Esato

Forum > Regional > Asia Pacific > Comments for Globe, Smart, Sun operators (PH)

Previous  123 ... 101112
Author Comments for Globe, Smart, Sun operators (PH)
adv99576
T68 gold
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-10-31 01:35
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
HAVE YOU HEARD OF THE NEW SMART PREPAID BRANDS??? =)

check this out:

ADDICT MOBILE PREPAID!!
calls: Smart-to-Smart = P6.50 / minute
calls: Smart-to-other = P7.50 /minute
text: P1 / msg
MMS sending : P3 / msg
MMS downloads : P5 / download

SMART KID PREPAID!!!
FREE activation of Smart Kid services (parang Globe Gizmo prepaid)

...plus the old Smart prepaid brands:

SMART BUDDY

TALK 'N TEXT
calls: Smart-to-TNT = P5.50 / minute
calls: Smart-to-other Smart = P6.50 / minute
calls: Smart-to-other network = P6.50 /minute
Want to know more about your cellular choices? (for Filipinos only) Go to this site: www.philippine-utilities.com.ph
GOwin
T39 black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-11-01 02:36
Quote:

On 2004-10-03 04:44:07, yogin wrote:
@*guys, gals inside this thread... have you ever experienced your posts being removed?? just asking because mine was removed.. it went back to zero..... as in 0 posts... its about 58 posts and all of a sudden it became zero.. this is bad!!!!!!!

Click on the MY POSTS link to view all of your posts.

In esato, post counts generated outside the main forum (ie regional, garbage, etc) are discarded at the end of the day.

[ This Message was edited by: GOwin on 2004-11-01 01:37 ]
blumnmz03
T630
PM
Posted: 2005-01-15 14:08
hey guys i know this thread is ancient but i just had to revive it.. i need help choosing a network provider kasi im visiting friends+family in pinas. im only staying for a fortnight so mainly the charges would come from texting and a few quick calls [only in pinas], no telebabad. basically what im lookin for is good signal all over the country kasi i have to be in several locations. i used to be with globe 4 years ago and their service was ok, i dunno what its like now.. what do you guys think? thanks!
arvinsign
P910
PM
Posted: 2005-01-15 17:51
Quote:

On 2005-01-15 14:08:37, blumnmz03 wrote:
hey guys i know this thread is ancient but i just had to revive it.. i need help choosing a network provider kasi im visiting friends+family in pinas. im only staying for a fortnight so mainly the charges would come from texting and a few quick calls [only in pinas], no telebabad. basically what im lookin for is good signal all over the country kasi i have to be in several locations. i used to be with globe 4 years ago and their service was ok, i dunno what its like now.. what do you guys think? thanks!

Greetings and welcome home. Ive been carrying the 3 ntwork here in Pinas simultaneously, like most people here i guess (Globe, Smart, SUN). I have with me a Globe post paid SIM for the past 4 years, Smart prepaid for the past 2 years, and SUN for the past 3days...My work had brought me to various provinces and cities all around the country, and based on my experience..here are my observations.

Metro Manila and all class A cities- all are great
In some provinces like Zamboanga del norte, Del sur and Jolo, i noticed that the Smart Network is poor
In areas like palawan, Northern mindanao ,Region 7 and 8, Batanes..Globe reception is a bit poor
In majority of Luzon, i dont see much difference between the tw0
In many far flung towns that are far from major cities, Smart is better that Globe

I would say IMHO that SMART has a wider coverage, but Globe have better features (innovations).

I dont have much to say regarding SUN network, except that its network is clogged most of the times and their GPRS appears to be dead

Lets hear what other people had experienced so far..
Message from a hard earned P910i with a 256MB duo pro: "I came, I saw, I conquer"

God Speed..............
toho
P800 no flip
PM
Posted: 2005-01-15 23:56
hi all, for globe users, is the charge of 15 centavos per KB the same with myglobe gprs & myglobe internet? regarding myglob CSD is it true that charging only start after 60 seconds. TIA
baste07
K850 Green
PM
Posted: 2005-01-16 00:58
all i can say for globe.... switch na tayo to sun or smart
GOwin
T39 black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-01-16 01:43
if you don't want to go through the hassle of a mostly overloaded network which won't allow you to make calls easily, don't choose sun.

i only use it because it's cheap, and only for calls/sms that aren't important or urgent.

if you'll be staying in major cities, globe and smart covers them adequately.

in general, smart has better network coverage in the province. if you want to be sure, get prepaid sims from smart or globe.
blumnmz03
T630
PM
Posted: 2005-01-16 14:21
thanks for the help. its only a choice between globe and smart, im not gonna bother with the other ones. from what ive gathered smart seems to be better with regards to over all coverage. i was just reading some of the previous posts here and i wanna say a great big thank you to that person who posted a link to www.philippine-utilities.com.ph that was really2x helpful!!
cel_demons2104
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2005-01-19 11:41
mahina talaga ung signal ng globe lalo na kapag sa loob ng bahay.......................kainis nga badtrip
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 101112
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic