Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Software, Firmware and Drivers > t68 questions-my first ever post

Author t68 questions-my first ever post
cokg2
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2002-04-07 16:24
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Hi all,
Only just joined, so excuse me if some of these questions have been answered already.

I have just picked myself up a Ericsson T68. I live in the Uk, and it has the very first software version installed on it.

I have a few questions if anyone would answer, it would be great.

Carphonewarehouse are doing software upgrades for users of T68 in MAy when they start to sell the T68i. THey said they would upgrade my software so it had t68i software in it. What will that do to the phone. ?? I havent got a clue
--Will i be able to store more than one user defined background??

--2: What is the difference between the first software for t68 and the latest. and of course, the t68i software due in the uk in may??

3- When i upgrade to T68i, im trying to find someone who will sell the offical t68i body shell. Any thoughts? Are they easy to fir, considering im a total!!! novice.

Cheers all¬!
Fahed_2000
P800 no flip
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-04-08 01:15
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
the difference is that the new software will support mms screensavers, enhanced everythind no tetris, memory is shared so you can have less contacts to free space for more backgrounds, mms, sms, ems, sound ...etc
Also you'll be able to download themes and have more advanced ringtones support.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi