for 25 mn and tell me that he can't help me. People working in the call center know nothing, they are like robots saying "thank you for calling sony ericsson... blablabla"
I even contacted SE in UK and they told me they don't carry this phone for the moment and I'll have to wait until they have it !!

SE = cool products but crappy shit service
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi