Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Symbian phones > I am constantly thinking about how to protect my baby!

Previous  12
Author I am constantly thinking about how to protect my baby!
Elrond
V800
PM, WWW
Posted: 2003-10-11 20:52
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Hey guys, wake up. It's JUST a phone. Nothing more, nothing less.

This message was posted from a Nokia

playa_boy
P800
PM
Posted: 2003-10-11 23:14
Or even get an all-risk insurance that covers anything that might happen to your phone. Usually quite cheap, at least here in Norway.
Finally! The P800 is like a wheelchair for my brain. It's the perfect replacement of my missing neumonic cells.
scotsboyuk
T68i
PM, WWW
Posted: 2003-10-12 05:40
Just a phone? Just a phone? The man has gone mad, quite mad! As every P800 owner should know, your P800 is an extension of yourself. You should be damned willing to kill for it, kill for it I say!
You make me sick with your cavalier attitudes towards the P800, its people like you who shouldn't have phones, even deformed little sprogs like Nokias. I've informed social services and they will be round in the morning to take your P800 into protective care, really its the best place for it.

P.S. Quick poll, who thinks I'm getting just plain silly nowadays? Have I reached 'loopy as a basket of frogs' yet?
"I may be drunk my dear woman, but in the morning I will be sober, and you will still be ugly." WSC
Fletche
T68 gold
PM, WWW
Posted: 2003-10-12 21:38
Here’s a holiday photo of my girl.

http://www.bigwilly.org/mygirlinthesun.htm

I know her hair looks a mess, but the salt water. What can you do?

Anyone else with pics of their girls?

Let’s keep it clean! This is not an adult forum!

Fletche
Superluminova
K610 red
PM
Posted: 2003-10-12 21:51
this is one creepy thread it only a phone!
OBEY GAINT
Bogus Jimmy
P800 no flip
PM
Posted: 2003-10-13 01:58
I used to be worried about protecting my P800, but since I got my leather Vaja i-Volution Quo case, I don't worry so much because it provides excellent protection (except for direct attacks on the screen, but I have a screen protector and I want my screen to be easily accessible).

Say what you will about the styling, they provide excellent protection. The small accents around the earpiece and speaker/camera aren't just for looks, they are actually little cushions! [addsig]
Buddha
P900
PM
Posted: 2003-10-13 18:59
That's one hideous looking knife you got there Fletche. Looks like the same one used as a Hallowen the movie prop :shock:
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi