Esato

Forum > Regional > Asia Pacific > Comments for Globe, Smart, Sun operators (PH)

Previous  123 ... 789 101112  Next
Author Comments for Globe, Smart, Sun operators (PH)
adv99576
T68 gold
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-03-02 16:32
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
@ arnoldc
if you can enroll your bills online presentment for all your bills, you can try doing so, para i-edit mo na lang yung content that you want to share to us. if you already have a bill that you want to be posted in my website, send it to me in word document format, send it at carlos_barredo2@yahoo.co.uk
wag dun sa address ko sa website (yung rccbarredo@yahoo...., puno na kasi yun)
my bill in addict mobile is almost here. wait for it in my website soon... =)
(if it doesn't show immediately, just give me some time kasi we're busy at school doing thesis right now. ciao)
Want to know more about your cellular choices? (for Filipinos only) Go to this site: www.philippine-utilities.com.ph
dragon7
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2004-03-02 17:24
my rant against smart/addict:
no dang units!
i inquired last year arnd oct for a 2nd line for my wife. she wants a t610. they told me to wait. nov/ dec came still nothing. Now i lost my artic blue unit n they offered me a 24 month retention plan. written in their promo plans are phones avail to subscribers. a t310, a z600, a p800, the nokias n some siemens, and opcors their useless SAP (my opinion).
no t610s, so we decided on a z600. well watdouknow aftr going to lengths of acquiring the cash out money needed, NO STOCK PO SIR IM SORRY
all over their smart clueless centers! worst the 511- landlines they gve out they dont even bother 2 answer! Watacustomerservice! at least answer ur damn phones and inform us u hve no stock of ANY fones! not let ur clients hop all over the metro looking if u hve any. Hindi daw nag dedeliver SE sa warehaus nila, eh baket Globe n Sun meron stocks! Is smart deliberately not selling kse they want all their useless SAPs sold? kht bigyan ako ng SAP ng Smart i wont even bother opening it n sell it to you guys agad agad. That is if u want their junk. gimme a t39 anytime !
arnoldc
Sony Xperia V
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-03-03 09:30
@adv99576, i'm enrolled since day 1 of the service. what i'd like to see online is the bill itself of different providers, say scanned and posted on the site.

cheers!
CYNETAddict©
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2004-03-18 13:13
GLOBE: Masasabi ko lang, BIGGEST MISTAKE talaga ang magpalit ng provider from SMART to GLOBE(!@#$!@#QAF). Tama bang ipagpalit ang SMART sa Autoload Advantage, nagpalit ako kasi akala ko kikita ako... Grabe, ang sistema nila palpak!!!! daming nag-reklamong downlines ko! ang resulta di ako kumita! huhuhuhu :'(... tapos ang call center ng Globe at ng BDO, ginagawa ka lang pingpong ball, NAGPAPASAHAN ng sisi, nag-join pa sila kung hindi sila properly coordinated.
Maski yung tech person nila ang bagal mag-imbistiga ng mga problema, mas nauna ko pang nalaman ang reason kung bakit palpak, 1 to 2 days lang alam ko na, sila 1 to 2 months!!!! grrrrrrr!!!!!!!!
Sa signal naman, grabe! BAD TRIP... kailangan ko pang lumabas ng bahay para makakuha ng signal
Sabi ko pa naman magiging loyal ako sa SMART *sigh*, imagine from analog days SMART na ako! Kaya SMART hintayin nyo ako, babalik ako at back to post paid, kasi mura at walang daya compared to GLOBE(!@#$!@#!@#)
Kaya maswerte talaga ang asawa ko, never syang lumipat.
ex_crusader
K700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-03-19 14:51
months after mag post ako tungkol sa ma anumalyang paraan ng pagbi bill ng sun cellular sa kanilang subscribers, (yeah, about that consumable thing, discounts etc.), they advertised in some magazines and papers their "new" way of billing, sinabi kong new way, kase naiba talaga ang pag bill nila ngayon, now, its very close to the real context of consumable, but far off "totally consumable" as they advertise on tv.
this month, it is very notable that they now deduct the whole free text allocation from the usage charges instead of computing for a discount (but still they call it discount). they now make all the plans consumable for all types of voice call, in contrary to previous billing statements wherein they also computed for discounts for voice calls. btw, i repeat that discount is very different from consumable.

now i;m very happy that sun changed their anomalous way of billing. needless to file a lawsuit.. wahaha!! kidding!

if u didn't get what i mean, you may pm me and i'll send you scanned copies of my biling statements, with explanations of their notable differences.
adv99576
T68 gold
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-04-07 19:19
i have posted scanned copies of billing statements at
www.philippine-utilities.com.ph

check it out! =)
Want to know more about your cellular choices? (for Filipinos only) Go to this site: www.philippine-utilities.com.ph
ex_crusader
K700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-04-08 15:42
@ adv

when i last visited your site (april 8, 2004 : 9:42pm) i noticed that in "ADVANTAGES & DISADVANTAGES of each PHILIPPINE CELLULAR COMPANY" page, you stated (digitel mobile/sun cellular):: "While MMS sending and receiving is already possible, WAP/GPRS surfing is still not available."

...aren't you using WAP over GPRS yet? or that statement if for the sole purpose of informing the people that SUn doesn't know they actually have WAP/GPRS yet? (when actually matagal nang meron)

in fact. Sun already has WAP/GPRS, matagal nang meron and i've been using it for so long. i once spent thousands of pesos in surfing wapsites..

wala langh.. i just wanna ask if you personally know that they have WAP/GPRS...

[ This Message was edited by: ex_crusader on 2004-04-08 14:46 ]
adv99576
T68 gold
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-04-09 03:19
yup, it's for the purpose of telling the people that sun csr's still don't know that they have wap/gprs already...

nothing personal, but if the csr's insist that they don't have wap/gprs yet, then i can play their game. in fact, it does somehow work for sun's disadvantage if people are gonna look and see that sun don't have wap/gprs yet while as you're saying it, they already do.

why am i doing this? because i stated in some parts of my website that my source is the CSR's of the different telcos... now, if the sun CSR told me that they still don't have wap, then that's what i put in the site. just to make it official.

of course, you know that they do have it already, then use it and enjoy it! and i'm happy for you. =) ciao!
la_peruque
T66 black
PM
Posted: 2004-04-09 06:38
adv99576
i suppose it would be much more useful for us if those information was also posted in your site. i mean, if i can get the same information from sun, why should i go to your site and get the same?

or at least, state it somewhere that they actually have WAP/GPRS, they just don't know it yet. har har har!

no, seriously.
Surf's up!
ex_crusader
K700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-04-09 15:33
uhmm.. i must say i agree with la_````
arnoldc
Sony Xperia V
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-04-13 02:36
@adv99576, ayan, ayos yan (re: online bills)
gigolo (",)
P900 no flip
PM
Posted: 2004-04-15 14:10
as far as I know the reason why Sun Cell doesn't have WAP site
they are still constructing it or in short pilot testing.

may be few months from now we will have what we are waiting for
i hope...(sigh)

[ This Message was edited by: gigolo (",) on 2004-04-19 13:07 ]
ex_crusader
K700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-04-15 15:22
@ gig..

they already have WAP/GPRS (matagal na po). why wait for a service that's already in existence?
onwils
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2004-05-18 08:30
SUN is still the worst of the lot. They have way too many glitches in their system which usually results in erroneous billing statements & the barring of your outgoing calls & texts.
verlin
T68i
PM
Posted: 2004-05-18 11:57
@onwils - you're really pissed off with sun. well i can't blame you. their signal here in calamba hasn't improve yet. still no signal inside our house.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 789 101112  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic