Esato

Forum > General discussions > General > A hell lot of money...

Previous  12
Author A hell lot of money...
john74
P800
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-04-09 22:54
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Me to im not rich but im into the buying and selling thing so i make a bit here and there and then i decide to blow it on a high tech gadget,ive recently sold my sony camcorder for a newer model i lost a bit of money but at least my new Dcr-trv 340 has a USB cable for laptop connectivity and a lot more,i had my eye on the new Sony Bluetooth camera but its waaayyyy to much money about 2500 Euro .....no thanks
hampe
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2002-04-10 00:19
Some products is just so cool that you have to buy them, the t68 is one of them. And its good for my ericsson stocks as well!;-) I'm a student which likes to spend my money at expensive crap, so I guess I'm more like stupid than rich. I prefer to buy nice cloths instead of gadgets though, maybe because my parents sponsors me when I buy cloths, thats good cause then I can spend my own money at crap and parties!:-]

This post was posted from a T68

jh67
S700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-04-10 01:30
A lot of you guys know what I do for a living,..and no, you dont "necessarily" get rich, just because the businesscard says ; "Designer"....the tax is far to high for that here in DK

I dont buy phones on contracts, and I never have done so.
I've had the same operator for many years, so I could actually renew my account every time I got a new phone.

Guess I'm just very much into mobilephones, gadgets and so on
I usually do sell my old phone, whenever buying a new. But right now, I still have my T68m,..might just keep it as a spare-phone.

Jan

[ This Message was edited by: jh67 on 2002-04-10 01:34 ]
mhorton
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2002-04-10 02:14
That's what I will be doing Jan. Having a T68m spare.. I have just ordered my T68i today. It is launched in the UK in May. I have my name on one of them
GOwin
T39 black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-04-10 03:48
Quote:
I by the latest ES for a good price, get to know it, in and out, and he a customer asks a question they can't answer they call me. Fair deal eh? I get the latest, they get the answers.

ahh .. that's a techie's life. tinkering, and having fun, and you get the latest toys available.

i wish i could find something similar here.
all8
K800 Black
PM
Posted: 2002-04-10 07:37
I'm not rich. Just that someone in the family is in Handphone Business. Change handphone anytime when i get bored with it.
My wife is even worst. She seems to change her Handphone 2 weeks interval.
TeleSaint
K700
PM
Posted: 2002-04-10 10:16
I love changing phones!

This time, the shop agreed to take back my T39 because I had a lot of trouble with it. I even "made" som money on this, as the shop had to give me the "todays" price of the phone, which was 500NOK more then I paid.

Theft also enebles people to buy new phones and for those who have unlimited insurance (or as Chris Rock calls it "Incaseshithappens") like me, it does not matter what happend to the phone. If it's broke, you get a new one! (I do not gamble with this and have only used it once and this was a "real" case....)

So the best thing is to have a "incaseshithappens".....

tic
T610
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-04-11 03:11
That was actually a bit like the answers I suspected.
I sold my old GF768 to my sister when I bought my T28, but I didn't get that much money for it.

And I know there are a lot of people know someone who can help them get cheaper phones.

I guess there are many ways...

But for my T68:
"Yes, it's true: I'm happy to be stuck with you" (old song)
tic
russtproof
K850 Green
PM
Posted: 2002-04-11 06:07
basically to summarize, most of us aren't rich and some of us are students and do not have a steady salary.. but this fone just satisfies all the necessary criterias, the design is great and it actually feels great to hold it! (well it fits nicely in my hand) .. so it's worth payin a bit for a new gadget (or in my case) for a fone which I plan to keep for quite a while!

russtproof
K850 Green
PM
Posted: 2002-04-11 06:08
Quote:

On 2002-04-09 18:03, dumbdumb wrote:
Russtproof: you have just said exactly what I wanted to say... i am pretty lucky that I am able to pass on my phone to somebody when a new phone comes around... like my last phone V66... which I only used for 2 months then I gave it to my mom... which complains everyday - she keep on saying she doesnt know how that phone works... I have to say Motorola menu sucks!

yeh.. i'd say i'm pretty lucky too.. i passed a few of my fones several times.. the timing was just perfect!!
Oblomov
P1
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-04-12 12:23
According to a newsclip today on Mobil.se is the T68 just too expensive in Norway, so only companies are buying it not, private persons.

Is it so? some answers from all ye Norwegians on the site please

/H
Silencer
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2002-04-22 16:13
I'm lucky. My boyf paid my phone and he's paying my bills too. I only have to keep it under a certain limit.
arunmr
T39 black
PM
Posted: 2002-04-25 20:17
this is a funny thread!
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi